• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So where are you from?

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
Do not have to be specific with your detail, just state what part of the world you are from :)

Australia.

I came from a vagina, and I always seek to return. Tho, to a different one.

Nah, Charlotte NC. I used to have it stated in my previous profiles, but the MIBs are looking for me. I announced that I worked for a secret service like Kal Dorf, and they are trying to silence me. Don't ask why I announced that I work for a secret service. That would make too much sense. Thank you, drive through now. Psst. It's a secret I work for a secret society. Gene, you blabber mouth, say nothing bout tis!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is a little off topic but I got a Leaf-tailed Gecko yesterday from the bush & wanted to know if anyone else has ever had a pet Gecko or knows a thing or 2 about them?:D

Frootloop said:
Thats a baby reptilian, you should put it back where you found it before its mommy comes looking :D

I think I should take your advice, I don't want to be taken to Dulce! :frown:

Gene Steinberg said:
David and I were born in Brooklyn, home of the Bridge :D

Born in Brooklyn, but conceived in Panama City, from what my parents told me.

I tend to think of myself outside of the nationalistic context.

I'm a global citizen.

Fuquay-Varina, NC (no, I am not making it up)

This is my first post. Love the show and thought I'd get my feet wet in the fourms.

Back