• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Show idea: Skinwalker ranch roundtable

ikez78

curious skeptic
I was just listening to the Dr. Frank Salisbury interview and Gene and Chris mentioned bringing him back on to discuss the Skinwalker ranch again. I was wondering if it would be possible to get George Knapp back on the show with Junior Hicks, Ryan Layton, Chris himself, maybe someone else from NID's, Vallee if possible, the "Gorman's" and prior owners, the investigator from this site: SKINWALKER RANCH .

This would make a fascinating show and maybe the conversation could talk about what's happened since the book came out, where Bigelow's data is, what happened before the Gorman's were there, etc..

Good idea. I would be surprised if anyone associated with NIDS would do it, or maybe I mean I doubt they would be allowed to, but you never know and it would be great if they could be on such a show. The others you mentioned would make for a fine show in any event. I keep getting the feeling there is a lot more to that story than has ever been made public.

Good idea. Chris & Gene, not sure if you followed up on that lead I sent you re: an employee at the ranch. He had some good tales, and some others he was holding back.

I also think this would be a fantastic idea, there is so much going on there. I also believe that the answers are not encapsulated in the "nuts and bolts" or ETH, not that those are not also possibilities, but as has been said many times the whole phenomena needs to be looked at, especially the high strangeness aspects.

As far as a roundtable didn't Chris suggest this on the John Alexander show?

They had me at flying RVs. The best paranormal tale of recent years.

Colm was on Binnall recently and was great to listen to, but he didn't really add much to the book. My impression is that there are non-disclosure agreements with NIDS. The "Gorman" family has no more interest in publicity, understandably. But I'm sure a roundtable of knowledgeable guests would have some interesting stuff to say.

I also think a Skinwalker ranch show would be good, basically know nothing about it but heard a little tease on the John Alexander show...btw anybody know where the research papers produced on this can be found? Dr Alexander (cant remember who he said published them) stated that they once were online but have now been taken down.

btw anybody know where the research papers produced on this can be found? Dr Alexander (cant remember who he said published them) stated that they once were online but have now been taken down.
They were online @ NIDSsci.com for years. Alas--B-Low pulled the site down in 2006... I made copies :)

Back