• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sean David Morton .. BAGGED!!

Not sure I will post a link from the watchdog soon. They were ordered to pay restitution and 5 years probation

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

A key part in the UFO Watchdog story:

"The Mortons were both ordered to pay restitution, were ordered to not engage in any financial or debt relief, and will serve five years parole."

Parole begins after they are released from prison, but it doesn't mention the early release prospects.

The order to pay restitution is fairly standard I gather for such cases, but obviously that's not going to happen. But I wonder if the judge couldn't order them held in jail even long for contempt because of the failure to make payments.

Back