• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On Imbrogno - and DMR

the shame here is that, this type of self-aggrandizing (if that is indeed the word i'm looking for)tends to take away from the work that these guys do, why can't they let their work speak for themselves (whether you accept it or not), why do they need to embelish (or outright lie) on their accomplishments when they have already achieved some respect ...

Excellent post. I made the point in another thread that compared to UFOs our scientists credentials are little more than a step up from witch doctors and they might as well have come from a Craker Jacks box. An intelligent well informed ufologist has a better understanding of UFOs than any mainstream scientist who stumbles into it. I could have cared less if Imbrogno had "credentials". Only that his research was honest and solid. But now, with this "intellectual fraud" hanging over him, it throws everything he says into question. What else did he make up or embellish just to boost book sales and his popular demand?

j.r.

the more i read about the ufo subject the more im frustrated since so-called reliable researchers are now liars ( not all i know ) you have the usual suspects still managing to fool the gullible ie the horns and greers not to mention the exo political movement like salla, bassett, and webre that tell us disclosure is imminent "for the past 6 or more years" and yep were still waiting,:rolleyes: but i now find myself being skeptical about any of it full stop, not from lack of any evidence but from the people proclaiming they know the truth and there evidence which most fail to provide to independent researchers for verification. ive said it before on another post that before any of these people are allowed to voice there "what they know or there inside sources" they themselves should show proof of there credentials if they state they have them and provide any other information which would help at the very least minimize frauds. in any event if these people are honest enough they would be more than happy to comply to these requests that maybe asked of them.

Back