• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Timothy Green Beckley

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I've asked my old friend Tim Beckley, who is sometimes known as "Mr. UFO," to come on The Paracast to discuss a personal history of UFO and paranormal research.

He's asked me to post this link, which takes you to some of the vintage UFO magazines:

UFOPOP: Flying Saucers In Popular Culture

The session will be recorded on the afternoon of May 11, so get your questions in. Tim also tells us he'll bring along one of his editors to flesh out the discussions.

Since Richard Shaver isn't available, maybe Tim can compare notes with you on the Shaver mystery. A few questions:

Shaver himself said he was a victim of the deros' mind-altering rays. Could his story be dero-distorted memories of actual events?

Without Ray Palmer, could there have been a Shaver mystery? If so, how would it have differed?

How might have Shaver's stories have been received if they debuted a bit later, during either the contactee or the abductee eras?

Hi Gene, Chris and Mr Timothy Beckley,

Q.1 Timothy have you experinced any strange awarraness such as so called shadow figures , MIBs and UFOs.

Q.2 Timothy have you experince any strange awarraness when interviewing so called abductees or contactees :)

Q.3 Timothy what's your top ten favourite Sci-Fi movies?

Cheers,
Bf

Hi,

Please ask Tim if there are any cases that people still hold up as real, even though they've been explained or proven as hoaxes.

Thanks,

Please ask Mr. Beckley if there is anything he doesn't believe in. :) I really don't mean that as snarky. I subscribe to his "conspiracy journal" email version. But, I have gotten the print version of it b4 and wow. It was full of advertisments for the "mystical rites of Moses and Solomon with the original Arabic spells for whiter teeth and fresher breath and eternal youth and money out the yin yang" type advertisments. Also, Mr. Beckley himself has written or produced several books and films about most every esoteric subject you can imagine. So, I honestly wonder if he is truly "skeptical" about anything. But, I am considering buy the Kindle version of his most recent publications. Somthing about Satan and space ships but I will have to google the actual title. :)

I wrote and requested a copy Timothy Green Beckley's Conspiracy Journal and received it the other day!

If you are a Paracast listener and have not seen a copy of Conspiracy Journal write Mr. Beckley and get your free copy. It is a lot fun to be sure.

Issue 31. The thing is worth getting for the ads alone. On page 7 there is an ad for "Ancient cosmic wisdom meant for only a select few. Mastering the symbol of the solar cross." Under a picture of a white haired lady it says "Who is Tuella? A volunteer on Earth assignment. ... a higher dimensional being who walked into the body of ..." who then in her high dimensional wisdom quickly put an ad in Conspiracy Journal.
On page 12 a recent guest of the Paracast, Joshua P. Warren has an ad for his book "The Wishing Machine." Yes, dear friends it is about using crystal power rods as "wishing machines." (insert sound of crickets chirping)

Issue 33 has an ad on page 9 for a book called. Gypsy Witch Pennsylvania Dutch Pow Wows. The description reads: Whoever carries this book, is safe from all enemies, visible or invisible, and whoever has this with him cannot die with out the holy corpse of Jesus. Overcome all negativity in life NOW! Only $25 plus shipping and handling. Why we all don't get issued these at birth, I just don't know.

Every page is jammed packed with fun stuff like that.

I was on the mailing list for a long time. I got all those super duper adds. :p I am on the email list now. Thing is it's wacky and I take it in fun. But, I do wonder how to take him seriously when I hear him on a radio interview. By the way if you have Netflix and you want to really see some "odd" characters check out a documentary called (well, dang I can't remember the name) but I think it's "not your average bigfoot documentary" or something like that. It's two middle aged to older guys in Ohio walking around in the woods and although it adds nothing to the subject of Bigfoot. If you are a therapist or just a student of the human condition it's errrr..interesting in a disturbing kind of way. I think it's called "Not your Typical Bigfoot Movie" and it's streaming on Netflix.

Back