• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Show tonight Postponed

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Because of the monster heat wave hitting the East Coast .. and because they are having "cooling problems" CyberstationUSA decided to shut down operations later today which means Dark Matters Radio will NOT air tonight. This is a "heads up" for all you DMR fans. Will check with Rich and see about doing the Friday Open Lines Show ... on Monday!! Stay Cool!!

heat wave.jpg

thanks for the heads up Don. I think Cyberstation should leave the refrigerated air conditioning on at night when they shut down the building ;)

Haha, we think we're having a heatwave in Scotland - cos it's been like 80F for a week! The Uk doesn't know what a real heatwave is!

I'd rather be in Southern Cali than say, East Texas where it is probably oppressively humid.

Haha, we think we're having a heatwave in Scotland - cos it's been like 80F for a week! The Uk doesn't know what a real heatwave is!

I'd rather be in Southern Cali than say, East Texas where it is probably oppressively humid.
It's actually been pretty mild this year. Only a few days over 100 (37 C) so far this year.

Back