• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poll about Stan Romanek

Stan Romanek

• He had contact, but the video is a hoax!! 1 of 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • He had contact, The video is real 2 of 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • both are hoaxes- no contact, no real alien 0 of 2

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Not Sure-Confused ?

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Its a government disinformation campaign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely full of shit

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw the "Outsiders" show ... what a joke! If the producers would listen regularly to the Paracast, they'd have the names of so many researchers from so many facets of the UFO/abductee topic they'd have to do a 10-part series on it!!!! And the average working stiff channel surfing before nodding off to sleep after a long, tiring day may actually learn something useful!

This guy Romanek is a laughing stock. After seeing this show, I'm 100% sure his problem has nothing to do with sleep paralysis ... he's being troubled by visions of dead presidents...

stan%20romanek_1.jpg

dollar-bills.jpg

I wish to complain about this poll. There's no 'he's full of shit' option :D.

Guess I'll have to settle for option 3.

I couldn't agree with Siani more! :D

Okay, this group of aliens has hung around we inferior humans for so long one of them decided it wants to be a Peeping Tom! I'm very concerned about this poor alien. Does anyone know a good counselor for this little guy?

What a load of complete fucking bullshit. Sorry, but that video that Peckman put his name behind and ABC did a show on....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FIELD!!!!>>>>>???????????????????????????/

150% agree with you all, what a waste. I went into watching this figuring it would be lame, but it pegged my lameness meter.
I really think that most of the media out there goes into this subject with a predetermined view and they don't do serious research into it. They want to find the nuts, it makes "better television". You know, like "Dancing with the Stars". That's good TV, right?? ::) Where the frak was Budd Hopkins??
BTW, Stanton Friedman was on a local radio show yesterday and they asked him about the show (before it aired) and he said he didn't have a lot of hope for it.

I am really torn on the abduction and contactee phenomen.I believe, some case's are definately genuine and other cases are simply hoaxes made up by a troubled mind.Some people seek publicity.Humans, 'some humans have a need, they want to be known, in some ways it is almost like a disease.Stan is one of those people, who properly saw something unusual, but blew it all out of proportion to the actual event by claiming he was contactee.Contactee cases are definately real, but the information given has to be questioned. Is a motive for telling something not completely genuine.Are the seeking Answers or they looking for publicity or fame?

Abductions, is another phenomen i find hard to swallow at time's.Some of the storys seem not completely genuine when i hear them being spoken by people.Anyway i am going to discuss something, i heard before from my uncle and his wife.In a way,i feel uncomfortable discussing somebody elses story, even it is family, but i am going to tell ye anyway, they have no interest in the paranormal, only that they believe something else does exist. I believe, them to be the most honest people in the world.I will not give the location or the place were they lived or their names just the story.

They told me one night, while they were sleeping in their home, it was the late seventies.They have been gone from that house over twenty years now.My Aunt woke up one night, she felt something was holding her down she felt like she couldnt breath that was how she described her feelings. Both of them described what they saw, my uncle was more vivid in what he saw. He siad he woke, he didnt no why, he could hear something. he sayed it was all over in a matter of seconds.My aunt siad she felt like it was trying to rape her or doing something, she is kind of still unsure. It was frightening experience for her. My uncle siad that when he woke, he saw four entitys all hooded, three he saw at the end of the bed and one near the bed close to my aunt when he woke. He siad it looked evil and that is was hard to see the face but it was ugly to him.When my uncle awoke, he also siad a white light was in the room.The entity got startled when my uncle awoke according to him they all de materialised through the floorboards of the house.They simply vanished and light vanished too.I dont care, if anyone believe's this story or not, i definately no this happened to them.

Okay, so there are these all powerful aliens that walk through walls, abduct people with no trace evidence, and travel through space. They're also purvey and like to peek through windows. With all that technology one would think they would have much more interesting ways to get their kicks.
I would say that Romanek is like most abductees/experiencers that appear in these programs, full of shit or absolutely bonkers.

I do believe in the abduction phenomena in some cases. The two on the show who said they were all sleep paralysis clearly have not spent much time doing any good research. A lot of cases take place during the day or while driving. I find Terrel Copeland's case the most interesting.

Thaaank youuuu, David!!! :p

Those videos are hilarious!!!!!!!! It's been months since I've had a good cleansing laugh!!!

SHAME on ABC!!!!!!

Thaaank youuuu, David!!! :p

Those videos are hilarious!!!!!!!! It's been months since I've had a good cleansing laugh!!!

SHAME on ABC!!!!!!

I'm still laughing!
Could Romanek possibly have gotten more slouchy in that chair? Geeze, didn't his mom teach him about posture? My back hurts just watching that video. :eek:

I love the body of the dead alien in the background of the second video. Who the hell was the dumbass asking the questions? Was it Peckman? And Romanek really looks like a giant slob.

I love the body of the dead alien in the background of the second video. Who the hell was the dumbass asking the questions? Was it Peckman? And Romanek really looks like a giant slob.

That was Rick Nelson asking... Bs promoter and and founder of PRF.
Paranormal Research Forum

I thought Stan looked good in white pants.... he's been studying, he now has a 6 grade level of math. I love that the STAN Followers thought that abc would be their ticket to fame and they now find themselves on the wrong bus.

The video of Romanek, really shows what a human would like, if it was muppet. Come on seriously, communicate with Aliens with blinking lights. The people in the video and Stan are harmful to the topic, the faster they pack their bags and head to land of Oz the better.It is really tiresome, when you see this type of stuff on utube. Are you "extraterrestial" are you what they commonly called the "Greys" common seriously, i think they have better things to do than answer questions that reveal notting.I hope communciation, if ever did happen or even it was possible, would be more productive than us asking such childish questions.

I just finished watching it. I commented in another thread, but with regards to Stan Romanek, it seems as though he's believing his own lies.

If the Romanek video's for real a whole lotta people are gonna be MIGHTY disappointed when they make contact. Hasn't the guy got a single good friend to say, "Woah there, Stan! Great idea, but people'll think you're fucking nuts. Think about it, bro!"

I feel some sympathy for him. He's not got the wiring to realize how ridiculous he looks and hasn't the friends to warn him. Poor guy.

I will, hesitantly, remain agnostic in this case. It's obvious that he's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas-tree, but his wife struck me as honest. I think it's possible that he's being played by a 2nd party for reasons on which one can only speculate. I do agree that ABC's handling of the story sucked. No surprise. There were times I wanted to reach into the screen and thump that annoying Chinese chick on the nose.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I watched the ABC 'outsiders' show the other night, and Romanek did not leave a favorable impression.

The alien head outside the window video... last summer when the trolls at 'bigfoottrackers.com' debuted their Bigfoot-in-the-freezer color pics, people were immediately able to ID the "Bigfoot" as a particular Halloween costume. Has anyone been able to suggest a likely source for the alien head in the Romanek video? Just wondering.

The head has a kind of puppety action to it I'd say when it pops up and down and turns. I thought I saw a sort of fast blink action a couple times that was interesting. But you know what would a 'real alien' head look like outside a window? I do not know. Romanek's reappearance at the end of the clip I saw suggested he may've needed a collaborator, if this was a hoax. Well unless it was done with some sort of digital trickery; is that out of the question here?

I don't know; I feel like I'm dismissing the head video because Romanek himself strikes me as squirrelly and the video is somehow not extraordinary enough.

Back