• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

sigh the return of the birthers...

My father did the same, perhaps I'm wired the same. But yeah, Full time day, part time night, and umpiring little league during baseball season for the extra cash- but still living paycheck to paycheck. Still, I consider myself fortunate- I know how bad it is out there for many.

And yes, I agree completely and humbly, we are both very fortunate. I am both thankful and grateful for my employment and health. You stated another VERY important issue here too. Upbringing. I am very thankful that my parents were not content with the sharecropping life style that each endured as they grew up. So they both worked very hard and sacrificed continuously in order to provide a much better means for their family.

There is simply nothing magical about it. It just takes committment, hardwork, and a willingness to push forward.

and MY hope is that my two boys will develop a good work ethic. That helps ease the guilt of not being home much, and I think they understand that I'm out doing what I have to do.

We could pay for the healthcare and education of every living soul within the United States if the trillions spent in useless wars and departmental waste and graft were available. There seems to be more interest in killing, spying, and luxurious living for the leadership than life affirming actions for the general welfare. Governmental and corporate waste is astronomical. It makes the whole issue into a sad joke.

We could pay for the healthcare and education of every living soul within the United States if the trillions spent in useless wars and departmental waste and graft were available. There seems to be more interest in killing, spying, and luxurious living for the leadership than life affirming actions for the general welfare. Governmental and corporate waste is astronomical. It makes the whole issue into a sad joke.

You my friend are 100% correct. There is only one way to right this situation. We need Gene to lead a coup d'etat to oust the prince and his gang of thugs. We are with you every step of the way Gene! Charge!

I'm not gonna idenify with either party from now on.

I suggest everyone do this. They are all clowns, and their opposition to eachother is entirely phony and used to push the stuff they agree on without opposition (i.e., banker scam debt-currency, perpetual war, corporate cronyism, torture, mass spying etc.).

If they agree on all those things, that's plenty enough to completely disqualify them from any respect or consideration.

Furthermore, "right wing" vs "left wing", "conservative" vs "liberal" all of it is all a giant game to divide people. People are most easily dealt with when they are fighting amongst themselves. These labels are used to trick everyone into thinking the "opposite side" are filled with subhuman jerks who deserve no respect or consideration. That's the goal. They want the people divided, weak, easily susceptible to mind-screws that direct behavior in ways TPTB want.

That is precisely what the trivial "us vs them" game they play is designed for. Buying into it is a grave mistake.

Last edited:
I have a question maybe just as important as his birthplace. Given he has been re-elected, why are his college
records still under seal? What is so damning to his election that it cannot be revealed?
It has to have cost Obama and his handlers and backers hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars
to keep everyone silent and all records erased or vaulted away. Some inquiring minds wonder.

What is the big secret? Everyone was all over GW Bush to release his grades from Yale. Then the Media was sad because he got better grades than John Kerry? Interesting Liberal double standards. Is it not?

I suggest everyone do this. They are all clowns, and their opposition to eachother is entirely phony and used to push the stuff they agree on without opposition (i.e., banker scam debt-currency, perpetual war, corporate cronyism, torture, mass spying etc.).

If they agree on all those things, that's plenty enough to completely disqualify them from any respect or consideration.

Furthermore, "right wing" vs "left wing", "conservative" vs "liberal" all of it is all a giant game to divide people. People are most easily dealt with when they are fighting amongst themselves. These labels are used to trick everyone into thinking the "opposite side" are filled with subhuman jerks who deserve no respect or consideration. That's the goal. They want the people divided, weak, easily susceptible to mind-screws that direct behavior in ways TPTB want.

That is precisely what the trivial "us vs them" game they play is designed for. Buying into it is a grave mistake.

I cannot believe that you are stating the undeniable truth here... Bravo for what I have emboldened above, and much, much, more!! It's like the old saying goes, "If Dems and Reps are both against deficits, why do we have one"?...Or, as Gene has taught and reminded me several times lately, (wise son of a gun right there :) ) how many times do these criminals create bills, acts, and even complete systematic institutional overhauls, only to have their rivals, opposite their own party, adopt, support, and fully "run" with these same exactingly tailored legal (?) reconstructions, while said system's initial author himself runs on the back of a faux soapbox rant that consists of an adversarial stance poised against something that he himself is credited with introducing!? These guys don't think we're stupid, they know it, and act on it routinely.

Hopefully the American people can see that no matter what party is in office at the time, the AHCA was going through once it was time for it to become a reality on the big stage, regardless.

The bottom line with the bipartisan system we have here in the USA is that central policy is created, forwarded, initiated, and ultimately implemented, despite which party is office. This is a simple fact of life and neither party's orientation makes a damn bit of difference as to the actuation date. Just the manner in which the perceived majority is "handled"and thereby the policies are best socially orientated to insure their most efficiently effective legal initiation, and implementation.

It's simply, "no lose", cruel monarchical ruling class politics, and I certainly hope that in time, with enough of this road from desperation to determination that we've all been toddling along here in the United States for the last 100 years or so, that we will unite as a true majority despite the materialistic, bipartisan, and the culturally divided, (Did I just say that? Shame on me!) programming, and simply put an end to this farce that is central bank driven capitalism. That church's deacons have got to go. There is NOTHING wrong with the edifice itself. It's just that the bloodline is corrupt beyond any means of purification and through it's preservation, we are all, woefully, economically, diseased. Diseased to the point wherein we all acquire a third world, water seeking out it's own level like, subordinate, routine, *ruling class initiated and perpetuated economic subsistence. It's really a pathetic prognosis, and frankly, we better wake our asses up before it's too late or we are all (or at least 99.9999999999% of us) going to end up with a personal benefaction to those whom we love, that will consist of a future with generations upon generations of our own bloodlines bound to an economic outlook the color of Metallica's self titled album.

*(as in your ass is OWNED, and according to the great Charles Fort, that would mean we've been hawked twice! Bastids!)

Last edited:
A promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

So I guess when it is convenient to be Kenyan you are Kenyan. When its convenient to be American you are then American.
Hmmmm.

Well the records from Hawaii indicated he was born in Hawaii. I think the issue of the booklet was dealt with by the myth busters. Let's give up this crap, OK?

Besides, he'd still be eligible to be president for the same reason Ted Cruz is eligible even if he wasn't born in the U.S.

I have a question maybe just as important as his birthplace. Given he has been re-elected, why are his college
records still under seal? What is so damning to his election that it cannot be revealed?
It has to have cost Obama and his handlers and backers hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars
to keep everyone silent and all records erased or vaulted away. Some inquiring minds wonder.

This has been found to be a false allegation; his records are released and public. But the birthers will still not believe it, its called denial. Snopes documents this back to 2009. You need to have a little more respect for yourself and not try to float this crap. If you don't like the guy and I do know why since you had to add Dennis " I lost all sense since 911" Millers' quote then just be true about your motives. If you’re a bigot go with it, I don’t think people like you are racists, you’re bigots and that’s on you. Here’s’ a quote for you “The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing”. As long as one of you comes out from under your rock into daylight, people like me will engage you and call you out for what you are. If it gets me banned on here good, the world does not need people like you saying crap like this. This isn’t free speech, its disinformation with an agenda. Here endeth the lesson.

i cant be arsed reading the whole thread about a man i have no interest in, in a country i couldnt give a flying f about, and the post above is a perfect example of why i and 95% of the worlds population feel the same, get a life ffs m8.

and because this is an american based forum, heres a lil something for the NSA staffer reading my post, and the child killer obama.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Last edited:
This has been found to be a false allegation; his records are released and public. But the birthers will still not believe it, its called denial. Snopes documents this back to 2009. You need to have a little more respect for yourself and not try to float this crap. If you don't like the guy and I do know why since you had to add Dennis " I lost all sense since 911" Millers' quote then just be true about your motives. If you’re a bigot go with it, I don’t think people like you are racists, you’re bigots and that’s on you. Here’s’ a quote for you “The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing”. As long as one of you comes out from under your rock into daylight, people like me will engage you and call you out for what you are. If it gets me banned on here good, the world does not need people like you saying crap like this. This isn’t free speech, its disinformation with an agenda. Here endeth the lesson.

You accomplished nothing here due to the fact that you cited no FACTS. Just opinion and your personal interpretation. That *is* the problem. As long as people refuse to think with their heads, and instead create some completely false idealistic utopiatic nonsense for which there is no logical justification whatsoever, we get the sort of mess that this country is presently embroiled within.

I could care less where Obama was born. He simply STINKS as a president. The first thing a great leader does is unite his people. I would say Obama is on as selfish and eccentric a mission as is humanly possible. It's all about him and his poor pathetic causes which is ALL, 100% smoke in mirrors. The guy is about as real as a 3 dollar bill.

Well the records from Hawaii indicated he was born in Hawaii. I think the issue of the booklet was dealt with by the myth busters. Let's give up this crap, OK?

Besides, he'd still be eligible to be president for the same reason Ted Cruz is eligible even if he wasn't born in the U.S.

The records? What are you talking about?

Also Obama has produced a fraudulent Selective Service registration card.
Has not been disputed or debunked.
Could his college records be full of fraudulent documents too? Do ya think?

The long form birth certificate.

The short form birth certificate.

I'm really sick of this nonsense. It's fair to criticize Obama for what he did that you don't agree with, or what you think he should have done but didn't. It's also true, however, that key Republicans got together when he was first inaugurated and decided to block everything they could in order to make him a one-term president. When that failed, they still opted to block whatever he did. You can't cooperate when the party with whom you want to cooperate won't cooperate.

Let's not forget that Obamacare was based in Republican principles first presented back in 1989 by the Heritage Foundation. That includes the individual mandate, which was later adopted in Romneycare. Indeed the same people who worked with Romney worked with Obama to build a national plan.

Back