• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pyramid like Anomaly On Mars

What do you think those pictures are evidence of?

They and many thousands like them provide evidence of the past existence of both biologically evolved and intelligent species of life on Mars, the traces of which remain visible in the rover images. These traces include eroded purpose-built structures, the development and use of materials other than geologically produced rock and stone, and most significantly carved artistic representations of once living beings that look very much like ourselves and also representations of animals -- mammals, birds, fish -- that resemble forms of life evolved on our planet.

The only way to evaluate that thesis is to study in detail the panoramic images obtained from the Spirit, Opportunity, and Curiosity rover cameras over the last six years. I've provided links to the searchable gigapans of PDS versions of this data [more complete, combining data to resolve paralax] usually released by JPL months after the initial raw images they provide] for anyone interested in seeing more of what remains visible on the surface of Mars in the locations surveyed by the rovers.

Last edited:
They and many thousands like them provide evidence of the past existence of both biologically evolved and intelligent species of life on Mars, the traces of which remain visible in the rover images. These traces include eroded purpose-built structures, the development and use of materials other than geologically produced rock and stone, and most significantly carved artistic representations of once living beings that look very much like ourselves and also representations animals -- mammals, birds, fish -- that resemble forms of life evolved on our planet.

The only way to evaluate that thesis is to study in detail the panoramic images obtained from the Spirit, Opportunity, and Curiosity rover cameras over the last six years. I've provided links to the searchable gigapans of PDS versions of this data [usually released by JPL months after the initial raw images they provide] for anyone interested in seeing more of what remains visible on the surface of Mars in the locations surveyed by the rovers.
But they're rocks and hills.

All they are evidence of is geology.

Look, I think it would be cool as hell if there was a civilization on mars. And maybe there is subsurface biology.

But there is zero evidence of a civilization.

It's paradolia.

So they say. Who are 'they'? Pareidolia is a hypothesis, and one of recent vintage. Standing alongside that hypothesis is perceptual research with humans leading to the conclusion that about one-third of us have difficulty discerning depth in two-dimensional images. Ever studied ancient archaeology or art history? The parallels between ancient carvings and structures still standing from cultures in our ancient past are past remarkable. It's a fascinating study.

I don't want to argue about it. Look or don't look; reflect on what you see or don't bother. Be well. :)

So they say. Who are 'they'? Pareidolia is a hypothesis, and one of recent vintage. Standing alongside that hypothesis is perceptual research with humans leading to the conclusion that about one-third of us have difficulty discerning depth in two-dimensional images. Ever studied ancient archaeology or art history? The parallels between ancient carvings and structures still standing from cultures in our ancient past are past remarkable. It's a fascinating study.

I don't want to argue about it. Look or don't look; reflect on what you see or don't bother. Be well. :)
Soo..what does it gain NASA to hide the greatest discovery ever. The discovery of evidence of a past civilization on mars would be THE one thing that would give Trump the excuse to give NASA a blank check. it would be not Only thrilling and a boon for sciance. Religion would review our place and the dead civilization in Gods creation.
There is no reason to hide it. .
If we found a dead civilization on Mars. .it would mean wonders for all of mankind..
Why hide it?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Soo..what does it gain NASA to hide the greatest discovery ever. The discovery of evidence of a past civilization on mars would be THE one thing that would give Trump the excuse to give NASA a blank check. it would be not Only thrilling and a boon for sciance. Religion would review our place and the dead civilization in Gods creation.
If we found a dead civilization on Mars. .it would mean wonders for all of mankind..
Why hide it?

Not only that, but you would have had parallel divergent evolution that would have created tool users that make rock carvings just like ours.

And then died out hundreds of millions of years ago with no other trace whatsoever.

I want barsoom as much as the next guy.

But it's a rock.

The second NASA finds undisputed evidence of a dead civilization on mars I wager they will be in the oval office begging for funds to send a man to mars..it would be the catalyst for an age of discovery undreamed of.. mankind at last would not be alone..
Why hide it?

Hello Constance that is a very interesting image, would it be ok for me to re-post it here in this thread with some annotation added please?

I have noticed two areas that particularly catch my eye, and it would be easier for me to explain why, by highlighting them.

Hi Han. Sure; do whatever you like with it. :)

Why hide it?

Likely for the same reasons the ufo history has been covered up and vexed with disinformation. Interesting thought that Trump might try to support a speed-up in manned missions to Mars, though given his failure with the Repub's healthcare bill it's not likely he could get Congress to authorize major investments in such missions. Btw, NASA is already planning manned missions to begin in the 2020s.

Hi Han. Sure; do whatever you like with it. :)

ps, Han, if you can figure out a way to show the image here please let me know how to do it. Presently the Paracast system is not set up to reproduce images from photobucket or from facebook, where there are a dozen Mars research forums posting images every day.

Last edited:
Not only that, but you would have had parallel divergent evolution that would have created tool users that make rock carvings just like ours.

You mean convergent evolution? That's one of the fascinating things about finding traces of human-like activity on Mars -- that our first time on another planet we should find evidence of beings so like ourselves.

But it's a rock.

A rock on which, in regions photographed by rover cameras thus far, rocks are covered with engravings, bas reliefs, and in some cases apparent writing. Wait and see. You're very likely to be surprised when NASA/JPL ultimately have to disclose what's visible on Mars.

You mean convergent evolution? That's one of the fascinating things about finding traces of human-like activity on Mars -- that our first time on another planet we should find evidence of beings so like ourselves.

A rock on which, in regions photographed by rover cameras thus far, rocks are covered with engravings, bas reliefs, and in some cases apparent writing. Wait and see. You're very likely to be surprised when NASA/JPL ultimately have to disclose what's visible on Mars.
I hope you are right..and know in my heart..that day will never come

Likely for the same reasons the ufo history has been covered up and vexed with disinformation. Interesting thought that Trump might try to support a speed-up in manned missions to Mars, though given his failure with the Repub's healthcare bill it's not likely he could get Congress to authorize major investments in such missions. Btw, NASA is already planning manned missions to begin in the 2020s.
If the Viking lander biological evidence were interpreted differently, we'd have boots on Mars by now.

There is zero evidence of anything like you're indicating. Even if Mars had life, it was gone before hominids first roamed the earth 20.4 MYA. Mars lost most of its water and atmosphere as long as 3 billion years ago.

Geological history of Mars - Wikipedia

Hell, the rovers haven't found so much as a plant or coral fossil. And somehow Mars had intelligent tool using life?

ps, Han, if you can figure out a way to show the image here please let me know how to do it. Presently the Paracast system is not set up to reproduce images from photobucket or from facebook, where there are a dozen Mars research forums posting images every day.
Here's your lizard rock.

MSL%20138%20MAST%20PDS.jpg%20CROP%203_zps4fg3dotv.jpg

Not really.

I mean, I don't know enough to talk about his radioactive data.

But I can tell you that there aren't any pyramids on mars, that the face is a hill, and the dark spot he talks about being a scorch mark from a bomb blast is low albedo from dust.

So maybe the radioactivity is weird. For a planet without a magnetosphere that gets bombarded by radiation every day, maybe thats weird, maybe it's not.

But it doesn't look like there was a civilization there to bomb, and that's exactly where he is out of his expertise.

Nuclear-Mars-763327.jpg

Dr Brandenburg is a rocket scientist and part of that generation who took the USA to the MOON. You would be surprised what coming in the next few years and looking forward to the new discoveries
President Donald J. Trump

Back