• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

RT RUSSIA TODAY Interviews Dr Steven Greer - 10th January 2014

in this case (russia, and /or Greer), the sheer...I wouldn't say stupidity, they seem to know what they/he/she/it is doing...I just have a major dislike of selling 'proven' truths. Let's not get into the Ukraine 'issue', on my part.

I am very concerned about the Ukraine issue too simply because we have a lot of family in that neck of the woods. You know what enrages me about Greer? Those that blindly follow his nonsense. It's insane to me how many people believe subjectively what they "want" to be the truth, rather than insisting on substantiation.

I am very concerned about the Ukraine issue too simply because we have a lot of family in that neck of the woods. You know what enrages me about Greer? Those that blindly follow his nonsense. It's insane to me how many people believe subjectively what they "want" to be the truth, rather than insisting on substantiation.

What you are seeing is a cult leader. He insists that he is in contact with higher life forms and can teach you how as well. I think it is remarkable that these greatly advanced life forms didn't see fit to steer him clear of the shriveled up fetus-thing (or whatever it is) or provide him decent pictures of themselves or their craft as did Billy Meiers aliens did. I'm joking of course.

Visiting aliens should put together a press-package or something. It would simplify contact and disclosure so much you know.
Yes, we are blood sucking lizardlings from the planet Lizardonia. Here are some good head shots with bios of the crew. Yes, and here you see is a list of experiments we plan as soon as we line up some victims, uh subjects. Please feel free to take a brochure and sign the guest book.

Last edited:
What you are seeing is a cult leader. He insists that he is in contact with higher life forms and can teach you how as well. I think it is remarkable that these greatly advanced life forms didn't see fit to steer him clear of the shriveled up fetus-thing (or whatever it is) or provide him decent pictures of themselves or their craft as did Billy Meiers aliens did. I'm joking of course.

Visiting aliens should put together a press-package or something. It would simplify contact and disclosure so much you know.
Yes, we are blood sucking lizardlings from the planet Lizardonia. Here some good head shots with bios of the crew. Yes, and here you see is a list of experiments we plan as soon as we line up some victims, uh subjects. Please feel free to take a brochure and sign the guest book.

You hit that nail straight on the head. The thing that is truly mind blowing is the fact that the guy makes incredibly GOOD money, has been using identical tactics since day one, has repeatedly been shown to be a hoaxer and charlatan, and yet the kool-aid just keeps coming. It's a total "WTF?"

The Roman promoters really did things right.
They needed a show that would clearly excite.
The attendance was sparse so they put on a fight
Threw the Christians to the lions, sold out every night

Give the people what they want
You gotta give the people what they want
The more they get, the more they need
And every time they get harder and harder to please

Give 'em lots of sex, perversion and rape
Give 'em lots of violence, and plenty to hate

When Olswald shot Kennedy, he was insane
But still we watch the re-runs again and again
We all sit glued while the killer takes aim
"Hey Mom, there goes a piece of the president's brain!"

Blow out your brains, and do it right
Make sure it's prime time and on a Saturday night.

Back