• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for George Filer

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
George Filer is the compiler and publisher of Filer's Files. If memory serves me correct, he was involved in the alleged Ft. Dix, NJ alien case. Please submit any questions you may have, thanks...

George Filer is the compiler and publisher of Filer's Files. If memory serves me correct, he was involved in the alleged Ft. Dix, NJ alien case. Please submit any questions you may have, thanks...

Ask George about the time he spent in the USAF stationed in England, when night flying he was ordered to intercept a large "unknown". You could follow up by asking him about the subsequent visit paid by Prince Philip to the US base, who asked to speak to the "aircrew who had been dealing with the UFOs". I think that's the basics of the story, as I remember him telling me some years ago.

Q.1 Mr George Filer ,
Did you ever encounter any official documents on so called "space brothers"? interaction and diagrams of so called "space brother" craft at nuclear fallout shelters on those bases?

Major Filer,

1. When recounting your knowledge of the incident at Ft. Dix in 1978, you have stated that you were briefed that an alien had been shot at Ft. Dix while running toward the McGuire Air Force Base section of the fort. You then say that later there were several reports of lights hovering over Fort Dix as if to search for the alien. Why do you suppose that the alien abandoned its craft and ran toward McGuire? Why wouldn't it remain in its craft so it could be more easily found by the other craft that were apparently searching for it?

2. You have come out in support of Billy Meier's photography as valid evidence of UFO's. Several respected researchers such as Stanton Friedman and Jaques Vallee, stop-motion animator Alan Friswell, and even hosts of this show have cast doubts of the photos as genuine evidence of UFO's. What makes you believe that Meier's photographs were not fabricated?

3. Can you give us some examples of UFO sightings or contact claims that you have personally doubted the authenticity of?

Back