• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Richard Dolan--UFOs for the 21st Century Mind

My belief is that Kenneth Arnold saw 1940s German technology over Mt. Rainier. There have been advancements since then.

My belief is that Kenneth Arnold saw 1940s German technology over Mt. Rainier. There have been advancements since then.
I think the hypothesis is good, but I've never seen the evidence to support it. We know that there were 'flying saucers' made by the U.S. after the war (perhaps based on German drawings), but it appears that they hardly 'took off'.

If the U.S. were capable of making technology akin to what Arnold described, I cannot understand why we didn't see more examples of it before the 1990ies when drones became common knowledge? And why they all appear quite conventional, with prop- or jet-engines? Why didn't the U.S. use remote-controlled 'flying saucers' over Vietnam etc?

And now when drones are no secret at all, why are we not allowed an insight into their historical origins? What reason would the Air Force have to keep that a secret, now? They could relieve themselves of a lot of trouble with prodding ufologists if they would show us some pics of advanced saucers from back then. But they don't, why not? Because they like to mess with peoples' heads? I don't know, it's possible. But there are some pretty serious 'missing links' between Arnold's skipping saucers and modern drones.

Last edited:
Jim H,
Great thoughts and agree on the aspect of those in power and coming clean by who ? but fear that would put US and its allies in deep shit! The states which would love to drop a payload on Western States would only benefit their intelligence groups and military forces. What makes you wonder if their is so called no other intelligent life forms except humanoid would make sense for all the silence but you could argue as well the others are already here and have indicated to the top dogs not to disclose any detail of contact or else? Regarding Arnold's sightings maybe he was part of the whole smoke and mirrors (which more plausible) ? In addition, what he saw could of been theirs (?) and US? Speculating more likely NAZI technology was more advanced than we were told by the history books and why would you tell folks in the main stream all the details of your advancements unless needed too. Also lets remember USSR has great scientist (many Germans, Polish, Ukrainian, Japanese etc) as well which might have been further ahead in technology at this time as well. Pure Speculation maybe Arnold's sighting and media release jump the gun for the third party which only silenced the folks in charge to close shop and disclose another time in the future?

Hi Gene just a couple of thought on teeth:
Dr. Price noticed an incredible increase in tooth decay when people began eating processed foods. When he began his journey around the world, he found that, as he suspected, native people who were still eating their traditional diets had nearly perfect teeth.
The Greatest Nutrition Researcher of the 20th Century
I have a friend who started taking certian vitamins. She delayed going to the dentist and when she finally went the cavities were filled in . If your interested I will ask her which vitamins she took to remineralize her teeth.
I first heard of this here:
Ramiel Nagel will talk about how to cure tooth decay and tooth infections. He’ll discuss the history of dentistry. The early findings of Dr. Weston A. Price, who founded what became the American Dental Association, have been largely suppressed and now dentistry has been turned into a very unsound and toxic industry. In the second hour we continue the story of dentistry, toxicity and how to heal your teeth naturally. Ramiel talks about sugar and high fructose corn syrup, the worst of them all. Are any sugar alternatives really better at all? Later, we’ll discuss amalgam fillings and how mercury leaches into the body from our teeth. Ramiel gives some tips on what to eat and what not to eat in order to remineralize your teeth. At the end, we also detail the options when it comes to dentistry and what you can do to make sure that you get a hold of a good holistic dentist if you need one.
Red Ice Radio - Ramiel Nagel - Hour 1 - Cure Tooth Decay
Cure Tooth Decay - Stop, treat and reverse dental cavities naturally.

Tooth vitamins? Tell me more.

From the article:
How to Prevent and Reverse Tooth Decay and Avoid Braces

To recap, the things that Drs. Mellanby and Dr. Price found to prevent and reverse tooth and bone problems are:
The presence of enough minerals in the diet.
The presence of enough fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K) in the diet.
How bio-available these nutrients are and how well the body is absorbing them. They found that this is largely influenced by the presence of Phytic Acid in the diet.
How to Reverse Tooth Decay and Avoid Braces
From the article:
My Story:

In early 2010, my regular dental check-up revealed that I had some soft spots and a lot of plaque on my teeth. I also had one “official” cavity, though it wasn’t bad, and while they suggested getting it filled soon, it wasn’t a huge rush. They did warn me that I had the beginning stages of gingivitis in several places and had a lot of plaque.(It took them about 30-40 minutes to scrape and clean my teeth, which I thought was normal) They took x-rays, so I have picture evidence of my teeth at this time.
How to Remineralize Teeth Naturally- Diet and Herbs to Support Teeth
From the article:
The Current Tooth Decay Theory is Wrong

The current theory of tooth decay according to the American Dental Association:

"[Tooth decay] occurs when foods containing carbohydrates (sugars and starches) such as milk, pop, raisins, cakes or candy are frequently left on the teeth. Bacteria that live in the mouth thrive on these foods, producing acids as a result. Over a period of time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, resulting in tooth decay."
Natural Tooth Cure for Curing Cavities and Preventing Root Canals

My friend's story is that she hated going to the dentist so much that she put off going to the dentist (for years?) because she had three major holes in her teeth. In the mean time she took K2 and changed her diet. She finally went to the dentist. He said she had one of the healthiest teeth that he had seen and no cavities.
Her comments are:
Your diet should include foods high in vitamin K. K2 helps make sure your body puts calcium where you need it. Avoid foods that cause acidity (i.e.) sugar, meat, and dairy. Eat fruit and leafy vegetables. Coconut oil has a high content of vitamin K.
PEACE

Last edited:
Back