• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalking the Herd!

Absolute out of the park interview Don and Chris! One of those magical interviews that just gave me the willies and a keeper for sure.

Complex and truly spooky subject.

Don about 15 minutes or so got interrupted on Live 365 towards the end of the show, could you post this show ASAP please to your Archives,

Thanks again Don and Chris.

Always a pleasure to visit Don and Dark Matters... I really enjoy speaking with a host that is up2speed on their guest's subject and not only asks intelligent well thought out questions, but also provides their own relevant insight into the conversation. A truly enjoyable interview session—thanks Don, and thanks Ward for calling in and reminding me about my law enforcement source that had told me about the secret congressional inquiry into the mutes.

As Vance said ... the interview is up and available to download or stream to your system. In my opinion, this is a do not miss episode.

Thanks to Chris for a stellar interview and thanks to our callers. Tonight (March 28th) will be another episode of Open Lines Friday. I look forward to talking to you all. When I open the telephone lines, you can call in at 818- 381-4674! Be there or be square!

Decker

Good Show guys, especially when when the subject started to get to..................................................

Sorry I accidently hit the red button :)

Back