• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pentagon UFO Study - Media Monitoring

A member of the main TTSA Facebook group was grumbling about the militaristic nature of TTSA. He made an appeal to George Knapp and George actually took the time to answer. I copy the exchange below.
===========

Karl Harvey.
So I wonder what George Knapp and everyone else believes about why people have been sold shares in something that promises a new era in space exploration actually has the ‘application’ of ‘weapons’ at its core?

Is the real name of TTSA actually ‘TTWA’ = To The Weapons Academy’?

————-
Tom Mellett
Maybe TTSWA = To The Star Wars Academy
——————
Karl Harvey
That seems to make sense to me Tom Mellett
Wonder if it makes sense to everyone who has suddenly gone quiet?
——————

George Knapp
TTSA is a public benefit corporation, and anyone who buys shares in it is given a fairly clear explanation of what it wants to do and what the risks are. AATIP was/is a government program. It is not TTSA. The only overlap is that Lue Elizondo worked for AATIP, left the Pentagon, and now works for TTSA.

AAWSAP was a government effort. It was funded by DIA but was carried out by a private contractor. It has the word "Weapon" in its title, similar to the word "Threat" in the acronym for AATIP. Those words are not all that mysterious. Both were DOD programs.

In order to get--and keep--funding, its internal proponents and defenders needed to be able to argue that there are legitimate national security issues involved. I happen to believe that this concern is well founded, even if space aliens are not obliterating cities with laser beams. There are important issues to discuss regarding the larger topic. It's a good idea to keep our eyes on the ball.

I love a good conspiracy scenario but think that, damn, the info that has emerged in the last 8 months has been pretty damned dramatic. If it is a dastardly plot, we are all forewarned and on guard. Skepticism is a good thing

Here is my response to Karl Harvey and The Knappster:

Hello Karl and George, nice to hear from you and thanks for inspiring a discussion here.

I am 4 years older than you, and I remember well as a college sophomore at age 19 the attempt by the Yippies in October 1967 to levitate the Pentagon in protest of the war in Vietnam.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/how-rag-tag-group-acid-dropping-activists-tried-levitate-pentagon-180965338/

Now, exactly half a century later, in October 2017, as I watched Tom DeLonge introduce the personnel of TTSA, it struck me as the Pentagon’s revenge — the Pentagon was now levitating us to fantasize about and believe in UFO disclosure through a new Walt Disney for the Millennial generation. Instead of Mickey Mouse ears, do we get to wear deLongears? (Yes, like jackasses! HeeHaw!Sorry, but as the saying goes: “if the bad pun fits, wear it!”)

What an absolutely brilliant stroke of public relations and political genius from the pentagon! What better way to renew support for the same old Military Industrial Complex that the Pentagon still represents, the same one that president Eisenhower warned against in his farewell speech in Jan 1961

Ike's Warning Of Military Expansion, 50 Years Later

And Karl Harvey, I believe this is the issue you are complaining about here. And rightfully so, because what TTSA represents, through the amazingly unquestioning credulousness of Tom DeLonge (one of Grant Cameron’s 5 messiahs, you now) is the ultimate Trust in the Government, or may I upgrade a motto from my own youth “My country — and my Pentagon — right or wrong!” (Because, who else can protect us from the evil others, the evil aliens, those nasty races that threaten us. Hail xenophobia! Let us weaponize our earthly tribe against those unknown other tribes!)

And that brings me to consider one of Grant’s other messiahs, Steven Greer, who dares to question the motto “In Pentagon We Trust”. For daring to disagree and preaching distrust in the government and its high priests of science like Garry Nolan, Steven Greer is duly demonized as an evil stupid jealous envious charlatan who needs to go away, lest he bring discord to the new Disneyland.

So, George and Karl, it seems we have a choice after all: either trust in the Pentagon or not.

Jeremy Corbell on Instagram (referring to events in the next 2-3 weeks):
I will be [...] clearing up information not yet understood about the current UFO programs and releases being speculated about.

Looks like Corbell and Knapp are both claiming to have exclusive information. They could disclose it all right now, but first, they need to make a buck...

Jeremy Corbell on Instagram (referring to events in the next 2-3 weeks):

Looks like Corbell and Knapp are both claiming to have exclusive information. They could disclose it all right now, but first, they need to make a buck...
Or, they still have work to do checking their sources and uncovering relevant facts because journalism takes a lot of time and effort.

I'm so sick of the pathological level of cynicism plaguing this thread (and the last thread about this story, which had to be shut down because of it). It's bone-headed enough to incessantly keep slandering all of the principals at TTSA over some imaginary "money-grab/disinfo" conspiracy theory HS, but dragging George Knapp through that muck is inexcusable and completely retarded. George Knapp is a respected lifelong staff investigative journalist. He and his team can't "cash in" on any story - reporting is their job, for which they're paid a salary.

Last edited:
Not sharing information at this point is slowing down the whole effort for everyone (esp. with regards to misguided FOIA requests). It's morally wrong. I don't care that it's their job to dangle scoops in our faces. This topic is too important.

Not sharing information at this point is slowing down the whole effort for everyone (esp. with regards to misguided FOIA requests). It's morally wrong. I don't care that it's their job to dangle scoops in our faces. This topic is too important.

1. How you feel about the time required for gradual release of formerly classified and otherwise sequestered information is one thing. 2. Jumping to conclusions about the motives and goals of those individuals attempting to gain these releases is another. 1. does not justify 2., no matter how much you want it to.

Peter Levenda emerges from his author’s hermitage to pontificate about TTSA on his Facebook page

Peter Levenda

Just some news and updates.

Some of you may be aware that I will be giving a presentation at this year’s Contact in the Desert on the subject of the conspiracy theories swirling around the group founded by Tom DeLonge: the To The Stars Academy (TTSA).

The members of TTSA and its associated consultants and colleagues have been very reserved when it comes to responding to some of the critiques aimed at them from the UFO “community” and I have followed their lead so far.

But as someone who was involved with this project since the very beginning – from about November of 2014 – I have been amused at times (and frustrated at others) at the misinformation and disinformation spread by its self-proclaimed opponents.

When you were there, and a witness to the events in question, and then have to listen to people who were not there insisting on their version of the “truth”, it gets pretty surreal. One would think that Ufologists in particular would be sensitive when it comes to attacking people on the basis of what they feel is a competing belief system, but I guess irony is not their strong suit.

My interest, though, is less in the actual falsehoods themselves (and the individuals who disseminate them) than it is in the phenomenon of the UFO conspiracy theory subculture, and the fact that Ufology feels threatened by the acceptance of the reality of UFOs now going mainstream, and by the support given to this effort by scientists, engineers, and military and intelligence professionals.

(Okay, now that I think about it, that does sound a little too reasonable and measured…)

So, actually, what I am going to do is tell it like it is. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free … bitches!

In addition to my presentation on TTSA, I will be giving a workshop on “alien communication” from the point of view of the authors of the medieval grimoires. If you’ve ever wondered why L. Ron Hubbard started talking about space aliens even though he started his cultish career as a ceremonial magician, this is the workshop for you. (If you ever wondered why Joseph Smith, Jr. did the same thing a century earlier, come on down!)

You want to be prepared when the new Jack Parsons television series drops this June, don’t you? Unlike those who provide all sorts of strategies for sitting out in the desert and waiting for aliens to show up, I will be explaining how other cultures handled the same situation in a more proactive way.

In related news, my novel Dunwich has been published. It is the sequel to The Lovecraft Code, and it goes in a new direction. It amplifies the themes of the first novel, but takes them into some dangerous areas. Alien abduction and hybrids; genetic modification; pagan pedophilia; piracy on the high seas; the rather bizarre evocation of a goddess; and a human trafficking ring involving the use of children for ritual magic on a military base. All that, and the Necronomicon, too. What’s not to like?

It’s a novel replete with easter eggs and sly allusions, and anyone who has followed this field for any length of time will be amused, intrigued, and ultimately informed. Pizzagate? Seriously? Learn something about real occultism and how it works, and then tell me your pizza theories. Dunwich is all about this subject. Think Dennis Wheately meets Donald Keyhoe in an underground brothel in Cambodia during Tet … and their bicycles broke.

In addition, the second volume of Sekret Machines (subtitled Man) has been completed and is being fact-checked by some experts before we send it off to the printers. A.J. Hartley’s fiction sequel will be available this Fall; my own Sekret Machines: Man shortly thereafter.

So if you were wondering where I was and why I have been silent, now you know.

Social media updates:

Tom Delonge writes on Instagram:
To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science has accomplished so many incredible things since October. My team has been steadily briefing multiple committees in Congress, some at the classified level, and holy cow — MAJOR change is coming. :) can’t say anything else, but hopefully more to come soon. TTSA is also in the process of bringing 2 Major Motion Pictures, 2 Television Series, and an Unscripted Docu-Series to the world. We are presently negotiating multiple network contracts and after the legal work, announcements will be coming soon. More developments.... TTSA has initiated the beginnings of a major Aerospace partnership and started “scope of work” proposals for our Space-Time Metric Engineering... yes, the stuff you and I really care about! Another great developement, TTSA has been in contact with multiple EU and South American Countries over the past months regarding their respective UFO Programs and the goal of creating an International Information DATA Sharing System and Analysis through the proprietary TTSA “Community of Interest” and it’s Artificial Intelligence Analysis Initiative. But all these things take time, money and patience. There is nothing that I am doing that is easy, every single thing here is extremely difficult. So thank you so much for being patient, and understanding what exactly we are trying to achieve here. This is what your investment dollars are being put to use for... and, we definitely need much more to accomplish this revolutionary work. If interested, please consider investing at ToTheStarsAcademy.con

And George Knapp teases us with vagueness on Twitter:
Remember the 2004 Tic Tac UFO incident nvolving the USS Nimitz? Somewhere in the bowels of the Pentagon, there's a highly-detailed 13-page analysis of that encounter.
Wanna see it?
You will.

Social media updates:

Tom Delonge writes on Instagram:

And George Knapp teases us with vagueness on Twitter:

I don't want to see another report, I want to see better footage. I understand that the FLIR camera is very technical, but what good is it, if you can't even clearly identify what is being recorded. Yes, you get a nice IR picture, but you can't make out any detail. Hell, it has been shown that the afterburners of a jet, look like some mysterious object on a FLIR system.

Just take my iphone X and put it under the damn jet in a metal housing and film something worth looking at. I am tired of white pixels moving around on screen, as taken from a mulitmillion dollars imaging device, and propped up as evidence of flying saucers... It is BS.

The eye witness stuff is great and compelling, but let's get with it. My digital camera in 2004, was like 10 megapixels, so you can't even use the date as an excuse for quality.

This is an airshow as filmed in the 1980s, using consumer grade equipment...There are no excuses for the weak type of "proof" these people are dangling out in front of us.

VS.

I don't want to see another report, I want to see better footage. I understand that the FLIR camera is very technical, but what good is it, if you can't even clearly identify what is being recorded. Yes, you get a nice IR picture, but you can't make out any detail. Hell, it has been shown that the afterburners of a jet, look like some mysterious object on a FLIR system.

Just take my iphone X and put it under the damn jet in a metal housing and film something worth looking at. I am tired of white pixels moving around on screen, as taken from a mulitmillion dollars imaging device, and propped up as evidence of flying saucers... It is BS.

The eye witness stuff is great and compelling, but let's get with it. My digital camera in 2004, was like 10 megapixels, so you can't even use the date as an excuse for quality.

This is an airshow as filmed in the 1980s, using consumer grade equipment...There are no excuses for the weak type of "proof" these people are dangling out in front of us.
I think you have it exactly backwards: video footage is essentially worthless, compared to a proper written scientific analysis of the event. Because a thorough scientific investigation analyzes all of the data from video to radar, and any other type of data gathered, and cross-references that data to arrive at the deepest understanding possible. With radar you can track the actual motion of an object and its accelerations with scientific precision. Video footage, and FLIR especially, is inherently limited and subject to various interpretations - and we're not going to get to see the really good footage because anything extraordinary caught on video and/or FLIR has extraordinary intelligence value, and is therefore classified. So I'd much rather read a thorough comprehensive scientific report, than see whatever footage they'll deign to declassify. From a scientific POV, video footage is essentially worthless without additional corresponding data.

And an airshow is a bad comparative example. Airshows take place at a specific time and location, and deliberately maintain high visibility for the audience. UFO/UAP events are characterized by the exact opposite parameters - they occur at essentially random times and places and altitudes, and typically exhibit evasive/covert behavior. They're also characterized by low observability; in other words, they commonly seem to employ camouflage techniques of some kind that obscures their visibility both optically and on radar.

So in my opinion no video that the DoD will be willing to share is going to be the kind of proof we're looking for. What we really need are the reports, and all of the supporting evidence behind them. But since they'll never share the key supporting evidence with us plebes, the reports are the best that we can reasonably hope for.

I think you have it exactly backwards: video footage is essentially worthless, compared to a proper written scientific analysis of the event. Because a thorough scientific investigation analyzes all of the data from video to radar, and any other type of data gathered, and cross-references that data to arrive at the deepest understanding possible. With radar you can track the actual motion of an object and its accelerations with scientific precision. Video footage, and FLIR especially, is inherently limited and subject to various interpretations - and we're not going to get to see the really good footage because anything extraordinary caught on video and/or FLIR has extraordinary intelligence value, and is therefore classified. So I'd much rather read a thorough comprehensive scientific report, than see whatever footage they'll deign to declassify. From a scientific POV, video footage is essentially worthless without additional corresponding data.

And an airshow is a bad comparative example. Airshows take place at a specific time and location, and deliberately maintain high visibility for the audience. UFO/UAP events are characterized by the exact opposite parameters - they occur at essentially random times and places and altitudes, and typically exhibit evasive/covert behavior. They're also characterized by low observability; in other words, they commonly seem to employ camouflage techniques of some kind that obscures their visibility both optically and on radar.

So in my opinion no video that the DoD will be willing to share is going to be the kind of proof we're looking for. What we really need are the reports, and all of the supporting evidence behind them. But since they'll never share the key supporting evidence with us plebes, the reports are the best that we can reasonably hope for.

I might have it backwards, but if we can supposedly get multiple airmens' eyeballs on the UFO, along with an entire battleship, and a FLIR recorder, then where is the damn photograph? This thing was there in perfect weather conditions just hanging out. In fact, the reports say they were popping up all week, so that would have been a good time to say, "hey, maybe we need something more than the 1 pixel FLIR system to document these incursions."

If you can point a helmet at it, you should get a photo of it. Especially with the advancement and money spent on these aircraft. To come away with 1 little pixel moving around is laughable in the modern era. I posted videos from the 1980s because I know people are going to say, "in 2004, photo quality wasn't that good, so that's why the FLIR footage is crappy..." Yet in 1980, using consumer video equipment, you can clearly make out every detail of every plane flying around. Yet, we can't even see 1 bit of detail about a flying saucer playing hotdog with our jets, in 2004? Come on.

It is the same story all over again, O'haire airport, day light, a "flying saucer" is just hovering over the airport, everyone supposedly sees it, pilots, crewmen, etc...yet not one photograph. You know you typically carry cameras? Travelers! Do you know what fills up entire airports? Travelers! Where are the photos. Hell, even pilots have cameras, just look on social media, there are whole platforms dedicated to pilot photography, so they have cameras.

24022BE100000578-2872380-image-a-67_1418443878301.jpg

11809959_1667950856782875_1693426485_n.jpg

view-from-the-pilot-instagram-feat-1-620x350.jpg

I might have it backwards, but if we can supposedly get multiple airmens' eyeballs on the UFO, along with an entire battleship, and a FLIR recorder, then where is the damn photograph? This thing was there in perfect weather conditions just hanging out. In fact, the reports say they were popping up all week, so that would have been a good time to say, "hey, maybe we need something more than the 1 pixel FLIR system to document these incursions."

If you can point a helmet at it, you should get a photo of it. Especially with the advancement and money spent on these aircraft. To come away with 1 little pixel moving around is laughable in the modern era. I posted videos from the 1980s because I know people are going to say, "in 2004, photo quality wasn't that good, so that's why the FLIR footage is crappy..." Yet in 1980, using consumer video equipment, you can clearly make out every detail of every plane flying around. Yet, we can't even see 1 bit of detail about a flying saucer playing hotdog with our jets, in 2004? Come on.

It is the same story all over again, O'haire airport, day light, a "flying saucer" is just hovering over the airport, everyone supposedly sees it, pilots, crewmen, etc...yet not one photograph. You know you typically carry cameras? Travelers! Do you know what fills up entire airports? Travelers! Where are the photos. Hell, even pilots have cameras, just look on social media, there are whole platforms dedicated to pilot photography, so they have cameras.
I can't speak to the O'Hare airport incident because I haven't studied it. As far as I know, nobody tried to photograph the object, but I don't know why. Perhaps the witnesses were stunned by what they saw.

But I think you missed my point. The military has all that stuff; high-rez film and video and FLIR footage plus the radar tracking data, and god knows what all. But they're only willing to declassify brief, de-rezzed, worthless blurry clips of such encounters. This is deliberate. Because the clear footage and radar data demonstrating dramatic accelerations far beyond modern jet capabilities, is of supreme intelligence value - that data could hold vital clues to replicating that technology. So any military official would bristle at the thought of sharing that data with the public, because that also means sharing it with our enemies. And in that position, would you risk giving N. Korea key data that could lead to the development of a field propulsion delivery system that would allow them to place a nuclear payload over Washington D.C. so quickly that we'd be defenseless to stop it? Of course not. It would be a flagrant dereliction of duty to compromise our national security in that way. So they're probably never going to release any clear and dramatic footage to the public. Brief, blurry, long-range, and totally ambiguous clips are all that they can share safely, so that's all we're going to get. It's a minor historical miracle that we've gotten that much, just recently, through official channels. That's why I support Christopher O'Brien's San Luis Valley Monitoring/Camera Project so passionately - the only good data that we're ever going to get, is the data that we collect ourselves.

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with those pilot cabin photos. It's one thing to take selfies in a cockpit; it's a whole other ball of wax to try to get clear close-up footage of a 30ft disc zig-zagging around our airspace at thousands of miles per hour, at a distance of 2-10 miles. I think that people grossly underestimate the difficulty in getting clear video of such a thing. As awesome as the iPhone camera is, it's still vastly inferior to the capabilities of the human eye, which can focus on an erratic object in the sky at a distance of miles, while keeping the terrain in view for reference. We're still not anywhere near the image density and focusing speed and tracking precision of a human eyeball. So it's way easier for people to see these things than it is to get a clear photograph of them. I'm sure that Cmdr Fravor's gun cameras got nice and clear footage of that Tic-Tac ufo, for example, because the military has the requisite level of technology. But we'll never see that footage. And that greatly annoys me, but I understand it.

Last edited:
Dear colleagues,

Main Index media page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study
Please bear in mind that index is getting huge so it will take some time until web page completely loads in your browser.

Latest Media Batch:

2018-05-18 - I-Team Exclusive: Confidential report analyzes Tic Tac UFO incidents –
by George Knapp (Video embedded on the Original Article)

I-Team Exclusive: Confidential report analyzes Tic Tac UFO incidents

2018-05-18 - I-Team Exclusive: Tic Tac UFO Executive Report (PDF)
https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglobal/lasvegasnow/document_dev/2018/05/18/TIC TAC UFO EXECUTIVE REPORT_1526682843046_42960218_ver1.0.pdf

2018-05-16 - The Conway Daily Sun: Maura Sullivan states her case for Congress:
Democratic candidate Maura Sullivan comments the USS Nimitz UFO Incident

Maura Sullivan states her case for Congress

2018-04-14 - Trailer for XXIII Brazilian UFO Congress with Luis Elizondo

And one left-over-audio gem discovered from December 17th, 2017:
2017-12-17 - WGBG - Boston Public Radio-News Commentary & Open Lines on the Pentagon UFO Study
In the studio talking about the Pentagon UFO Study: Shannon O'Brien, former state treasurer and Democratic nominee for governor
with Joe Malone, former state treasurer commenting
Audio Clipping:
Box
Audio Source:
BPR 12/18: Full Show

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Companion pieces regarding new I-Team Exclusive on Tic Tac UFO Executive Report from previous media archives:

2018-01-11-KGRA-Phenomenon-Interview with Eric Davis
Eric Davis reads part of the Executive Summary document from 24.30 minute

2018-01-28-Coast to Coast-Pentagon UFO Study-George Knapp interviews Eric W. Davis and Hall Puthoff
Eric Davis reads part of the Executive Summary document from 21.50 minute (Hour 1)

Pentagon UFO Study/ Fallen Angels - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Transcription of the partial Executive Summary document based on the Eric Davis’ reading during his media interviews:
2004 Nimitz Tic Tac Incident Executive Summary and Key Assessments • r/UFOs

Best wishes.

Last edited:
The text styles used in that document point to Word 2007, which would be consistent with the timeframe of AATIP/AAWSA.

Two big disappointments in that document:

1. An admission that the radar data was unreliable and sporadic enough that they couldn't even calculate the object's velocity. We don't know if an object was really there or if this is the product of a yet-unknown jamming device. We don't know if the impressive "objects dropping from 80,000 ft" are anomalous readings, because the carrier group was just not equipped to track this type of object in its airspace.

2. There was nothing in the water. No giant Tic Tac that the smaller craft seemed to dock with. What's more, we are told the underwater radars picked up NOTHING. That's evidence that the Tic Tacs didn't go into the water and may not be capable of trans-medium travel after all.

I can't speak to the O'Hare airport incident because I haven't studied it. As far as I know, nobody tried to photograph the object, but I don't know why. Perhaps the witnesses were stunned by what they saw.

Here is a link to NARCAP's lengthy analysis of the event at O'Hare. I think you will find it responsive to many of your and others' questions here:

http://www.narcap.org/files/NARCAP_TR-10.pdf

But I think you missed my point. The military has all that stuff; high-rez film and video and FLIR footage plus the radar tracking data, and god knows what all. But they're only willing to declassify brief, de-rezzed, worthless blurry clips of such encounters. This is deliberate. Because the clear footage and radar data demonstrating dramatic accelerations far beyond modern jet capabilities, is of supreme intelligence value - that data could hold vital clues to replicating that technology. So any military official would bristle at the thought of sharing that data with the public, because that also means sharing it with our enemies. And in that position, would you risk giving N. Korea key data that could lead to the development of a field propulsion delivery system that would allow them to place a nuclear payload over Washington D.C. so quickly that we'd be defenseless to stop it? Of course not. It would be a flagrant dereliction of duty to compromise our national security in that way. So they're probably never going to release any clear and dramatic footage to the public. Brief, blurry, long-range, and totally ambiguous clips are all that they can share safely, so that's all we're going to get. It's a minor historical miracle that we've gotten that much, just recently, through official channels. That's why I support Christopher O'Brien's San Luis Valley Monitoring/Camera Project so passionately - the only good data that we're ever going to get, is the data that we collect ourselves.

So well-reasoned as usual, Thomas. As for earlier, closer-up, gum-camera footage of ufos obtained by scrambled military jets pursuing them in the early decades of the modern ufo phenomenon, ufo researchers have long known that images were obtained by the Air Force and that these have never been released to the public.

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with those pilot cabin photos. It's one thing to take selfies in a cockpit; it's a whole other ball of wax to try to get clear close-up footage of a 30ft disc zig-zagging around our airspace at thousands of miles per hour, at a distance of 2-10 miles. I think that people grossly underestimate the difficulty in getting clear video of such a thing.

Agreed. And I also agree with this:

We're still not anywhere near the image density and focusing speed and tracking precision of a human eyeball. So it's way easier for people to see these things than it is to get a clear photograph of them.

My own most vivid ufo sighting took place in November 1991, first observed by my then-four-year-old daughter sitting in the window seat of a Delta plane flying along the western shore of Lake Michigan about 25 miles north of Chicago. We were sitting over the right-side wing and I was reading a story to her when she grabbed my arm and pointed out the window to a very large, brilliant white light that appeared to be stationary just off the wingtip. As I looked out the window I saw what had excited her, and observed it as we seemed to pass it by while it hung or hovered in the air. The light was intensely brilliant and appeared to be encased behind an extremely thick lens of glass within a square enclosure rounded at the edges. I could not see anything extending beyond or around this object. My first thought was a lighthouse, out in the water offshore of Kenosha or Racine, Wisconsin, but I later realized that could not be the case given the cruising altitude of the plane.

I don't know, of course, the distance of this object from the plane. I can report that it appeared to be close to the wingtip since it filled the cabin window. The only other thing I can report is that it was by then near 10 or 11 pm, a clear, cold, and dark night, and that after the plane landed in Milwaukee the entire crew were standing at the exit door silently observing the faces of the passengers as we disembarked. There was no conversation, no friendly chit-chat between the pilots and navigator and the passengers. I sensed that they were interested in and concerned about any emotional reactions visible on our faces, which suggests to me that they were aware of this close encounter.

The Key Assessments section of that Pentagon report have my head spinning right now - check this out:

Key Assessments

* The Anomalous Aerial Vehicle (AAV) was no known aircraft or air vehicle currently in the inventory of the United States or any foreign nation.
* The AAV exhibited advanced low observable characteristics at multiple radar bands rendering US radar based engagement capabilities ineffective.
* The AAV exhibited advanced aerodynamic performance with no visible control surfaces and no visible means to generate lift.
* The AAV exhibited advanced propulsion capability by demonstrating the ability to remain stationary with little to no variation in altitude transitioning to horizontal and/or vertical velocities far greater than any known aerial vehicle with little to no visible signature.
* The AAV possibly demonstrated the ability to ‘cloak’ or become invisible to the human eye or human observation.
* The AAV possibly demonstrated a highly advanced capability to operate completely undetectable by our most advanced sensors.

Here’s the full 13-page report:
https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsgl...TIVE REPORT_1526682843046_42960218_ver1.0.pdf

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with those pilot cabin photos. It's one thing to take selfies in a cockpit; it's a whole other ball of wax to try to get clear close-up footage of a 30ft disc zig-zagging around our airspace at thousands of miles per hour, at a distance of 2-10 miles. I think that people grossly underestimate the difficulty in getting clear video of such a thing. As awesome as the iPhone camera is, it's still vastly inferior to the capabilities of the human eye, which can focus on an erratic object in the sky at a distance of miles, while keeping the terrain in view for reference. We're still not anywhere near the image density and focusing speed and tracking precision of a human eyeball. So it's way easier for people to see these things than it is to get a clear photograph of them. I'm sure that Cmdr Fravor's gun cameras got nice and clear footage of that Tic-Tac ufo, for example, because the military has the requisite level of technology. But we'll never see that footage. And that greatly annoys me, but I understand it.

I don't think the military has half of what you think it does, that's why people like Elizondo, and others, were so enamored with this bit of FLIR footage. It is because the military doesn't understand this, and had no idea what it was looking at, that it sparked interest. If this was just another brilliant daylight sighting of a UFO, and everyone in the military knew it, and they have heaps of crystal clear gun camera footage, etc., then there would be no need for a working group to look at identifying these objects.

What sources can you point to that support your contention that the military has high resolution gun camera footage of this object? Has anyone said such? I am not aware of this.

Frankly, I am so tired of hearing, "OMG IF WE SHOW THE PHOTO OF THE CRAFT, THEN SUDDENLY NORTH KOREA WILL KNOW HOW TO BUILD A SUPER LETHAL "FIELD PROPULSION DELIVERY SYSTEM"....they can't even feed themselves, they are doing anything notable with a DOD authenticated and released photograph of a metal tic-tac. So that objection falls flat, just like the claim, "THERE WILL BE UNREST AND PANIC IF THE PEOPLE SEE THE PHOTO OF THE UFO..." Most people will say, "hmmm, that's cool, when are the Kardashians on."

Regardless, I provided pilot photos because almost all commerical airline pilots have personal cameras on them these days. Just go on Instagram and type in pilot photography....you will see thousands of photos from inside the cockpit of multiple types of aircraft, military and civilian, so again, where are the pictures? We get nothing. Even if the government has all the "good stuff" what about the thousands of pilots in the sky for millions of hours every year. Where are their photos? We get 1 pixel moving on a FLIR screen...WOW.

Back