• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those struggling with the vagaries of the English language. ;)

This is Rajneesh: "Chandra Mohan Jain, also known as Acharya Rajneesh from the 1960s onwards, as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh during the 1970s and 1980s, and as Osho from 1989, was an Indian mystic, guru and spiritual teacher." Not a 'follower', just find this very funny.

A lesson on the F word - OSHO

Last edited:
Shameful that you ****s need instructional vids about the English language.

Ps,, that is ''scornful fuck''

Fastyr Mei.

pps enjoyed the vid to ****

Who is the old geezer.

Conspiracy Theory 01
Csonspiracy-Theory-Joke1.jpg

Last edited:
Who is the old geezer.

From Wiki: "Osho is generally considered one of the most controversial spiritual leaders to have emerged from India during the 20th century. His message of sexual, emotional, spiritual and institutional liberation and the pleasure he derived in causing offence ensured that his life was surrounded by controversy. Osho was known as the "sex guru" in India and the "Rolls-Royce guru" in the United States. He attacked the concept of nationalism, was contemptuous of politicians and poked fun at the leading figures of a number of religions (who, in turn, disliked his arrogance). Osho's ideas on sex, marriage, family and relationships contradicted traditional views, arousing anger and opposition around the world. His movement was feared and despised as a cult; he lived "in ostentation and offensive opulence", while his followers (most of whom had severed ties with outside friends and family and donated all—or most—of their money and possessions to the commune) might live at a "subsistence level." "

he lived "in ostentation and offensive opulence",

while his followers (most of whom had severed ties with outside friends and family and donated all—or most—of their money and possessions to the commune) might live at a "subsistence level." "

Right, i see now, ''fuck you''.

Tim Minchin explaining why his wife gets his humor - the best bit starts around 1:40 - but you are certainly permitted to view the entire vid. :) His sleeping baby is so dead-on! Cracks me up every time.

Tim Minchin Stand up - Dark Humour and Wife's Humour

Not sure if they're throwing a farewell party because they'll miss me or because they're happy I'm leaving
auto-234009.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back