• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

SasySquatchGirl

C'mon, it's not that complicated guys. Gene said the following statement, clearly bemoaning the outcome of the 2016 presidential election and suggesting that it was Hillary Clinton's lack of show business skills that cost them the election:

Would be better with Trump’s picture. If she had show business skills the outcome would have been different.
And I just couldn't let it slide, because I'm sick of the Democrats blaming everything under the Sun for her loss to Trump - other than the real reason that we have President Trump: the terminal case of corruption at the heart of the lying and cheating, primary-rigging, utterly useless and morally bankrupt Vichy-left leadership of the Democratic Party (Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Tim Kaine, Donna Brazile, etc.) that turned its back on the working class in favor of the corporate billionaire political donor class.

Chuck Schumer’s favored political strategy – to go after Republican voters instead of working class Democratic voters (why don’t you just run as a Republican then, Chuck?):
“For every blue-collar Democrat we will lose in western Pennsylvania, we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin.”

Nancy Pelosi after sweeping, historic Democratic losses at the federal, state and local levels:
“Well I don’t think that people want a new direction”:

With leaders like these, who needs enemies?

The only reason the Democrats are wiped out at every level of government is because the Democratic leadership has turned its back on the people in favor of their corporate donor-class overlords. Not because of Russia, or sexism, or Comey, or the weather.

I just had to say it, because the refusal of the Democratic Party to accept the real reason for their massive losses has gone on for way too long.

Last edited:
C'mon, it's not that complicated guys. Gene said the following statement, clearly bemoaning the outcome of the 2016 presidential election and suggesting that it was Hillary Clinton's lack of show business skills that cost them the election\

Right, but, my question is why did Gene bring up Hillary Clinton? I don't see anything related to Hillary Clinton associated with the original post here. That's why I asked what I was missing.

The Republican and Democratic parties don't represent the middle and lower classes these days. Both parties are as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

As TRM has stated, the political parties are run and funded by the billionaire class and corporate institutions. Anyone thinking otherwise is sadly fooling themselves.

I dislike John McCain with a passion but at least he took a stand on issues once in awhile whether you agreed with him or not. He is certainly one of the small minority in that regard.

Dave, here's where I agree with you mostly.

I think the Democrats are still more tightly focused on middle and lower class, while Republicans lean towards rich people. They do come together at times, but not recently because it's become so polarized.

I do agree corporate interests dominate both, particularly after the Citizens United decision by the Supreme Court. Corporations are people my eye.

We don't need to debate why Hillary lost, or about her email and other nonsense. It's over, done with. When Comey announced days before the election of a possible new email investigation Clinton was toast. She ran a piss poor campaign, and I cringed whenever she answered questions about email. Her campaign could have dealt with that with a long detailed press conference with two boring IT answering technical questions at the start, and it would have been over.

And, yes, I believe there was Russian meddling, and they favored Trump because they could put the financial screws on him to control him. He was/is the useful idiot.

C'mon, it's not that complicated guys. Gene said the following statement, clearly bemoaning the outcome of the 2016 presidential election and suggesting that it was Hillary Clinton's lack of show business skills that cost them the election:

And I just couldn't let it slide, because I'm sick of the Democrats blaming everything under the Sun for her loss to Trump - other than the real reason that we have President Trump: the terminal case of corruption at the heart of the lying and cheating, primary-rigging, utterly useless and morally bankrupt Vichy-left leadership of the Democratic Party (Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Tim Kaine, Donna Brazile, etc.) that turned its back on the working class in favor of the corporate billionaire political donor class.

Chuck Schumer’s favored political strategy – to go after Republican voters instead of working class Democratic voters (why don’t you just run as a Republican then, Chuck?):
“For every blue-collar Democrat we will lose in western Pennsylvania, we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin.”

Nancy Pelosi after sweeping, historic Democratic losses at the federal, state and local levels:
“Well I don’t think that people want a new direction”:

With leaders like these, who needs enemies?

The only reason the Democrats are wiped out at every level of government is because the Democratic leadership has turned its back on the people in favor of their corporate donor-class overlords. Not because of Russia, or sexism, or Comey, or the weather.

I just had to say it, because the refusal of the Democratic Party to accept the real reason for their massive losses has gone on for way too long.
Dave, here's where I agree with you mostly.

I think the Democrats are still more tightly focused on middle and lower class, while Republicans lean towards rich people. They do come together at times, but not recently because it's become so polarized.

I do agree corporate interests dominate both, particularly after the Citizens United decision by the Supreme Court. Corporations are people my eye.

We don't need to debate why Hillary lost, or about her email and other nonsense. It's over, done with. When Comey announced days before the election of a possible new email investigation Clinton was toast. She ran a piss poor campaign, and I cringed whenever she answered questions about email. Her campaign could have dealt with that with a long detailed press conference with two boring IT answering technical questions at the start, and it would have been over.

And, yes, I believe there was Russian meddling, and they favored Trump because they could put the financial screws on him to control him. He was/is the useful idiot.
Gene, Thomas this should probably be on the politics thread. I’m 99.99999999% sure that the Original Post was a photoshop picture using Sasquatchygirls own face.
Hence..

This. I’m pretty sure the other people commenting were trying to say the same thing.

I love you all.

PS if I’m completely wrong...then I am sorry

Gene, Thomas this should probably be on the politics thread. I’m 99.99999999% sure that the Original Post was a photoshop picture using Sasquatchygirls own face.

Indeed. Thus my confusion at Trump coming up, followed by Hillary, but then Trump seems to come up everywhere nowadays.

Hence..

This. I’m pretty sure the other people commenting were trying to say the same thing.

I love you all.

PS if I’m completely wrong...then I am sorry

Indeed. Thus my confusion at Trump coming up, followed by Hillary, but then Trump seems to come up everywhere nowadays.
Yeah I've said my piece. I don't post in the politics thread because it's pointless to talk about this stuff: the Republicans and the Democrats are both so completely brainwashed by their respective corporate news media outlets that they're both totally impervious to facts and reason now. I've just been holding my tongue for the last year and a half, as the unquestioning Democratic loyalists grope around in the dark bemoaning their failure as a political party, and blaming all kinds of imaginary villainy, that I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about it again.

The Democratic Party is not the victim here. They're the culprits. Trump didn't win the election as much as the Democrats threw it. And until the Democrats finally wake up and realize that it's the corruption at the heart of their own party that has handed the reigns of power over to the Republicans, at every level of government, then we're all going to be at the mercy of the most dangerous reactionary right-wing ideology and flagrant corpocracy that this country has ever faced. And as this discussion has proved, the Democrats will never accept the blame for their own party's dismal and colossal on-going failures, so this country (and the world that we keep bombing into oblivion) is totally screwed.

Now would probably be a good time to stock up on iodine tablets and potable water, because the Democrats would rather start WWIII than look in a mirror to face the real problem.

You Should be Sleeping..Yeah
cc4808059bb369b84361f076c0db9cc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back