• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sherif’s nephew claims Travis Walton Hoax well known?

I gave him a link to this thread. I mentioned it doesn't appear anyone is buying into the guy's claims.

You ever listen to Ufo Undercover? There's some good interviews there with him. They deal with the milab theory. Also, paratopia just did an interview with him. I'm guessing it is ok to mention other shows still. If not, sorry, I did read the rules and don't recall seeing that listed.

I am listening to the Paratopia interview now. I used to listen to UFO undercover but the sound quality used to be so terrible that I stopped. I just jumped out there and played the first one for a few seconds and it looks like they did something about that.

Nobody has told me that it is not OK to mention other shows. I think we are all adults here and I doubt that Gene thinks this is the only paranormal source listeners consult. Now, I don't think we should go about a promotion campaign for another show but the occasional mention is alright in my book. I guess Gene has the final say on that.

I am listening to the Paratopia interview now. I used to listen to UFO undercover but the sound quality used to be so terrible that I stopped. I just jumped out there and played the first one for a few seconds and it looks like they did something about that.

Nobody has told me that it is not OK to mention other shows. I think we are all adults here and I doubt that Gene thinks this is the only paranormal source listeners consult. Now, I don't think we should go about a promotion campaign for another show but the occasional mention is alright in my book. I guess Gene has the final say on that.

Yep, sound quality is horrid on a lot of those shows. I've almost given up on the show myself.

Travis will be on Paratopia in the near future discussing the guy's claims the OP posted about as well as other "imposters". After he gets back from Missouri they'll do the show.

Travis will be on Paratopia in the near future discussing the guy's claims the OP posted about as well as other "imposters". After he gets back from Missouri they'll do the show.

Paratopia is still on? I thought they had stopped doing the show. I used to listen to it but then they got way too "woo-woo" for me. Most of Jeremy's experiences sound like they stem from actual mental problems which he should really be treated for. I'm not saying that to sound like a jerk either; he really sounds like he's got issues.

Paratopia is still on? I thought they had stopped doing the show. I used to listen to it but then they got way too "woo-woo" for me. Most of Jeremy's experiences sound like they stem from actual mental problems which he should really be treated for. I'm not saying that to sound like a jerk either; he really sounds like he's got issues.

They don't do a regular show anymore, just occasionally when they get a guest they really like. And I think they are sometimes putting up stuff that was put together by members of their forum.

Back