• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

still no word as yet ..... strange but it is getting on my nerves a bit lol
If it is a submerged spaceship the U.S. military would seize it. They would lie and say it was nothing but a natural formation. I have had some success with my camcorder.

If it is a submerged spaceship the U.S. military would seize it. They would lie and say it was nothing but a natural formation. I have had some success with my camcorder.
I have to agree that you are more than likely right with your point.

Oh and good to hear you are having success with your camcorder.. will we get to see some footage some time soon :)

I have to agree that you are more than likely right with your point.

Oh and good to hear you are having success with your camcorder.. will we get to see some footage some time soon :)
I'm still getting used to using the camcorder. It's tricky! I'm in no hurry. Waiting for some closer shots.

great news man keep me posted
It would help if I still had 20/20 vision. I can't focus on the viewfinder without my glasses on. Oh well. The night before last I had one in the viewfinder recording for 2 seconds then it went into a cloud bank. I had better luck this evening.

Voyager you really really need to stop derailing the threads here with your BS

Pics or it didnt happen

Urban Dictionary: pics or it didn't happen

Seriously what does your to date, totally unsubstantiated claims have to do with the baltic sea case ?
Stop derailing threads with your BS claims

I'm sick of it, Youve been posting over and over about these "sightings" but not one pic

Instead like the attention whore you ,are you derail other threads with your BS.

All we've had are claims and excuses but no pics.

I call bullshit on your BS

bs-meter.gif

Voyager you really really need to stop derailing the threads here with your BS

Pics or it didnt happen

Urban Dictionary: pics or it didn't happen

Seriously what does your to date, totally unsubstantiated claims have to do with the baltic sea case ?
Stop derailing threads with your BS claims

I'm sick of it, Youve been posting over and over about these "sightings" but not one pic

Instead like the attention whore you ,are you derail other threads with your BS.

All weve had are claims and excuses but no pics.

I call bullshit on your BS
Fuck you Mike!

Is that all you've got ?
First it was the claims you see orbs and craft all the time, with pathetic paintshop renditions, then excuses like Robert hastings and Chris wont buy me a camera, now you have a camera
and

Nu Nu Nothing.......

Pics or it didnt happen, thats right i'm calling you out as a BS artist

Post the videos (dont hold your breath folks) and stop derailing threads with your BS

Is that all you've got ?
First it was the claims you see orbs and craft all the time, with pathetic paintshop renditions, then excuses like Robert hastings and Chris wont buy me a camera, now you have a camera
and

Nu Nu Nothing.......

Pics or it didnt happen, thats right i'm calling you out as a BS artist

Post the video and stop derailing threads with your BS
I was communicating with Stonehart not you. I don't care what you think. I joined this forum because Gene suggested I share my experiences. Not to deal with ass holes like you. You can interpret me any way you like I really don't care. I will publish pictures and video when I decide to so, not because you demand it. I thought you put me on your ignore list because I had the audacity to criticize you. Once again. Fuck you.

Yeah, and thats why Stanford and Hastings wont touch you with a ten foot barge pole.......
Like me they smell your BS a mile off.

All you've done is peddle BS, and by your own admission for the attention (never a truer word than was spoken in jest)

By all means open a thread with pics of your "experience", but do us a favour and stop derailing the other threads here with your silly tales.

All we have heard is fanciful claims, but never any evidence..........

Silly old coot

Yeah, and thats why Stanford and Hastings wont touch you with a ten foot barge pole.......
Like me they smell your BS a mile off.

All you've done is peddle BS, and by your own admission for the attention (never a truer word than was spoken in jest)

By all means open a thread with pics of your "experience", but do us a favour and stop derailing the other threads here with your silly tales.

All we have heard is fanciful claims, but never any evidence..........

Silly old coot
I wasn't aware that you owned this forum. Don't tell me what to do you insolent punk. I will continue to share what I am doing with Stonehart. You are the one looking for attention not me.

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Right back to the thread as it should be ok all :)

I am just waiting for more info on this Baltic sea object and it is driving me a bit nuts!

Have a nice mug of STFU Voyager

th

Its BS artists like you bring a bad name to Ufology
There is no point exchanging insults with each other. Like I stated: I don't care what you think. You have convinced me that this is the last place I would want to publish anything. Good bye!

cant we all just get along?

particulalry as some sweedish dudes are about to pull on what looks like a giant wash basin plug and all the water is going to drain out the ocean.

Back