• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalking the Herd is FINALLY completed!

Yahwhoozee! STH is official—I just received my first few cases. Looks really good... hefty and a little daunting in size—but (hopefully) not too much.
FWIW: I haven't been this jazzed about a new book coming out since 1996 when I opened up that first case of The Mysterious Valley! A case of TMVs had a 72 count—STH comes 20 per box... yikes!
Anyone up for a bath in napalmed research? heh-heh

This weekend I'll d/l the ebook version to tide me over while waiting for the Autigraphed PB copy.
I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. I've been slowly savoring the ebook as I await the actual print version for my collection. I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. I'm looking forward to a signed copy, I can put it next to my Ray Stanford signed copy of "Soccoro Saucer in a Pentagon Pantry" (among others)...

Really stoked for you Chris...

Back