• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Santa Fe man aims to solve mystery of cattle mutilations

Have you ever seen the winch and cable in the Coast Guard helicopter? It is huge and it is for what 100 feet or so? You would have to have one of those huge copters with a special rig to get someone down from that high.
I already said that's "concept only". Friggin blackops won't be using low-tech winching. Probably Kevlar rope, super lightweight, and far stronger than tinsel strength of steel. Don't even need winching and gearing if just dangling out to slide down rope. This is a well planned operation with surveillance and recon.

Besides, humans can do this one way or another. I really don't care exactly how it was done. It varies. It's just not ET beaming the cattle up. That's for damn sure. Not every dissection required lifting cattle by air. There are other ways, and the big thing you're missing is when the cattle are dropped it is NOT where it was taken to begin with. The 'crime scene' is NOT there where the cow is found. Helicopters don't make a lot of sound far away close to the ground. They can use terrain to muffle the sound, etc.

This is not perfect stealth either. Plenty of people heard the helicopters flying and found dissected cattle soon after.
an real mute have one difference coyotes cats will not come near them
Scavengers have a keen sense of smell and taste. If the cow smells/tastes strange and/or has chemicals injected in it, then no scavenger is going to eat it.

Last edited:
I gave Christopher O'Brien some background on myself, and where I worked. That is where I met the "man in charge" of the whole operation. It was, and still appears to be top secret, ..."the best kept secret in the military" he told me when I asked him where he got the animals. Since I was on duty at the time, ... well I hear Guantanamo is nice this time of year.
But I will say that you are very close when you mention nukes. It was a very well orchestrated research project that set about to design and test, deploy, and protect our assets. Human survivability was one key issue.
From my own research,using data from Chris, is that the mutes are found in areas that were already contaminated by testing, and there is a goodly number of mutes found on grasslands where isotopes were deposited by fallout. These areas are being watched carefully using the very cows that produce meat and milk after eating grass that grows on the contaminated soils. Naturally, reproductive organs have a high priority. The human race depends on someone somewhere keeping an eye on the whole picture. I suspect that quite a few ranchers are cooperating and keeping the secret.
I will be providing data from my studies shortly, and Chris and Dave will be reviewing it all.
Hang in there...

Last edited:
I suspect that quite a few ranchers are cooperating and keeping the secret.
I will be providing data from my studies shortly
Thanks! One thing that is constantly rumored about from several sources is that a lot of these dissections took place at night, and these were also done by helicopters with strange lighting and/or other disguised techniques so people thought these were UFO's.

Do you know anything about that? If yes, can you provide any details by PM or posting here? Thanks.

Ok Peter your mi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message appears to be broken.
For many years, I wondered why gathering animals for research would be top secret, but now, after reading Stalking the Herd and plotting all the mutes on a map, I can see there is a pattern that favors one particular area, and that is the area where I was working. It also appears that most of the mutes are within range by helicopter from this area.
When working there I was able to visit one lab where the dissections were most likely done, because they had some of the most advanced skills on tap, and equipment for subjecting the animals to intense radiation, mostly x-ray and gamma rays, I am now convinced that the vast majority of the mutes surrounding this area, and most likely many more further out were done for two reasons. One is to monitor long term exposure to fallout using animals that are most biologically similar to humans. The fallout came from the 2000+ nuclear tests done in Nevada, which were all under control of my boss...
The other was more direct and involved exposing animals to intense radiation simulating a nuclear explosion at varying distances and then dissecting tissue for analysis, with emphasis on damage assessment, and determining what types of shielding a soldier, or civilian would need to survive after an attack.
It appears that the materials used for the gamma research have been re-purposed to test aircraft on a large scale. Some of this has been published and can be found on the net if you know the right keywords for a Google search.
Obviously they did a good job of obfuscation, if the secret held up after all these years.
I can't go into more detail, but I'm sure that Christopher and Dave will dig deeply into the material they now have and will figure out what can be published without landing us all in a stainless steel bunk.

2053 test done wold wide in 8 different areas and in not sure what map u are using for mute pattern but what dose it have to do whit the test in Nevada the mute in Kansas are linked how Nebraska and north from hear? Mi stands for military Intel this includes blue berets and what was stargate. The military nose not need to get this info from cattle its sent to them I just talked to person that helps obtain it ear notch data ect so on and on and on to the point they add 3 new banks to handle the data they have so why do they need more info. The slaughter houses the farmers the cdc all have to gather samples the state universities all sent to the U.S. Gov

I know that the ops are involved in clean up and cover up in this but they are not involved in the mutes! They are trying to find out themselves.

Not just US combined un remember this has been going on for over 800 years. This is not new in any way shape or form not just in usa and not just cattle! Not just domestic animal nor is it confined two areas where there have been nuclear test I have found deer raccoons and other wildlife that have been skin and dissected fresh kills and in Honduras and other South American countries there have been reports of humans being used

During the 80s we were supplying the contras in South America and other anti-communist forces there were individuals who simply disappeared those disappearances were not necessarily linked to the war.

Roman had demon that attacked cattle trying to find ref in my library one of the books from Marcus Cicero

Cattle mute have been going on for 800 year not the un part tired when I wrote that part

Back