• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rhesus Negative

Mothership

Paranormal Novice
Something that I've noticed crops up a lot with alien abductees and possible human/alien hybrids is the Rhesus Negative issue. Essentially, irrespective of whether your individual blood group is A, B, AB or O, the plasma membranes of most people’s red blood cells carry the series of antigens that categorise them as being Rhesus Positive. Those people without this factor are categorised as being Rhesus Negative. Several abduction researchers have commented on the apparently higher proportion of Rhesus Negative people among abductees than in the population as a whole. However, it's not clear whether this is just anecdotal, or whether there's any scientific evidence to back it up. It's also not clear to what extent those who categorise themselves as hybrids, starseeds, indigoes, etc, agree with what the researchers are saying. But in a field where sceptics are often critical, it strikes me that this is an example of something that could be easily tested and might lead to the community being taken more seriously and getting more support.
I would be interested in hearing people's views on this.

This is the Alien Race TV show thing again.
Are you associated with that show in some way?
Do you think that you are a hybrid? If so why?
What evidence is there for the existence of hybrids?
What do you think the legal, medical, and just ethical liability is for the Alien Race TV folks?

The fact is science has no "Answer" to were the RH negative blood came from! and the highest concentration of people with this bloodtype can be found in the Basque Region.

The highest concentration of RH negative blood occurs in the Basque people of Northern Spain and Southern France, and in the Eastern/Oriental Jews. Only 15% of the entire world´s population is known to have the RH negative blood factor. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O') is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, as it is generally theorized by evolutionists that there is an unbroken bloodline from early human prototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.

As previously mentioned, 'Rh negative' blood indicates no protein connections exist to the Rhesus monkey, whereas 'RH positive' blood does carry protein linked to the Rhesus monkey - hence the 'RH' designation, ie. rhesus. All other earthly primates have this RH factor. Thus if all humans evolved from that line, all would have the RH factor. Obviously, that is not the case. Therefore, there must have been some manner of intervention giving rise to Rh-negative blood groups.

Blood type 'O' is the most common of the blood groups. When we separate the 'O' types into 'negative' and 'positive' we find that 'O' negative (the universal donor blood) constitutes less than 7% of the world´s population. Science at this very time is attempting to create a synthetic RH negative 'O' blood, but without success. For while the protein in positive blood can be cloned, that of negative blood cannot - which is quite interesting, and may be indicative of an alien origin, or more probable, from early genetic experimentation during previous advanced human civilization(s).

If the RH negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link (seemingly outside of the theorized evolutionary process) - from where did it originate? Geneticists generally claim the RH-negative factor is a mutation of unknown origin which apparently happened only a few thousand years ago. These ´negative´ blooded people spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, France and later into America, Canada and Australia. Basque peoples contain the largest concentration of known 'O' negative blooded people today because, they for the most part, have confined themselves to one area, whereas the Celtic people have branched out among all of the new world.

Interesting facts:

A RH negative pregnant mother's body will reject her positive blooded baby in the womb. Her body fights the RHesus factor as a foreign element. Alternatively, and most interestingly, a positive mother's body does not reject the negative baby she is carrying.

There are certain similarities that occur to those having RH negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

What do you think the legal, medical, and just ethical liability is for the Alien Race TV folks?

Like I mentioned in a different thread, I am not directly involved with the show but I know people who are, and I have promised to do what I can to help them. So in a sense I am somewhat loosely connected to it. I like what they are doing with this and my helping them is purely of my own volition.

I do not think I'm a hybrid, no, but I do believe in their existence. Definitely. Disregarding the idea that humanity as a whole is a product of hybridisation (making us all, in a sense, 'hybrids'), I support the theory that a large number of modern humans are being used for the creation of a new generation of hybrids. I also believe that the intentions of the 'hybridisers' are in no way malevolent and that said hybrids don't look that different to us (if at all).

I don't personally have any evidence to support this, but beliefs don't necessarily need to have any evidence to exist, hence why they are called 'beliefs'. Many people, especially abductees, seem to just 'know' about the existence of hybrids, without necessarily knowing why or being able to prove it. They feel it like an instinct. Other's claim to have been 'told' the information by alien beings.

I guess the people creating this TV show have strong beliefs in the existence of hybrids and in their possible hightened mental abilities and want to launch a serious and benevolent investigation into this. They do believe that hybrids can make a positive change to life on earth.
As long as they have the participants' consent they can perform any tests and research they want and feel necessary. A scientific approach could give them more credibility and bring more credibility to the entire community and field of study.

Anyway, this thread is not about the show, it is about the Rhesus Negative issue and the concept of abduction/hybridisation on the whole. A topic that I find interesting and generally very relevant.

I don't personally have any evidence to support this, but beliefs don't necessarily need to have any evidence to exist, hence why they are called 'beliefs'.

I think it would be more correct to call such as you describe as "unsubstantiated beliefs."

Admittedly, I have a hard time getting past the question of what is really happening in the realm of alien abductions and so forth. I don't think it has been established with any certainty that they actually occur as reported. I'll leave you to it then.

That was a little harsh, don'cha think? I think Mothership was really just asking a question, and I found it an interesting one.

While I'm not sure about the whole hybrid angle, I think there would be a lot of potential in seeing if there are any correlations between a characteristic and reports of abduction. While it may not be anything, if there is it may help to put the causes/motivations (depending on how things actually are) into a clearer focus.

I came across this website that presents a lot of interesteing information regarding the link between Rh negative blood and the 'ancient astronauts' theory:

http://www.in5d.com/rh-negative-blood.html

It seems like the Basque region (covering a few provinces in Spain and France) has the highest percentage of people with Rh negative blood, for some reason. Possible connection to extraterrestrials there?

Back