• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff — Part 2

If I can get away with this ...
I should be able to get away with anything ...

well-well-well.jpg

Last edited:
Ah hindsight, They should have given them turkeys and donkeys.................

And if the pilgrims had brought the beer, It would have been my teenage idea of a perfect Saturday night
I'm tempted to post a picture of me as a teenager

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what the heck, It's funny stuff right ?

So i am about 17, living in Redfern Sydney having moved out of home 2 years earlier

1798435_10154696578905037_8866593045524881105_n.jpg

I had recently seen Gheorge Zamphir who did the theme to picnic at hanging rock perform live at the town hall in Sydney.

Ahh youth......

It's pretty much impossible to not laugh at this if you haven't seen it before. These are some awesomely creative people behind Bad Lip Reading:

And another one from them I dare all ya'll to not laugh at, with Jack Black as the voice of Vader:

One more, cause these are just that amusing:

Last edited:
Back