• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sean David Morton .. BAGGED!!

Wouldn't it be just totally cool if we had the technology for orbital prisons. Just think, hang one out there about 2,500 miles above the earth and save this for the most despicable and violent inmates. I would think problems like illegal drugs, weapons, rapes would be lowered almost to the point where they almost did not happen. And ... we could send Sean to be our very first test subject ... you know, just dreaming ...

Decker

The sci-fi concept is the reverse. The polluted surface is for prisoners and surfs, while the 1% live in palaces in the clouds.

Given his actions and many bogus filings it is my opinion that SDM will receive a sentice of a total of 12 years in prison a fine and an order to repay all he bilked. Any other thoughts?

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Given his actions and many bogus filings it is my opinion that SDM will receive a sentice of a total of 12 years in prison a fine and an order to repay all he bilked. Any other thoughts?

Well regardless, SDM will be out of circulation for quite a stretch.

Decker

SDM has been sentenced to 72 months in federal prison( 6 years.)
His wife is senticed to 24 months (2,years)
Say hi to buba SDM

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Back