• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

I think they found something. But we'll have to just wait to find out., what it is. 50/50 is about right it could go either way.

I don't think its a scam, or a viral marketing thing? From the news this is well funded genuine expedition of discovery, to find out what that image is., that turned up on their sonar last year. If its not then they have fooled lot of people (including myself) and many in the mainstream media. I hope its not a con, but if it is. Hey just got to move on it aint the end of the world.
I agree I can not see it being a con as it would be economic suicide for them I think.

Just read this on a Swedish site

Ocean explorers' press Officer Josephine Görander says "we do not know anything more at the moment"

- This is so exciting
- They are diving at the objective.

More information and pictures will be available in the beginning of next week.

In an earlier report written by Expressen.se the divers have said that they think that the object is either a meteor or gas.

Just read this on a Swedish site

Ocean explorers' press Officer Josephine Görander says "we do not know anything more at the moment"

- This is so exciting
- They are diving at the objective.

More information and pictures will be available in the beginning of next week.

In an earlier report written by Expressen.se the divers have said that they think that the object is either a meteor or gas.
Gas maybe but meteor? at the size it is I have to ask how it did not explode on impact and create an Apocalypse of the size that killed the dinosaurs, it would have carved out a massive impact creator even on the sea floor 300 feet down.. so I am not buying into the meteor hypothesis.. could be but what we know about impact objects works against this theory.

I've been waiting for 2 days for an update on this. Wish they'd update their site soon. I have exactly zero idea what it could be, but the suspense is killing me.

I've been waiting for 2 days for an update on this. Wish they'd update their site soon. I have exactly zero idea what it could be, but the suspense is killing me.

I am with you on this Xylo..... They have to have some idea of what it is now so spit it out already.

The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath

Well at least its not a fizzer by this account

An amazing, unusual mystery.......how exciting

Crucifixion joke..... Niiiiiiiice:D
hahahaha

goodyourhat128650774343982041.jpg

I hope something comes of this expedition. It's been making the "mainstream" news here and there, which makes me think it's not a scam or hoax. At the least some weird natural formation. There's that smaller formation nearby the bigger one too.

A cryptic message from one of the crew members.
Everything is top secret now ... because of the risks ... hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly.

2012-06-07
BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and Investigating the circle and reports from the ship say They are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed - a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures Will Be released next week.

The ship and crew are back at port, but are claiming there going back to the area again with more supplies. A press release may be released today or tomo. I hate messages like the one above. It could be a con or publicity stunt, just have to wait to find out for sure.

A cryptic message from one of the crew members.
Everything is top secret now ... because of the risks ... hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly.

2012-06-07
BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and Investigating the circle and reports from the ship say They are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed - a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures Will Be released next week.

The ship and crew are back at port, but are claiming there going back to the area again with more supplies. A press release may be released today or tomo. I hate messages like the one above. It could be a con or publicity stunt, just have to wait to find out for sure.

Damn, I hope it's not a publicity stunt or a con!

I have to say i find this

A bit sus....
Top secret because of the risks, what risks ?
And the truth will be reported shortly, what about the risks ?
Maybe its a translation thing, but there seems to be some doublespeak in that lot

I have to say i find this

A bit sus....
Top secret because of the risks, what risks ?
And the truth will be reported shortly, what about the risks ?
Maybe its a translation thing, but there seems to be some doublespeak in that lot

hmmm just what have they found I wounder?

Back