• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
10299083_808107572543589_9052171025408433095_n.jpg

Ok i admit it, ive committed crimes against humanity, i deserve to be carbet bombed

Again and again and again.........

(i'm reminded of the joke about the skydiving prostitutes, but its too rude to post)

[SATIRE]
Ok i admit it, ive committed crimes against humanity, i deserve to be carbet bombed

Again and again and again.........

(i'm reminded of the joke about the skydiving prostitutes, but its too rude to post)

On behalf of Mike I inserted the satire tag in front of his post lest any of his Facebook followers take him seriously. ....oh, by the way the above comment was also [SATIRE]

Having done both (MMOs like EvE online, LOTRO and ST online), I can relate.

Foamy is a Squirrel Deity.

EVE is not so bad if you play with old players like myself in a good corp, we tend to hold good com's discipline.. but good god some joint op's can be a nightmare with bad com's and dumb people.

EVE is not so bad if you play with old players like myself in a good corp, we tend to hold good com's discipline.. but good god some joint op's can be a nightmare with bad com's and dumb people.

The original bunch I played with were my best friend from 8th grade on, and a bunch of guys from the Australian Navy (some active, some retired). Good bunch, but damn, I got tired of the griefers. People who would blow you up because they could.

It finally dawned on me that EVE was short for "Everyone versus Everyone". Not my cup of tea. That, and the guys from Iceland who were running it were kinda jerks.

The original bunch I played with were my best friend from 8th grade on, and a bunch of guys from the Australian Navy (some active, some retired). Good bunch, but damn, I got tired of the griefers. People who would blow you up because they could.

It finally dawned on me that EVE was short for "Everyone versus Everyone". Not my cup of tea. That, and the guys from Iceland who were running it were kinda jerks.

lol there is an old saying in EVE..

If you want to show a non player what EVE is like punch them in the face and take their wallet.

That is EVE in a nutshell I guess but only to a point, I play in an old players corp and live in a class 5 wormhole if that means anything to you.
We are kind of a mellow bunch and just do our own thing, I donate ISK (in game money) to players who have just started and in some cases I just killed in game.
But however we are in the minority where that sort of altruism is concerned.
The main thing about EVE as you know is the open sandbox idea and that the players create the culture so like the real world there are good people and there are just ass holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back