• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

Note: This was posted before reading the above post by Gene. Follow-up conversation if anyone is interested. This particular podcast tends to be critical about the US involvement in The Ukraine war. Are they just spewing Russian disinformation? Or are the dispelling NATO disinformation?

It's WORSE than they're telling you in Ukraine​

Last edited:
OK, here are some ground rules. No videos unless you provide a paragraph with which to describe them.
This is an improvement. However it isn't going to be as simple as we'd both like. This all began with you censoring my content on COVID issues. I'm still very active in that arena. If we cannot get that sorted out, the rest isn't going to matter much.

On posting videos along with commentary: I can't guarantee I'll think it's necessary. I might prefer that we both consider the video for what it's worth with respect to the issue at hand and discuss it afterwards.
And Randall, I want you to start responding to at least some of the links I provide that refute the stuff you post, or open up new topics.
I'll respond when I start to see evidence that my responses will stay intact. Trust is going to take time to regain. You also need to understand that I've already been through literally hundreds of papers, podcasts, news articles, as well as have personal experience, so for the most part, I'm done trying to explain it to people. If they can't see it for themselves by now, they're mostly a lost cause, but because of our past association before the censorship began, I will make an exception — if you're serious.
So it's fair to characterize some things Biden says as misleading or an outright lie. He is, after all, a politician with over 50 years experience.
Okay — we agree on that. However it also gets more fine grained than that.
But when you do that, it's fair to compare the winner among political liars in the U.S.:
I recognize that there are problems that span the political spectrum. I'm still no fan of Trump either. People often assume that because I'm anti-lockdown & restrictions and anti-vaccine mandate, that I must be a Trump fan. That's not likely to ever happen. But I dislike Biden even more — and I didn't even think that was possible.

So to move forward — I'll invite you to start a private conversation with me on this — with a view to talking again and establishing a plan that will work for us both. There's a war going on, not just in The Ukraine, but also for civil liberties around the world, and if we can get ourselves onto the same side, we can reach others out there.

Last edited:
And for those who say that Hunter Biden, who never worked for his dad in public office, is somehow a danger to the security of the United States of America, let's look at the Trump family, two members of which did work for their dad when he was President:

Long and short, Trump and his accolades knew he lost soon after the 2020 election, but opted to spread the fiction anyway. Saying he is a sore loser is an understatement.

Maybe I should complain that I never received a "Ufologist of the Year" award from the National UFO Conference while it existed. Maybe I should file a lawsuit to check the votes, but I never tried to get one, was never nominated for one, never expected one, and do not expect to get any awards in the future for what I do. I was always more the journalist than a researcher.

And one more:

Typical lies by omission. The article says that: "“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” However it fails to mention that data sticks have been recovered with thousands of missing votes. So technically, the "system", whatever that is, might have been working fine, but that doesn't mean there weren't some problems. The rest is the same partisan smearing that both sides typically engage in.

Votes found on data sticks:
And then there were the votes that weren't part of the "system" — physical ballots:

Last edited:

Forget the Gaffes, What About Biden's Lies?​

Ya ya — We know we could go on for hours with Trump's lies too.
That's beside the point.​

State Of Dis-Union
Sky News Digital Originals presents an investigation into the ‘outright lies’ of President Joe Biden

Typical lies by omission. The article says that: "“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” However it fails to mention that data sticks have been recovered with thousands of missing votes. So technically, the "system", whatever that is, might have been working fine, but that doesn't mean there weren't some problems. The rest is the same partisan smearing that both sides typically engage in.

Votes found on data sticks:
And then there were the votes that weren't part of the "system" — physical ballots:
You have the context all wrong here. Yes, there are mistakes made in the counting process from time to time, and when they are discovered, the results are corrected before being certified.

That is NOT voter fraud.

What Maddow was talking about is voter fraud. There is no evidence that voter fraud changed the results anywhere in the 2020 U.S. election. Voter fraud in this country is very very rare. Some of it is just a son casting a vote for his deceased mother. Republicans appear to have been caught at it more than Democrats.

Votes were audited every which way, there were numerous lawsuits, all because Trump was a sore loser, an autocrat in waiting, or some combination of the two. But from the U.S. Attorney General on down, like it or not, it was determined that Biden beat Trump by a wide margin. Fairly.

Apples and oranges, Randall. You're getting desperate.

You have the context all wrong here.
No — I don't have "the context wrong". I pointed out how "the context" itself is used to mislead the reader.
Apples and oranges, Randall. You're getting desperate.
No desperation here on my part. I'm just posting evidence that shines a light on what's missing. Don't acknowledge it if you don't want to. Just like you don't acknowledge the evidence for other things you are totally wrong about.

Actually you didn't post evidence of anything related to the subject of alleged voter fraud. Just mistakes in the counting process that were fixed before the results were certified. Curious you don't see that.

Maddow's comments might have been a tiny bit imprecise (yes, there is some voter fraud, but not very much), but her basic conclusions are largely correct.

State Of Dis-Union
Sky News Digital Originals presents an investigation into the ‘outright lies’ of President Joe Biden

Biden is a mainstream Democrat who, like other moderates, voted for policies that didn't work out so well. That doesn't make them lies. Also, the anchor's claim that all the jobs created under Biden were just people going back to work is false. Nope, it's several million more. The example was shown on the screen, the January 2023 jobs report. That's the one where 517,000 jobs were created.

You want to forget the President who told over 30,000 lies from the start of his candidacy till his last day in office. And he still falsely says he won. You do know that guy, right, the one who portrayed a successful businessman on reality TV, but in reality went bankrupt half a dozen times and had ripped off people for years. Yeah, that guy.

Now maybe the news outlets in Australia don't see what's going on here.

But it seems that Sky News Australia is owned by News Corp. You know, the same corporation that owns Fox News, with, obviously, the same lies and misinformation that the U.S. faux news service delivers. You really had to go far and wide for this nonsense.

Forget the Gaffes, What About Biden's Lies?​

Ya ya — We know we could go on for hours with Trump's lies too.
That's beside the point.​

Oh please. All politicians lie or exaggerate, and saying he was arrested at one time instead of detained, just sounded better. It was no big deal. The point is that what Biden has done is nowhere as significant as what Trump has done. There's no comparison.

Also those who say Biden is in cognitive decline forget he has a lifelong stutter, and it impacts his speech and his ability to read a teleprompter.

Now take 30 seconds and listen to the incoherent nonsense Trump presents in interviews and speeches nowadays. Now THAT'S troubling, really troubling.

In saying that, and speaking as an older guy, I do not think Biden should run for another term regardless of how well he does and his position in the polls. We need to give the new generation a chance. So my son, Grayson, is 37 today. He isn't running for anything, but his generation deserves a chance to manage the levels of power.

Back