• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So where are you from?

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - best place on the planet.

Of course, I spend my winters on Tatooine.

Born in Cincinnati, OH (allegedly).

Raised in Philadelphia, PA.

Spent high school and college in Cincinnati.

Did graduate school in England :).

Now living in Austin, TX - best city in North America!

Yeah, I love Austin. (Keep Austin Weird)

I have a lot of pink geckos on my porch every night. Too pink for Texas sunlight. The babies fall into the bathrooms from the fart fans in winter. Attics are their winter home. Fart fans are a diversion, I suppose. Ugh.

Raevenskye said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Raevenskye said:
Charlotte, NC ... land of the bankers

Local or International? :D

d) all of the above....Bank of America is hq'd here...yay.

Yeah, I recall a potential terrorist was arrested awhile back taking pictures on some of the bank buildings uptown. It was then I learned that we are home to big bankers. I just thought we were home of tobacco and Nascar before.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Raevenskye said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Raevenskye said:
Charlotte, NC ... land of the bankers

Local or International? :D

d) all of the above....Bank of America is hq'd here...yay.

Yeah, I recall a potential terrorist was arrested awhile back taking pictures on some of the bank buildings uptown. It was then I learned that we are home to big bankers. I just thought we were home of tobacco and Nascar before.

nono...we have much to be proud of...:p

Gosh, how big is Moncton, Ghia?

I've already met (online) a couple of people from Moncton. Guess that should really be no surprise, given the vast sea of connections via the internet. Still surprises me.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
I grew up in South Texas, near San Antonio, but now I live in Oregon.

Bigfoot territory. Please go get good film/vid/whatever of one please. Thanks. I see your avatar is close, but not quite.

Born in Tennessee near Paranormal Packrat's state....(we might be Hillbilly kouzinz by the way...did you own shoes before the age of 10?)

Spent (or wasted) over half my life in Texas...first in Dallas/Ft Worth then here in Houston.

Back