• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Christopher Harmon

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
chrisharmon.pngChristopher Harmon is a MUFON Star Team Member and ERT Member (Abduction Counselor). He has also worked with Something Wicked Paranormal Investigations.

Chris is reportedly a psychic, remote viewer, healer, influencer and psychic teacher. He and his partner, Amanda, share common goals: To help and heal everyone who needs healing, finding lost items and missing persons. As well, Chris and Amanda have been investigating UFO encounters and abductions. They have a great passion for unraveling the mysteries of everything.

Chris evidently noticed his psychic abilities and strange encounters when a he was a young man, which led to a path of understanding. He teaches psychic courses in MUFON. He is currently offering an eight-week remote viewing course starting November 1.

His Facebook page: Chris Harmon

Now we all agree that Chris's claimed abilities appear to be out there, and thus we welcome your hard-hitting questions. I'm also interested in seeing if he'll do a remote viewing test. We actually had a successful result with someone last time we tried, well over a decade ago.

Cohost this week: Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Wednesday, October 11 at at 2:00 AM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
October 15

chrisharmon.pngChristopher Harmon is a MUFON Star Team Member and ERT Member (Abduction Counselor). He has also worked with Something Wicked Paranormal Investigations.

Chris is reportedly a psychic, remote viewer, healer, influencer and psychic teacher. He and his partner, Amanda, share common goals: To help and heal everyone who needs healing, finding lost items and missing persons. As well, Chris and Amanda have been investigating UFO encounters and abductions. They have a great passion for unraveling the mysteries of everything.

Chris evidently noticed his psychic abilities and strange encounters when a he was a young man, which led to a path of understanding. He teaches psychic courses in MUFON. He is currently offering an eight-week remote viewing course starting November 1.

His Facebook page: Chris Harmon

Now we all agree that Chris's claimed abilities appear to be out there, and thus we welcome your hard-hitting questions. I'm also interested in seeing if he'll do a remote viewing test. We actually had a successful result with someone last time we tried, well over a decade ago.

Cohost this week: Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Wednesday, October 11 at at 2:00 AM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
October 15
Let me know when David Halperin is coming on.
I prefer to save my questions for proper researcher's.

FYI:

So we did the remote viewing experiment involving my office and Christopher also did a psychic reading of me.

But you have to listen to the show to hear the results, then we can talk about it.

Two photos of my office.

IMG_0070.jpgIMG_0069.jpg

You'll want to listen to the episode to see how close our guest came to this setting.
So we did the remote viewing experiment involving my office and Christopher also did a psychic reading of me.

But you have to listen to the show to hear the results, then we can talk about it.
Well that won't be a problem because as you know I listen to every episode of the Paracast even when it involves guests of which I sceptical.
Although I do believe there is something in remote viewing but let's talk next week after I have heard the show.

One more thing: I asked him to try a couple of healing experiments. That may take a few weeks to sort out, assuming anything happens at all.

First Preston Dennett and now remote viewer Christopher Harmon who are both allegedly MUFON investigators.

Could you just imagine anyone having some type of Ufological crisis having to go through these so-called investigators?

Meanwhile Mr. Harmon touts of his ability in having assisted in finding a missing child while in providing pages of great detail to authorities. Something like that one would assume should make the local news.

Maybe Mr. Harmon will be summoned to locate the hostages held in Gaza.

… let us hope not.

I'm of two minds here. He didn't do terribly well with remote viewing my home office, but his psychic reading of me revealed a few things that very very few people would know and I hadn't thought about in years. No cold reading would find any of it.

It may just be that people like this may sometimes accomplish amazing things, but when they try to make it happen on demand, they are forced to just fake it when it doesn't work.

I recall when my old friend Jim Moseley told the tale of having a deck of cards placed face down in his hands. He was thinking about what the next card would be. Suddenly he felt he "knew" and didn't have to guess. So for a short time his guesses were perfect! Perfect!

Soon he was back to hit and miss, the "abilities" were gone, and nothing like that ever happened to him again.

Back