• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Red Alert: Nuclear Meltdown at Quake-Damaged Japanese Plant

I am making the argument against the benevolent space brothers and galactic federations of love and peace or whatever that are so popular with some folks. Of course tyder, the damn evil reptilian, insect, and cephalopod aliens are out to steal our wimmings and suck our brains out and naturally revel in our calamity. That just goes without saying.

There never has been as far as we know an Alien intervention to save human lives and, also prevent and stop, natural environmental disasters from taking place around the planet. And People will always daydream about been saved by something better than themselves, but it fairly obvious, even if there was a friendly race of beings watching over us, and there is nothing, but human stories wishing this to be the case, but just say there is ok. Is this nuclear disaster in Japan and, its effects enough to start the process of non-human intervention. Once it is known there is non-humans visiting the planet, then there is no going back to the status-quo, we've had before, that revelation will change everything for everyone, and I think any nonhuman civilization, who doesn't intent on taking over this planet, for their own agenda any time soon. Probably is aware of the potential troubles, that would be caused by getting involved in another worlds problems.

Lot of fear-mongering going on at the moment. This is not end of the known world.

Japan is in an area were large scale earthquakes happen all the time. I'll starting worrying when I see large earthquakes happening in places like Yellowstone, which could cause an eruption, an event like this will impact everyone everywhere. It might happen tomorrow, or not for another ten thousand years from now, can't do much about prevention, but just be prepared.

Not for you and me. For millions of Japanese its another story though.

Don't deny that. But the Japan government has funded the building of these nuclear power plants around their coastline in a quake prone area of the world. So There is no excuse for such irresponsibility, but I hope everything will be ok for them in the long run, but it looking very likely small pockets of Japan will become unsuitable for living for a long time.

Back