• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special Listener Roundtable Request!

Stoney the Paracast Gods might not set planets for long time! Mike managed so you need to fly flag for kiwis for once!

Best thing is to PM me when this comes up and I will clear the day if possible.

I check my email all day long so I will get a PM .. now if it had been next week it would be all good as I have no contracts until Saturday to deal with... work drying up :confused:

Show recorded. I missed first half with Ryan Skinner of Skinwalkerranch.org fame, but he hung around for hour 2 which he had not intended to do, which was very cool and thus Gene, Chris, Rygywa (Shane) and myself got to contine talking to Ryan. I must say that for someone appearing on the Paracast for the first time, Rygywa was relaxed and very involved which was fantastic. I believe the show will be keeping up the run of top quality shows of late...

Back