• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sept. 20th 2009 - Brad Steiger Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
It often times takes a trained ear to discern what an evp recording is saying. Some people though never are able to understand them due to any number of hearing deficits. :)

This one is very clear for those who are used to listening to evp recordings.

Give me a break... I am SO CLOSE to bailing out of this program and this subject, and horseshit like this is why. I have been deeply immersed in the world of audio engineering my entire adult life, out of a love for the topic, and to have someone tell me that they need to be trained to hear something that isn't there, is just too fucking much. Yeah, "hearing deficits", based on the nonsense you've put up on these forums in the past as visual evidence, I would say that you're having a "logic deficit".

Why am I wasting my time with this nonsense?

Fuck it, the thread is locked, I've had enough of this crap.

dB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back