• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i dont condone vandalising war memorials......

1020176270.jpg

Some Australians dont seem to understand evolution

Had a bloke yesterday who thought he came from Darwin
Darwin married his first cousin and had kids with health problems because of it. Not the brightest man.

It might just be my physiology, but since I gave up almost all (well, most) carbs, sugar, and severely limited my salt intake I feel like Superman. I only eat fresh veggies and fruits, nothing canned. 6oz of lean beef or chicken (no antibiotics or steroids), boiled eggs, yogurt, kefir, and organic oatmeal. No junk food or fast foods at all. I've managed to lose 28 pounds since Christmas, my blood pressure is great, my blood sugar has leveled out, my average mood is wonderful, and I'm sleeping like a baby now. (No I don't crap and pee my pants, then cry...LOL! )
It could be all in my head about how I feel, but I don't even like the smell of bacon anymore.
I actually had to go on this diet for health reasons, and it is working like a charm.

I've managed to lose 28 pounds since Christmas, my blood pressure is great, my blood sugar has leveled out, my average mood is wonderful, and I'm sleeping like a baby now.

Wow, good for you, mate! Always nice to hear from someone. My cousin down in SoCal (we're actually like second cousins once removed, by marriage) lost a mess of weight and is Looking Pretty Good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back