• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalking the Herd is FINALLY completed!

As soon as the book hits the stores in 4 or 5 weeks, we'll do a dedicated show on what STH covers: humankind's relationship with cattle (and other livestock) and how this relates to the cattle mutilation mystery, the environment and human health, plus much more!
Congrats on finishing the BIG book on the cattle mute phenomenon! You are to be commended for taking on such a huge sociological chunk of the various machinations in the human food chain.

I think it was somewhere after UFO's, Bigfoot, & Nessie that cattle mutilation showed up on the news, quickly followed by ritual satanic cult abuse, and captured my imagination. The idea of actually solving one of these pop culture conundrums is fascinating. We are a lucky audience to be able to get up close to this mystery and what promises to be a highly informed response.

My paracast request: not one but two episodes on STH. One where you get 'interrogated' and a second meta-analysis show with a round table of guests who HAVE read your book for a deeper examination of the phenomenon and on how the 'paranormal' gets manufactured/constructed over time vs. reality.

Hope it's a best seller and that the paracast audience helps out with that. Good luck on promoting and distributing your baby. I raise a glass in salutation to all your fine efforts!

Congratulations Chris!

I think you could have subtitled it "Everything you wanted to know about Cattle Mutilation, but were afraid to ask." It's a literal course in bovine history coming from a rather sinister angle, something that everyone interested in the subject of animal mutilation is going to want on their shelf or electronic device as the case may be.

Will there be a Kindle version?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I do not own a Kindle or similar device, but my understanding is that it is possible to view .pdf files on "2nd generation kindles"*

this is from the amazon.com webiste:
"Built-in PDF reader for Kindle 2nd Generation devices

Your Kindle 2nd Generation device can display PDF documents without losing the formatting of the original file. Send PDF documents directly to your Kindle device (via your Send-to-Kindle address), or drag and drop PDF files from your computer to your Kindle device via USB. You can also magnify PDFs by viewing them in landscape mode
."*

I am sure some of the other forum members will be able to advise you further (if required)

*Amazon.com Help: Transferring, Downloading, and Sending Files

Congratulations Chris, looking forward to getting a copy, out of curiosity, if we order it directly from you can we get a personalized autograph? Maybe for a couple extra bucks? I think it would be cool if you could sign it, " To Muadib, fuck yourself. Christopher O'Brien." It'll be a great reminder of my time on the Paracast forums when I'm old and grey...

... I think it would be cool if you could sign it, " To Muadib, fuck yourself. Christopher O'Brien." It'll be a great reminder of my time on the Paracast forums when I'm old and grey...
LOL naw I'll sign it "fuck yourself gently with lubrication." We both can appreciate that kindler, gentler philosophic approach. Heh-heh

I must say reading the 10-year 1973 through 1983 section (chapters five through 9) is like taking a bath in napalm. Even if ALL of this was NOT high-strange and all misperception, the cultural significance of this should have generated at least several doctoral dissertations in sociology by now, wouldn't you think? You tell me after you've read the book....

Thanks for the congrats...

Thanks a lot, all I wanted to know . :)Yeah, 'that annoying dude' doesn't have a/such a ring to it, I'll come up with something else, takes at least a day to transfer funds from a german bank account to paypal anyhow, apparently.Guess it'll be at least a 5 to 7 bucks for shipping, will be sending 20 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back