• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS DONT PANIC, IM HERE
11209750_10152719789950672_5005017937360600385_n.jpg

A Woman Wrote An Open Letter To The Man Behind Her On A Plane Who Smelled Like "The Anus Of Satan"

I'd love to marry this girl based on her sense of humor alone.

If anything the Anus of Satan has made it into my lexicon.

I saw the question posed how does she know what satans anus smells like ?

As it happens i know the answer to this one

Asafoetida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also known as devils dung, Asafetida, also spelled asafoetida, gets its name from the Persian aza, for mastic or resin, and the Latin foetidus, for stinking. It is a gum that is from the sap of the roots and stem of the ferula species, a giant fennel that exudes a vile odour.

Bouquet: a pungent smell of rotting onions or sulfur

Ive had a great deal of fun with elevators over the years.
They are a wonderful foil for street comedy.

In my first job in a high rise building, we had express elevators, You only had to use your hand to open the doors an inch in fast free fall and they would grind to a noisy shuddering halt. the phrase "next stop a greasy red smear in the basement" never failed to elicit a scream.

Packed elevators are the perfect place to announce in a loud voice " So i'm sure you are all wondering why ive called you all in here today"

I still keep a running tally of the ladies who DONT get in after the doors open and they ask "going down ?" only to hear my stock reply "We french invented it"

Australia bought out this now replaced 100 dollar note

IMG_0004-1024x490.jpg

A photo copy was almost indistiguishable from the original (hence they are now out of circulation). we would place photocopys of these in the lifts of my building and piss ourselves at the imagined high, then low on finding one and then figuring out it was a photo copy.

Ahhhhhh elevators, keeping us laughing through lifes ups and downs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back