• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Saw this forum and had to post my experience

Can you please provide some further details on exactly why you have drawn that conclusion based on the evidence from your own part of this experience.

About half awake here, but I'll do my best to answer your question(s). Your theory that most people - or some people, at least - would stop thier car(s) and investigate this "thing" further is completely reasonable, I suppose. I can only tell you about my own reaction, and, why I believe I acted in the way I've described, believe what I believe, etc. I was awfully damned close to this thing when I finally reached the point on the freeway where it was sitting, almost touching the southbound lanes. It was just to my right, but almost on top of me (huge, and just above the tops of some trees). When I got close enough to really, really see this thing it's lights were - well - just unearthly. They were kind of in motion, and, unlike anything I have ever seen - hard to describe. They were kind of vibrating, really fast. They were bright, but they didn't hurt your eyes. And when I slowed down and looked up, there was an orangish-red light that was blipping on the bottom that illuminated a striated, metallic looking underside. The bottom was kinda bowed out a little - like an apple turnover.....or, hell, something. This thing was metal - or something like metal. Can I prove that? Nope. I worked with a singer out in Las Vegas who always used the phrase, "Hoss, you just had to be there". Can I absolutely prove to anyone that this wasn't a balloon? Of course not. All I can say is this - and I know that this is wholly inadequate for a lot of people (and justifiably so) - this was no balloon. And if you had been there, I think that you would be able to know that it was not a balloon. A number of other people saw this thing and no one thought it was a balloon - not even for a second. While I feel 100% certain that this was not a balloon (hell, I was 100 feet from this thing - I KNOW it wasn't a balloon) who the heck flies an enormous triangular balloon over US23 in March, in Flint Michigan...at 5:10 AM? " I mean....why? Anything is possible", right? Well - I guess. In that narrative that I slapped together - about 20 years later - I mentioned that I really had a feeling that I shouldn't be there. It was more like a voice in my head telling me to "get away". And that was something that spooked me, badly. The word that comes to mind, as far as not investigating the thing by stopping, is just "fear" - insane, crazy, abject fear. This thing looked like something out of a science fiction movie - and, to me, it was terrifying. I was in the car, in the dark, by myself. I sincerely think that a lot of people, who are into this stuff, think they'd love to see something like this close up. I think that many of those people might not be as fearless as they think facing the circumstances in which I found myself. What's that thing Mom's say - it's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...? Well, this stuff seems really interesting and fun, I guess, when it's an abstraction. When you're loooking down the barrel of the gun, so to speak, I think it might be a different story for a lot of people.... Given it's size, this thing was close beyond belief. I got a terrific look at it - and I was just plain scared me out of my mind.

And while I follow UFO stuff, now, this was not an area of interest for me prior to this deal. And I don't walk around thinking about it all the time, or, talking about it. I've never joined a UFO group, or, any other UFO forums... Anyway - how do I know this was something from somewhere else? As I've said, if you woulda seen this you would know that it was not a balloon - as much as you can know anything. If this thing was from the damned planet Earth, I dunno - then myself and those other people are all suffering from some sort of psychiatric disorders (and we're having complimentary delusions in synchroncity).

I kinda babbled, here, but I've been sick with the flu. I commend your interest, and, your quite reasonable skepticim. This stuff is hard to swallow, I know. And the hard part is, I can't prove a damned thing. I can say this: I love people, and, animals and I hate foks who lie (especially about the important things). I hope you get the chance to see something like this, close up, as I did. That will answer your question better than I ever could - even if I wasn't under the weather.

What you describe certainly doesnt sound like any airship ive ever seen, what i usually look for in examples like this is extreem speeds, while its very possible for us to build massive airships, getting them to travel at speed isnt something we can do.

who the heck flies an enormous triangular balloon over US23 in March, in Flint Michigan...at 5:10 AM? " I mean....why

The why's are fairly well documented, these things can carry one heck of a payload
The rigid airship, owing to its large size and light weight can carry more load than any other type of aircraft.
The USS Macon for example carried 5 biplanes, join 3 of these airframes nose to tail in a triangle formation and thats 15 planes.......

It was skinned with
Duralumin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

200px-ZRS-4_USS_Akron_duralumin_sample_.jpg

Its been suggested the US military has a few of these for moving very large/heavy payloads with stealth.
Not suggesting this is all you saw, just that what you describe is technologically possible for us to do.

As i said what i'm looking for in sightings like these is extreem speed which to the best of my knowledge isnt something we can do with this sort of airframe

If it was one of these craft, one possible explanation for it hovering over the highway is these sorts of aircraft would exhibit just that sort of behaviour if it lost propulsion power, or boyancy capability, if boyancy for exampled relied on the power system to open the valves for the gas tanks, then a powerfail could result in the sort of low level stall that might cause a similiar scenario to the one you describe

JP Aerospace is doing some fantastic work. Their ATO--Airship To Orbit concept is intriguing, but I can't get a handle on how much progress they are really making with it.

One word that comes to mind is "context". I simply saw this incredibly weird thing. But, then, a series of completely normal people told me these really odd stories of apparent alien abduction. And one of those people was really, really not "okay" as a consequence of this whole mess - and she was a really nice, normal person. And I would not recommend that people read this sort of thing and simply buy it as the truth. I mean, that would be crazy. On the flip side: One thing that I've thought about a lot since this happened is the fact that we all view ourselves as, well, really different from the next guy. When we hear this kinda stuff we often presume that the people reporting it are kooky, liars, delusional, their perceptions are whacked, etc. I know, because I used to dismiss these kind of far out reports and chalk them up to "goofballs" telling stories - or something like that.... Well, now I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt on these deals. Most people aren't so rotten that they'll cook this kind of story so as to mislead people. I didn't see some high-tech military doo-dad, or, a balloon. The 2 sets of women who ended up going the wrong way on the freeway (and who didn't know each other) couldn't have made up identical stories of missing time, etc., on the same morning - and on the same morning the I damned near touched this thing. I'm convinced that beings of higher intelligence are coming here and I'm fine with it - but you should not be convinced of the same until it's proven to you with better evidence. I'm simply throwing this out there because I think it's important. I'm 60 and my health isn't so good. I'm walking around knowing this stuff, and I think that people need to consider it, at least - because, in my view, it is the truth.

You guys are doing the right thing, though - you need to explore alternative explanations and not simply believe the ramblings of some old coot on the internet. But I would suggest that, at least, you consider the possibility that we are being visited by advanced beings - I'm pretty darned certain that's the case.

Personally i totally agree we are not alone, and that people the world over are seeing their vehicles.
I'm certainly not trying to convince you you saw something mundane, The Sherlock method is a common usage here is all

"Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."

I always wanted to see a ufo close up while totally aware of what teh hell is going on with me (due to my experiences) but when it finally happened , I had 3 black triangles go over my head not more than 100' above me and I was sortof like a caveman seeing an airplane buzz over...I ducked even though it would in no way hit my head (I was standing in my yard) , the lights looked like car head lights to me as well but the closer they got the more the lights strobed or like you said vibrated (that's a good example of the action ) I was intensely looking for every detail I could get yet was very intimidated and humbled by the experience...if the one event wasn't enough , I told my family and then on 3 seperate occasions shortly following this I witnessed more ufo's , one per event, and luckily had a family member with me each of those times. All were triangles , just of varying sizes, no where near as large as the 1st event with the 3. The lights strobed , etc. , the only variable that differed was one of them had blue (the most beautiful blue I've ever seen) lights on all 3 corners . This one went across the road in front of us, slowed , and turned on it's side and hovered like that totally verticle from wing to wing. Awesome event!
Don't worry if others don't believe you , it's gonna happen from time to time. Just know that you are not alone in your experiences or your views of who they are . I do have to wonder though what triggered the fear response in you upon seeing it? Have you had encounters/experiences earlier in your life? Or did it just freak you out that much to see something of this magnitude?
Anyway, I hope you are in a better place with your event now .
Thanks for sharing your story.
Peace

First time I've heard about such a craft in Michigan. I believe there was a good deal of these sightings in a 'corridor' in California, and of course the times in Arizona.
Being 1994 you would not have had a camera phone obviously and few people always carry a camera!

People who see UFOs should have to carry a camera all the time. To my knowledge, there has never been a sighting of a UFO in my home city! We are the least interesting to the UFO visitors, wherever they maybe from.

Michigan has a long history of UFOs. They even make fun of it in "Escanaba in Da Moonlight" (a Jeff Daniels classic)

You guys are doing the right thing, though - you need to explore alternative explanations and not simply believe the ramblings of some old coot on the internet. But I would suggest that, at least, you consider the possibility that we are being visited by advanced beings - I'm pretty darned certain that's the case.

I haven't been around the forums for a while. I just like to check in sometimes to see if there's a new story. Here's my take:
We live within a certain limited perspective of science that is guarded by the paradigms of research and government control (yes, Virginia, the government DOES watch the patent office applications).
Our biggest problem right now is a need for energy to keep the economy going.
The biggest source of force we know is gravity.
Any inkling that such a thing as anti-gravity could exist seems to vaporize in the media.
Yet, we have stories like yours that tell us that someone, somewhere (whether terrestrial or non), has developed some type of anti-gravity mechanisms.

The closest thing that got any press was Podkletnov's superconductors, and NASA demonstrated how "impractical" that was....or so it seems.

Just thoughts and thanks.

I haven't been around the forums for a while. I just like to check in sometimes to see if there's a new story. Here's my take:
We live within a certain limited perspective of science that is guarded by the paradigms of research and government control (yes, Virginia, the government DOES watch the patent office applications).
Our biggest problem right now is a need for energy to keep the economy going.
The biggest source of force we know is gravity.
Any inkling that such a thing as anti-gravity could exist seems to vaporize in the media.
Yet, we have stories like yours that tell us that someone, somewhere (whether terrestrial or non), has developed some type of anti-gravity mechanisms.

The closest thing that got any press was Podkletnov's superconductors, and NASA demonstrated how "impractical" that was....or so it seems.

Just thoughts and thanks.

I know David Sereda does not have a good rep on the paracast but if you youtube his interview with Boyd Bushman (unsure of spelling), Bushman all but admits that they have working anti-gravity, which, if not totally cancelling out gravity, it certainly negates a percentage which of course is still huge news in transportation costs, durability due to less demand on the conventional engine parts, all sorts of flight parameters improved etc

The more you think of the implications of even negating say, 10% of gravity, the more you realise that even 10% would be hugely important for a whole array of problems.

The first country to have a fully anit-grav propulsion unit will have a huge tactical and scientific advantage in terms of the military. Despite having served myself I am loathe to name improvements to weaponry as a good thing ever but having said that, often offshoots of certain weapons research has very good long-term civilian practical use.

Unless it is a trick, Boyd demonstrates quite simply a surprising interaction between a magnet and a certain metal tube - in one kind of metal it seems there is an interaction slowing the freefall of a magnet through the tube. The metal is not magnetic itself so it is not friction from the magnetic attraction of the magnet falling through the tube. This is cleverly contrasted with another similar tube of a different metal in which there is no interaction.

I have no reason whatsoever to think Boyd is pulling of some kind of prank etc so if what he is showing is actually real then the implications are staggering...

I know David Sereda does not have a good rep on the paracast but if you youtube his interview with Boyd Bushman (unsure of spelling), Bushman all but admits that they have working anti-gravity

I have no idea what to make of Bushman. Call it the Corso Syndrome-- too credible to dismiss but too wacky to believe.

I don't know because all he does is hint. Corso blatantly breaks every oath he would have taken. And he demonstrates something simply and he knows about the science. Corso did none of those things because he couldn't!

lol yeah the state not the "jelly" !:p
As for Bushman and Sereda, I like both of them and think they have knowledge to share. Sure David is a little "out there" sometimes, but that's what being passionate about something makes you do, right? As for Bushman, this is a wise old fella and I tend to pay attn. when the ole geezers speak of important things...(okay, I like the stories whether they're important or not, but still...)
Me thinks him legit!

I have a question ...
In you linked text you said: And once I was, basically, underneath the thing I could look up and see an amber light which pulsated, eerily, illuminating the underside of the odd craft.

So I'm guessing it looked similar to this?

And%20once%20I%20was,%20basically,%20underneath%20the%20thing%20I%20could%20look%20up%20and%20see%20an%20amber%20light%20which%20pulsated,%20eerily,%20illuminating%20the%20underside%20of%20the%20odd%20craft.
UFO_TRI.jpg

I have never once seen one of these craft - anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone knows the approximate percentage of triangular-type craft that have that center light configuration.

The reason I ask is that this particular configuration would directly connect with what we have lost regarding ET information, and the base connection to Orion. The configuration would link like this, and the glowing part (also the familiar eye in a triangle) would be the visual target.

orion_tri.jpg

These craft cannot be ours - they have been around WAY before we could have had the technology to do this and I still am unconvinced we have it today.

triangles2.jpg

Onlychild - check out an episode of 'UFO Hunters' in which they visit the UK. They analyse footage of 3 balls of light in the sky and seem to prove that either:

1. the balls were independent of eachother but exhibiting behaviour as if they were connected to the same structure (a large triangle) which would take monumental control as they keep formation even when rotating with respect to the ground. i don't know how 3 separate aircraft, helo's or other such thing could co-ordinate such manouveres.
2. the balls of light actually were on the corners of some type of triangular frame.

either way it is most interesting?

Well, what Guy saw was close enough to him make detailed notes about. The idea is, like the video below, something is being said (visual / right hemisphere data). Now, odd videos have a problem with the CG argument, and I agree, but regarding this one I would have to ask one question. If the interpretation here is the same, the reference to Orion where the moon would be the nebula star birthing area and the triangle would be the triangular gas outflow below it, could that just be a created vid? Eh, I'd say yes, but then the two dots that appear on the opposite side are creating a more detailed picture (now a combination of m42 and M43), on top of the fact that they are not so much "on the wrong side" as the picture would be representative of looking from space - down on the earth. I can't see someone thinking that detailed a picture, but ET would in a constructivist picture (we are supposed to figure it out). The upside down V should be more centered under the moon, but it would depend on where you were down here viewing it. I would like to talk to the person who did this and finalize it all, but I have no clue who it is.

I can't embed this as it's from Photobucket - just use the link.

UFO_triangle.mp4 video by ghost306_photos - Photobucket

Back