• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

SKINWALKER RANCH Show: Please post your questions HERE:

Have any tests been conducted to measure radioactivity and the presence of toxins on the ranch or on the corpses of mutilated cattle in the area? If so, what were the results? .

Nids found high traces of Phenol and formeldahyde in the mulilated cattle. Phenol was used by the Natzi's as an anestheticl and to kill prisoners.

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/videos/finalreport.pdf

the formeldahyde gel is interesting because it is linked to "Gel electrophoresis", which (and i'm going way way out on a limb here) have something to do with DNA seperation.

Gel electrophoresis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nids found high traces of Phenol and formeldahyde in the mulilated cattle. Phenol was used by the Natzi's as an anestheticl and to kill prisoners.

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/videos/finalreport.pdf

the formeldahyde gel is interesting because it is linked to "Gel electrophoresis", which (and i'm going way way out on a limb here) have something to do with DNA seperation.

Gel electrophoresis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, you are right about the gel because say for instance if the greys were performing breeding experiments, then electrophoresis may be the method found to sequence genes and have it in a visual way too - maybe the way they do it here is the way they would do it elsewhere. (All total guesswork with zero basis in fact for any of it - that's MY disclaimer, in case anyone thinks I am believer in the whole abduction conspiracy thing.)

I just found this statement on another website, must be extremely old. Interesting report and i'm curious where the video is?

On Sunday, July 14, another "long rectangular pie plate" UFO was seen near Duchesne, Utah (population 1,700). This object also had "eight big circles" or protuberances on the belly, stretching 30 feet from the craft's center to its stern. Witnesses also reported "brightness" near the stern.
The rancher and his wife spied the UFO at 2 a.m. as it hovered "about a half-mile from the house." The vehicle, which they described as 40 feet long, emitted a probe, "a triangular object with blue lights." The probe flew over their feedlot, "and the cows just about went plumb crazy." The wife ran back inside the farmhouse and grabbed their videocam. According to O'Brien, she managed to shoot 25 seconds of flim, showing the probe flying over the couple's corral, circling the horses.
"He's been visited before," O'Brien said of the man he interviewed. "He had seven cattle mutilations during 1995. He says he'd had enough. He's ready to sell."
(Comment: If anybody has $200,000 and wants to buy a nice ranch in Utah's Uintah Basin, there's one available. Trouble is, it also moonlights as a spaceport for UFOs.)

also if i knew then what i knew now, i'd be the owner of that spaceport ;)

Back