• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Christopher Harmon

I remember you mentioning Moseley and the deck of cards. There very well could be something to it, but with Moseley it apparently did occur on demand for a short period, whereas in remembering Uri Geller (the spoon bending psychic) while on the Jonny Carson Show Geller blew it big time.

In not wanting to be viewed as some type of reincarnation of James Randi, I found this episode somewhat entertaining and yet nonsensical. I could go on for pages but I believe the forum members have already endured enough.

I also wonder how it seems that each of the so-called channelers we've talked to has a different variation on the theme of the entities with which they are in contact. Actually following the literature would make the stories more consistent, well except for the peace/love message. Or maybe they view it all through a haze and thus consciously or unconsciously improvise.

I never believed in Geller, but I do recall an old girlfriend, Sally, once telling me that she saw Geller doing his spoon bending schtick on TV, and the metal spoon in her hand also bent. I don't think she was kidding; she wasn't the sort to make up anything like that.

Do you recall if Harmon is charging individuals for his remote viewing courses, or is it simply a labor of love?

He mentions the charge in his After The Paracast appearance. It's not a lot for an eight-week course, though. $100, plus a discount for Paracast listeners. People get a lot more for questionable things. Compare to some of those alleged psychics who enrich themselves with several times that amount in a single hour.

100 bucks seems pretty reasonable for eight sessions of remote viewing technics. Perhaps Mr. Harmon would be so kind as to allow an established open minded unbiased forum member to attend at a discounted price, then report back to Paracast Central.

100 bucks seems pretty reasonable for eight sessions of remote viewing technics. Perhaps Mr. Harmon would be so kind as to allow an established open minded unbiased forum member to attend at a discounted price, then report back to Paracast Central.
Yes 100 plus $20 off so $80 for the course pay at pay pal Mufon.Chris @yahoo .com then message me with your name and email address I’ll add you to the list and forward details about the course to you everyone is invited to take the course class is beginning to fill pretty fast

That seems pretty generous Chris. I'm fairly certain there may be potentails who will jump into the fray before your virtual classroom is filled.

Yes 100 plus $20 off so $80 for the course pay at pay pal Mufon.Chris @yahoo .com then message me with your name and email address I’ll add you to the list and forward details about the course to you everyone is invited to take the course class is beginning to fill pretty fast
Just out of curiosity, how often do you hold this type of gathering, how many attendees, and where do you find them, or how do they come across you?

Just out of curiosity, how often do you hold this type of gathering, how many attendees, and where do you find them, or how do they come across you?
The Remote viewing class is once a week on the same day on the same time 6 PM central it will start November 1 on Wednesday at 6 PM and every Wednesday at 6 PM class is about 90 minutes ling close to two hours for only $100 for the public but $80 anybody here who listens to PARAcast . after the remote viewing course, you have the option of taking two other courses, remote healing and remote, influencing all courses, certification after completion courses are held over zoom every week and also recorded for those who cannot attend. However, I strongly advise every student to attend so they can ask questions and have them answered for better clarity and understanding email [email protected] to sign up for the course the next round of remote viewing besides November 1 for eight weeks is January 1 eight weeks

The Remote viewing class is once a week on the same day on the same time 6 PM central it will start November 1 on Wednesday at 6 PM and every Wednesday at 6 PM class is about 90 minutes ling close to two hours for only $100 for the public but $80 anybody here who listens to PARAcast . after the remote viewing course, you have the option of taking two other courses, remote healing and remote, influencing all courses, certification after completion courses are held over zoom every week and also recorded for those who cannot attend. However, I strongly advise every student to attend so they can ask questions and have them answered for better clarity and understanding email [email protected] to sign up for the course the next round of remote viewing besides November 1 for eight weeks is January 1 eight weeks
Once graduating, do any of your attendees go on to become MUFON investigators?

Once graduating, do any of your attendees go on to become MUFON investigators?
The general public who takes my remote viewing courses no one has decided to go on to become field investigators although some have stated they would look into it.they stated that It sounds interesting. But There’s only me and one other person in MUFON who are remote viewers.

I wanted to update you on my most recent experiences with Harmon:

After thinking about it, I am less impressed with his psychic reading. The item about a grandfather is generic enough to be guesswork, as was the statement that I had a luxury car in the 1980s. Remember that leases for more expensive vehicles were cheap, often cheaper than mainstream vehicles because of their high resale values. So acquiring a BMW or Mercedes-Benz (or a Cadillac for that matter) could actually be a cost-saver. Well, except for maintenance of course.

As to the thin mustache, well that's no secret, and there are likely photos of my younger self online that would depict what I looked like then (those were the days). If Harmon did a little searching he'd realize this.

Then there is the promise of remote psychic healing:

I referred to my chronic low-back pain during the show, and my wife's ongoing vision and other health issues. Over the next few weeks, he promised to do his prayer/meditation sessions, and confirmed the final one on October 27th. He said we'd see results in "a few days."

Well, a few days came and went, and still nothing. I have yet to have a response from him about my concerns.

I have yet to have a response from him about my concerns.
You'd think that Mr. Harmon perhaps while possessing a form of mental telepathy would have sensed your concerns. Then again, he's a part time remote viewer and telepathy may not be entirely in his wheelhouse. This leads me to wonder how his remote viewing students are faring while under his wings?

Back