• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sammy Hagar

Don't let 40 stop you. Good for the soul.
As a guitar player I totally agree...

I've always liked Sammy, even in Van Halen when he tried to fill Dave's shoes (I prefer Dave though).
Sammy has awesome guitar chops.. just watch him duel with Eddie in the "Live without a Net" DVD.

I'd say Sammy believes what he said happened. Money wise, he's minted from his solo stuff, Van Halen stuff and his Tequila so he has no real reason to make stuff up to sell a few more books... he has been talking about his alien visitation for years...long before he wrote his book. He's a nice guy and family man I don't think he'd lie.

As Phil said above it could all be a dream.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

bigger hair, faster solos, higher vocals, more necks on the guitar

five_neck.jpg

Yeah it got a bit crazy..

Ah yes. Who could forget the good ol' 5 necker from Rick Neilson. Now there's someone who has probably been abducted by aliens!!:) Hell he probably IS an alien!

Not to mention, Steve Vai.
steve_vai-heart_guitar.jpg

Well since this turned into a music thread, I'd like to submit Stevie Ray Vaughn for approval.

I love playing Testify (badly). I'm a much better piano player than guitarist, but I know what I'm doing, sort of :)

Watching SRV play makes me wish Michael Angelo Batio was on that goddamn helicopter instead of him. If only the aliens could be so useful to just clone the guy. Just listen to that tone...

Back