• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Phil Imbrogno "Dr MIT" like Dracula, is BACK!

You are going to have to show me how you conjured "Stop it" to Chris O'Brien as a baseless attack. I'll hang up and listen...
Please explain what exactly he is supposed to stop! What exactly did you mean by stop it!
You are on thin ice walk carfuly

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Any snide or rude comment will result in you going bye bye. So detailed information on what he is to stop.
You have 24 hours.

I think the newbie (troll?) didn't like my comment, "Some people have no shame. *;);) *" Perhaps if he/she worked for almost 10 years practically for free, they'd be annoyed as well!
Do not worry about the troll she don't answer in 24 hours I will remove her.
She is a reason I wanted this gig.
Now she has a dance partner. One that knows the steps!

Ultimately, it's kind of sad that Imbrogno is actually hoping to get back onto the scene. But what he did cannot be forgotten. It's not like he was simply wrong about something, or that others were misidentifying him, he willfully lied about himself. It's also not like some people are questioning everything he wrote because they simply disagree with him, people have to question his work because of his professional dishonesty. I'll say again that his best bet is to write under a pseudonym and simply not do appearances.

Do not worry about the troll she don't answer in 24 hours I will remove her.
She is a reason I wanted this gig.
Now she has a dance partner. One that knows the steps!
Seriously Bob?

Setting aside the bizarre and weirdly suspect handle "Minny McNinny" for a moment (I mean really, who in their right mind would call themselves a "ninny" in any sense of the word, unless their profile itself is some form of mockery?), the innocuous phrase "stop it" is hardly an impeachable offense. I mean, crikee - I've gone to the mat with many of the members here and traded jabs back-and-forth that would make Hulk Hogan wince, and nobody got censured: sometimes adults with vastly different views play pretty darn rough. I think that Chris can handle a simple "stop it" from time to time, don't you? Heck, I wish that was the worst expression of disagreement that I had around here.

But for the record, clearly the likes of Phil Imbrogno are a pernicious scourge upon humanity, and this field of inquiry in particular. I doubt that it's possible to overstate the moral and ethical bankruptcy of such people - and his attempted return to public life merits all of the scorn and ridicule that the human spirit can muster.

Seriously Bob?

Setting aside the bizarre and weirdly suspect handle "Minny McNinny" for a moment (I mean really, who in their right mind would call themselves a "ninny" in any sense of the word, unless their profile itself is some form of mockery?), the innocuous phrase "stop it" is hardly an impeachable offense. I mean, crikee - I've gone to the mat with many of the members here and traded jabs back-and-forth that would make Hulk Hogan wince, and nobody got censured: sometimes adults with vastly different views play pretty darn rough. I think that Chris can handle a simple "stop it" from time to time, don't you? Heck, I wish that was the worst expression of disagreement that I had around here.

But for the record, clearly the likes of Phil Imbrogno are a pernicious scourge upon humanity, and this field of inquiry in particular. I doubt that it's possible to overstate the moral and ethical bankruptcy of such people - and his attempted return to public life merits all of the scorn and ridicule that the human spirit can muster.
Normally I would let it go but this ninny had a history of trolling.

The troll has been banished under her bridge. I take my duty here seriosly. As well as defending a man I respect.
One who work I respect and admire l.

Phil J Imbrogno, another fraud you simply can't keep down.

For any of you newer Paracast users, Inbrogno was a well known UFO "researcher", writer, author and lecturer that self imploded here on the Paracast back in 2011. Paracast user and skeptic Lance Moody discovered that the Imbrogno's claimed PhD from MIT was phony and his claimed US Army Special Forces was disproved by me. Here are some links to follow up on if you are interested.

My expose from here on the Paracast.

Imbrogno, Fraud, Stolen Valor

Here is the start of the Imbrogno thread on ATS.

Phil Imbrogno gone from field - he faked his educational credentials, page 1

And if you scroll down in the next link, you will find an entire list of links.

Phil Imbrogno gone from field - he faked his educational credentials, page 11

Decker

What are the odds of Tracy Tormé appearing on your KGRA show ?

What are the odds of Tracy Tormé appearing on your KGRA show ?

Depending upon Torme's health, once I am back in touch .. good. He has been dealing with some health issues and the last time I spoke to him he said he was on the mend. So, I would not count out him coming back on. I have been wanting to speak to him concerning his film, 701, to find out the status on that. If something happens on that front I will sure make an announcement. Thanks for asking ..

Decker

Back