• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sean David Morton .. BAGGED!!

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
Not sure I will post a link from the watchdog soon. They were ordered to pay restitution and 5 years probation

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
A key part in the UFO Watchdog story:

"The Mortons were both ordered to pay restitution, were ordered to not engage in any financial or debt relief, and will serve five years parole."

Parole begins after they are released from prison, but it doesn't mention the early release prospects.

The order to pay restitution is fairly standard I gather for such cases, but obviously that's not going to happen. But I wonder if the judge couldn't order them held in jail even long for contempt because of the failure to make payments.