• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poll: Do you want to hear of David's stories?

How interested would you be in hearing more about David's paranormal experiences?

• Very Interested

Votes: 63 87.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Not Very Interested

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
After reading the thread about the best show moments it occurred to me that some of the best moments of the Paracast really have IMO been the accounts Davids personal experiences. After hearing so many shows with David co-hosting I feel he is trust worthy and credible.

So I dont want to put you on the spot or anything David.... and obviously you wouldnt do anything you dont want to do anyway. But if you get enough response here would you consider sharing more of your paranormal encounters? Even the high strangeness stuff!?

GSB,

I totally appreciate your interest in my experiences.

We'll have a special show in the next 6 weeks or so, focusing on one of my high weirdness situations, along with a friend who was along with me for the ride. I really prefer to talk about things that I have witnesses for, and this will likely be one of the last personal situations I cover on the show.

Thanks again for your interest and support!

dB

I would like to hear more, but at the same time David has shared a lot. It's his choice on his terms.

david has more stories? jeez
I think most people involved in the ufo field or outside it, Find it hard to believe in other peoples stories. But David needs to tell his story so people get a little more insight or knowledge on this subject it could help others in there own Experiences. PS a man who does not seek money for his story is more credible than man who does:question:

whenever db shares a story he gets nothing but flack. i wouldnt blame him for never sharing another story ever again.

I think hearing about Dave's stories are fine but maybe the show should expand it's format and find other people (possibly memebers of the forum) that have had experiences and interview them, too. Not that I don't like Dave but two hours only dave might be little much. There are so many more people and posters (on this site) who have their own stories. Maybe they should do a show giving each at least 20 minutes or thirty each to discuss their experiences and be asked questions. That would let 4 - 6 people with stories have an opportunity to be on the show. It might be interesting, with no insult to Dave. By the way I voted to hear Dave's stories.

Gene,
You should talk to the poster going by the name Mike C, I believe he said he had some interesting experiences.

No I don't like Biedny's stories.
Not nearly enough titties or beer. :(

No ninjas, wizards, or robots either.

[chuckle]<CHUCKLE>

I can't prejudge, but don't forget that there are stories he's yet to tell. :D

touche.jpg

TOUCHÉ SIR!

I can't prejudge, but don't forget that there are stories he's yet to tell. :D

I really want David to just say "fuck it - Im gonna tell them about the experience I was talking about when I had the weird time thing driving to New York".

The weirder the better!

David:

I've enjoyed what you've communicated so far about what you've seen.

I find it a lot more credible than what Whitley Streiber has said--although he may be better practiced and put it in a better-selling way--you don't recant later and say you're "unsure whether it might have all been a dream--no, it was real--but I do have a very active imagination".

What is that?

No, please continue to bring the unadulterated truth. Just like you always do.

If you're comfortable with it. It's your info, it's your show. Do as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back