• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

1) Show me the living abortees.
2) Denied isn't disproven, which takes evidence, which was deliberately kept out of investigative hands...
3) Including Carlson's.
4) Glad to hear it. When do the victims get their jobs back?
Whenever you are willing to admit that Christian morality makes for a better, kinder, more survivable society than the Woke crime Saturnalia growing in major blue state cities... I'll be listening.

1. They don't do abortions after the fetus is viable, meaning it will survive after removal from the womb. That's a foul myth promoted by some anti-abortion activists.

2. It is up to those who claim voter fraud to provide the evidence. They weren't able to, despite multiple lawsuits and recounts.

3. Carlson's propensity to lie is well documented in what he said as revealed in Fox News messages and the depositions taken in the Dominion trial. I don't need to look this up for you. Although Fox is censoring news about the trial developments, they are all online. Latest is that Carlson hates Trump with a passion.

4. Private companies have the right to hire and fire as they wish within limits such as union contracts.

Your final statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Crime rates are measurably higher in red states. Look it up.

1. They don't do abortions after the fetus is viable, meaning it will survive after removal from the womb. That's a foul myth promoted by some anti-abortion activists.

2. It is up to those who claim voter fraud to provide the evidence. They weren't able to, despite multiple lawsuits and recounts.

3. Carlson's propensity to lie is well documented in what he said as revealed in Fox News messages and the depositions taken in the Dominion trial. I don't need to look this up for you. Although Fox is censoring news about the trial developments, they are all online. Latest is that Carlson hates Trump with a passion.

4. Private companies have the right to hire and fire as they wish within limits such as union contracts.

Your final statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Crime rates are measurably higher in red states. Look it up.

I am not concerned with how old or viable the babies are. If a serial killer killed only patients on life support, they are still murderers.

Denying access to evidence, then saying "You lose, no evidence". What other court cases use this... novel... approach to "justice"?

If you want to discuss Carlson and his private opinions, find someone interested.

To fire someone for not being woke, and have you claim there is no such thing... hmmm...

We may have more jaywalkers; they *kill* and encourage child grooming...

No, babies aren't being murdered with abortions. Even when Roe versus Wade was in force, there were strict controls to prevent a fetus from being aborted when it was, in fact, viable for birth.

Everyone who claimed to possess evidence of election fraud was afforded the opportunity to prove it to election officials, state officials, or to the courts. The Trump era Department of Justice investigated and did not find evidence of election fraud sufficient to turn any election. Election fraud is actually very rare.

Your last sentence doesn't make any sense.

If the babies aren't being murdered, where ARE they, alive? And again you throw in the irrelevant "viability"... When you require life support, killing you would still be murder.

Keep dodging the denial of evidence; I'll keep pushing the fact that no one can win *any* case if courts won't allow evidence to be acquired and introduced.

My last sentence makes perfect sense. You said "Crime rates are measurably higher in red states." But only Dem-run areas have effectively surrendered to crime. You don't see police ignoring theft in, say, Wilmore, KY. If you murder, groom, molest, burn, loot... you'll get what you volunteered for. In Portland or Chicago... not so much.

1. Viability means when the baby can survive when removed from the womb.

2. There was no denial of evidence in the way you express it. All the election deniers were given their chance to present evidence. Some of the judges were Trump appointees. The Supreme Court had three Trump appointees. They found no evidence to reverse the election. Period.

3. Democratic run states and cities have not "effectively surrendered to crime."

We can't have a discussion if you keep regurgitating nonsense.

I know what viability is; it is irrelevant. If a woman walks into an abortion mill with a 2,3,4,9 month-old baby inside her, and later walks out without it, you say they weren't killed- so where are these living abortees?
The election doubters were systematically prevented from getting evidence to show. If the same had been done to protect the Unibomber, he'd still be unibombing.
Perhaps you know a better term for defunding the police, ordering them to stand down, letting criminals go without bail, trial, or significant delay?

We can't have a discussion if you keep regurgitating nonsense.

1. Unless someone gives up a baby for adoption, what you say is utterly false.

2. The election doubters were not prevented from giving evidence. That's also false.

3. There's very little police defunding. That's false too.

You've clearly fallen for fake right-wing propaganda. You need to open up your horizons and get out of your bubble please.

You said, "1. As I said, your delusions about infanticide are delusions. It isn't happening." If the infants aren't dead, where are they?
You repeatedly ignore the right to give evidence is meaningless without the right to gather it.
You claim that very little defunding is none. Fake.

It'll take more than waving the "right-wing propaganda" wand to bring the butchered babies back, and put all violent criminals and child groomers in prison.
And it will take more than ignoring my questions and statements, to put you in the right.
May as well leave it at that. If you want to continue, answer my question about where the two-month-old babies go, if the abortions aren't killing them.

You are asking questions based on absolute falsehoods.

There is no infanticide going on, other than, perhaps a specific murder case. Your illusion of butchered babies, two months old or otherwise, is just that, an illusion.

Child grooming the way you present it is mostly a myth, though I grant there is pedophilia going on. But a lot of the claims in this area are due to homophobia. In other words, it's about hate.

Violent criminals aren't limited to any one city or red or blue region. But as I said, more violent crimes, by crime rate, occur in red states.

This discussion can't continue till you accept basic facts and not sheer nonsense. Everything I am telling you is easily searched beyond your bubble.

"There is no infanticide going on, other than, perhaps a specific murder case. Your illusion of butchered babies, two months old or otherwise, is just that, an illusion." I have asked you, repeatedly, where all the living aborted infants are. Now you claim there ARE no babies aborted in those places? What do you pretend they do there? Parcheesi?

"This discussion can't continue till you accept basic facts and not sheer nonsense. Everything I am telling you is easily searched beyond your bubble."

YOU are the one saying "There is no infanticide going on", not me. If they aren't dead, but are aborted, where are they?

You have this all confused. Abortion is not infanticide. The aborted fetus would not have been born, but your confusing message implied they lived, and were later butchered.

The fetus is a young human baby- did you think they were zucchini or something? How do you know the babies wouldn't have been born if not aborted? Abortion IS infanticide; there is nothing else a human fetus can be but a baby! Any confusion caused by quoting you, is on you.

The issue is that you oppose abortions and regard them, falsely, as infanticide. But you are entitled to believe that, so long as that believe doesn't infringe on someone else's rights.

What about a miscarriage?

What about a woman who is raped or the victim of incest?

What about a situation where the life of mother is endangered, or the baby is defective and would die shortly anyway?

The abortion issue should be personal, between the woman and her doctor, and the state should not interfere in the process. Realistic limits make sense, but the party pushing for fewer regulations and limited government wants controls all over the place.

Whataboutism? From *you*? What about the price of peanuts in Perth? Also not under discussion.

The issue is that you favor abortions and regard them, falsely, as not being infanticide. But you are entitled to believe that, so long as that belief doesn't infringe on someone else's rights, especially their right not to be murdered, by *anyone*. This right trumps the mother's convenience and the doctor's quest of money.

I'm pleased to know you agree with the Supreme Court's correction of Roe v. Wade. The State has proven it can't be trusted to protect the unborn.

Back