• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Chris Lambright author of X Descending

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
We are taping a Paracast episode w/ author and longtime UFO investigator Chris Lambright (w/ special guest Ray Stanford) this coming MONDAY March 26th, pls post your questions here in this thread.... note: pls restrict your posts to actual questions for our guests,
thanx... chris

More info on Chris' book can be found HERE:

[fwiw: This newly-published book provides a new context for my admiration and support of Ray Stanford's work for you tough, discriminating Paracast audience-members to chew on!]

Editorial blurb:
"Two startling films and the facts behind them reveal, once and for all, the existence of an incredible technology behind the UFO phenomenon.

As no other book has ever done, X Descending documents how private study of an unpublished daylight, multi-witness UFO movie, filmed by veteran UFO researcher Ray Stanford, resulted in a major aerospace propulsion breakthrough. Until now, no book could show that aerospace propulsion science has directly benefited from studying a UFO film. Here is the evidence, with an in-depth documentation of how it has occurred.

X Descending also opens up the mysterious Paul Bennewitz case with startlingly detailed, hitherto unpublished color film-frame images clearly revealing that, whatever objects Bennewitz saw and filmed within the Manzano Weapon Storage Area at Kirtland Air Force Base, N.M., they are exotic, technological, and nothing with which, even today, we are familiar. Included is discussion of Bennewitz’s early experiences, and a serious examination of the counterintelligence effort to suppress the evidence of what he had seen and filmed. This book names names."

Just ordered the book, so I'll have some better questions later.

In Project Beta, Greg Bishop describes that Paul Bennewitz thought that the Cash-Landrum involved a test flight of “advanced technology” obtained in a treaty with aliens. Bishop goes on to say that Richard Doty says it was “...an atomic-powered anti-gravity-type craft on a test mission...” Doty fed Peter Gersten similar information about the Cash-Landrum UFO. What part did this play in the disinformation campaign directed against Bennewitz?

Also, you are one of the few UFO researchers to get access to the witnesses in the Cash-Landrum case outside of MUFON. What were your impressions of the witnesses and the investigation?

There has been a recent discussion on the forum here of Kelly Johnson's UFO sightings, but whether or not any advances in Lockheed can be traced to them is unproven. What other scientific advances were spurred by the study of UFOs?

A couple of other points I hope will be covered in the interview.
1) What was the Socorro UFO symbol?
Both Chris Lambright and Ray Stanford have done important work connected with the Socorro NM UFO sighting by police officer Lonnie Zamora, but they have differing opinions as to the true shape of the symbol seen on the craft. Here's Ray's obituary of LONNIE ZAMORA (1933 - 2009) showing the symbols.

2) Was Bill Moore a UFO spy or a B.S. artist?
Bill Moore is a key player in the Bennewitz story, but it seems his confession at the MUFON conference was something he was cornered into by allegations from the CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy) and Robert Hastings. Moore had been doing shady things, but mostly cloak and dagger shenanigans as a showman to manipulate interest in his products (videotapes, books, magazines, conferences etc). Rather than be exposed as a fraud, it looks to me that Moore chose to claim to be a double-agent really working a pro-UFO agenda. This scheme doesn't seem to have worked as planned, and yet even those condemning Moore seemed to accept the bulk of the confession story. Moore later took shots at Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Jacques Vallee and Dr. James Harder, implicating them in the scheme against Paul Bennewitz. Looking at all this, it seems to me that Moore was just an opportunist capitalizing on UFO anti-government paranoia.

1. Can we watch these films anywhere anytime soon? (I know we've had that discussion regarding Mr Stanford's material before, but maybe, now that still fotos are shown in the book, there is more coming forth?)

2. If Paul Bennewitz really was caught up in some counterintelligence operation, why didn't similar things happen to people like Stanton Friedman or maybe to you, Mr. Lambright and Mr. Stanford (or maybe even Gene and Chris)? Or were there events that might have had something to do with that? I know I'd be more than a little concerned if I were in the position of possibly interfering with government secrecy.

3. If our modern airplane technology was at least marginally influenced by the observation (or even examination?) of unknown craft operating in our airspace, might that not be an indicator that at least some unexplainable UFOs could be from our distant future? I would think that future man-made technology might at least be a little less difficult to comprehend than alien technology. What's your stance on the time traveller hypothesis?

A couple of other points I hope will be covered in the interview.
1) What was the Socorro UFO symbol?
Both Chris Lambright and Ray Stanford have done important work connected with the Socorro NM UFO sighting by police officer Lonnie Zamora, but they have differing opinions as to the true shape of the symbol seen on the craft. Here's Ray's obituary of LONNIE ZAMORA (1933 - 2009) showing the symbols.

2) Was Bill Moore a UFO spy or a B.S. artist?
Bill Moore is a key player in the Bennewitz story, but it seems his confession at the MUFON conference was something he was cornered into by allegations from the CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy) and Robert Hastings. Moore had been doing shady things, but mostly cloak and dagger shenanigans as a showman to manipulate interest in his products (videotapes, books, magazines, conferences etc). Rather than be exposed as a fraud, it looks to me that Moore chose to claim to be a double-agent really working a pro-UFO agenda. This scheme doesn't seem to have worked as planned, and yet even those condemning Moore seemed to accept the bulk of the confession story. Moore later took shots at Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Jacques Vallee and Dr. James Harder, implicating them in the scheme against Paul Bennewitz. Looking at all this, it seems to me that Moore was just an opportunist capitalizing on UFO anti-government paranoia.

RE Bill Moore - I am with Don Ecker in him saying that once someone has lied to you once, why would you then trust anything they say after that? They might indeed be telling the truth sometimes but there is no way of knowing because you can no longer use a person's character to back up their claims once they have admitted to making false claims.

I want to make a clear distinction though, with the seperate issues of whether all their work is complete fiction, none of it is fiction, or some of it is fiction. Liar or not, their actual work can still be one of these 3 possibilities but the point about being able to trust what they say is forever tainted enough that the stain will never go away so the overall effect is the same. Their work may as well all be false but it cannot be relied upon.

RE Bill Moore - I am with Don Ecker ,,, it cannot be relied upon.
note: pls restrict your posts to actual questions for our guests, thanx... it makes it easier to line up questions for our guests. If you feel a salient point has been raised -- create a thread! We'll all join in...

The term "aerospace propulsion," and more especially the word aerospace is a very broad brush. Are we talking aircraft propulsion, space craft propulsion, or all of the above?

Back