• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
internet-arguing.png

A couple of AFP (Australian Federal Police) officers stopped at a property west of Canberra and talked to an old Aboriginal standing on the road. He told the old Aboriginal, "Morning sir, I need to inspect this land for illegally grown drugs."
The elder reluctantly said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he nodded his head towards the location.
The AFP officer verbally exploded & said, "Look sir, I have ...the authority of the federal government with me!". Reaching into his rear back pocket, the AFP officer removed his badge & proudly displayed it to the old Aboriginal. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want, whenever I want................on any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand mate?"
The elder nodded kindly, apologized & went about his business. Moments later he heard loud - fearful screams; he looked up & saw the AFP officer running for his life, being chased by a large Bull. With every step the Bull was gaining ground on the officer & it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old Aboriginal threw down his tools & ran as fast as he could to the fence & yelled at the top of his lungs...... "YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR FUCKING BADGE!"

Ok I though I had seen a thing or two but this takes the biscuit!
Oh smeg. Since I'm American I want to try it even though every other part of me is screaming, 'GRROOOOOSSSSSS!!!!'
Wouldn't it be nicer to have a glass of Kool-Aid with a donut?

Reactions: Han
I expect that they probably taste nice, but I have to wonder how somebody came up with the idea.

Also my opinion is that: heating/cooking/deep frying chemicals like"Red 40" may have some unknown side effects (I doubt the food testers imagined anybody would deep fry a soft drink????)

In short, now we don't just have to worry about people "drinking" the kool aid there are people deep frying it! what is next? snorting it? intravenous? suppositories?

I suppose I could ask google, but I don't think I want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back