• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Ron James and Chris

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Tomorrow we will be taping a show with "conscious media" producer Ron James. Ron and Chris' film "It Could Happen Tomorrow" swept this year's EBE Awards at the International UFO Congress. The film is part of the five-DVD set "The Disclosure Dialogs" that features many of the top names in ufology. Ron and Chris have worked together for seven years and have traveled around parts of the Midwest and Southwest to notorious haunted sites which resulted in the Dead Whisper DVDs. Please post your questions here: we will be recording tomorrow late morning, thanks...

With so many ways of explaining hauntings , why do you chose to veer towards the paranormal? Why ignore the fact that there are so many possible explanations for everything?
I'll use myself as an example - I used to believe in ghosts, so when something weird would happen, I would think it was paranormal. After learning about how the human brain works, I realized that pretty much anything that happens that can be thought of as a haunting could be explained.

Anyway, is there something you can point to that can't be explained?

• How does the fact that there are a few UFO-based religions complicate the government's position on discussing extraterrestrial life?
  • Many disclosures have come as a result of the government being confronted with leaked documents. Why that hasn't worked for UFOs?
  • Is the truth already out there? Does it lie among the rumors, misinformation and speculation?
Edited to add: Oops- thought this show was going to be about the disclosure film. Feel free to substitute "Paranormal" for "UFO" in any of my questions. Surely the USG is keeping secrets about them, too!

Hey that Dead Whisper stuff looks very interesting.

The "lesser" classes are quite easy to dismiss, I'm afraid, only the class A EVPs, where people seem to get quite clear (albeit not always sensible) voices talking and even answering them, might be possible paranormal evidence. Did you get any "class A" EVPs yourself? What do you think they are?

Do you think there is people out there faking class A EVPs?

Why should "discarnate entities" (if they are what causes EVPs and other alleged phenomena) hang around in old ruins, condemned buildings etc., where there's nothing going on? Don't you think you could get good EVPs in more frequented places (maybe at night)? Or just in people's homes?

Other than EVPs, did you get something on video that you regard as "proof positive"? Do you think there are any videos out there among the tons and tons of faked stuff which contain something genuinely paranormal?

Do you think psychics really have a kind of sensitivity unexplained by science? If so, how come that after so many years of spiritualism etc. there still isn't much in the way of scientific studies or even public awareness about that?

In the UFO field, it's said that 90% of the cases are explainable, what's the ratio on the paranormal?

Do you think there is a definite link between UFO's, the paranormal (ghosts,etc.) and black magic (those conjuring through magic)?

Do you subscribe to any of the most referred to theories about who or what UFOs, extra terrestrials and men in black are... time travellers, extra dimensional beings or something else? And if something else what would you say that is? And if disclosure were to come from a high place, would one factor stopping the disclosure of information be because the explanation would be too far out for the average person to understand?

Thanks.

Back