• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 24, 2017 — Paracast Listener Grills Gene and Randall

A link to Leslie's most recent article: Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology | HuffPost

Leslie Kean, Contributor
Investigative Journalist and Author
Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology
10/10/2017 09:05 am ET Updated 12 hours ago

Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

I guess only time will tell what they release.

Gene, did you ever make inquiry as to the results of Phyllis Budinger's soil/trace analysis relating to the Travis Walton case?

Last edited:
In some sense you work for me now .... Might you follow up?

I had an Iphone update yesterday which -- of course! -- messed up my use of the paracast plus to and from work via google downloads. I might try getting it via Itunes this weekend and might need your help.

There has to be at least one specific case that causes a little but of adrenaline to flow into your veins. Which one might that be?

In some sense you work for me now .... Might you follow up?

I had an Iphone update yesterday which -- of course! -- messed up my use of the paracast plus to and from work via google downloads. I might try getting it via Itunes this weekend and might need your help.

Don’t push it.

iTunes on a Mac or PC works.

The Apple Podcasts app works with Plus.

Back