• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

quick question for Don "the don" Ecker

nameless

Paranormal Adept
Dear Don,
Loving the new podcasts and have always loved your stuff particularly to do with lunar anomalies (last one creeped me out ). Please could you tell me what would be a good resource or websites to check out about the moon. Thanks again for all your years of work and interest in this field and others.

peace

Nat

There are quite a few lunar websites out in "net-land" that reference lunar anomalies. I hesitate to point to any particular sites. What I suggest when you have some real time to surf is to plug your search terms into an engine, compile a list of sites and then take some time to dig into them. Some are very good, scientific, some not so good. (for example claims of open bodies of water, vegetation, clouds, etc.) If you are serious about this research then there is nothing that will beat research on your part. Hope that helps.

Decker

Before you start, beware that you won't be able to sell any of your finds/location data after you've posted 'em on the internet.

In other words, if you find anything that looks like a probe/lunar mission but is where no probe or mission should be, there could be some money in that location data. Send those ones to me first, I'll give them a look over for you....

Yeah, thanks guys. I am in no way an expert or budding researcher on this subject its just that I was listening to the DM lunar episode with Jim Sylvan and I heard the guys talking about the castle/fort wall in the Mare Crissium photos and I couldnt for the life of me find the photos on the interweb. I just wanted some pictoral reference to this and other shows. I also remembered there being a luner website some years back with Don and JL as well.. or maybe I just imagined it??.

Before you start, beware that you won't be able to sell any of your finds/location data after you've posted 'em on the internet.

In other words, if you find anything that looks like a probe/lunar mission but is where no probe or mission should be, there could be some money in that location data. Send those ones to me first, I'll give them a look over for you....

hah, yeh ok, is that you Richard Hoagland??

I heard the guys talking about the castle/fort wall in the Mare Crissium photos and I couldnt for the life of me find the photos on the interweb. I just wanted some pictoral reference to this and other shows. I also remembered there being a luner website some years back with Don and JL as well.. or maybe I just imagined it??.

Try this link. It will take you straight to Mare Crisium. Click the checkbox for Layers>Location Overlays>Features and Layers>Location Overlays>LROC Featured Images. Clicking on features will bring up more links to more photos and information.

You can use the zoom tool to zoom in and access more detailed images. The detail can get pretty amazing. I think "The Bridge" is supposed to be in Mare Crisium somewhere.

Back