• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oct 19 - Siani: Break-out paranormal star of 2008

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
Great job Siani. Really enjoyed your stories... especially the spinning entity encounter. That was just fricken WEIRD to the maximus. I remember reading about that.... did you say you saw your friend after the fact to verify it wasnt her? Or did you speak to her again after that?

Havent heard the second half yet, although I have heard the story before. Looking forward to hearing the corroboration of your friend David. This story really fascinates me to be honest. Gaining time is such rare phenomena - even in the paranormal realm.

Im listening to the show right now.... Very interesting accounts.

I do recognise the "pushing through jelly" feeling myself from an experience I had when young. Very odd stuff.

Analog_watch_2.jpg

Sorry David, but that is one of THE coolest things Ive ever heard.

Thanks, GSB. Haven't listened to it yet - I hate the sound of my own voice, LOL. Looking forward to hearing what David and his friend have to say.

Thanks for sharing your accounts and getting through D&G's Good Cop/Good Cop routine, Siani. Nice to put a voice to the name!

Wasn't there research suggesting an increased incidence of alien abductions amongst Celtic and Native American people? Can't remember where I heard and/or read that, so forgive me if it's been proven to be a crock.

Anyway, thanks again.

Iechyd da!

Well what a interesting show, very strange encounters and experience's where discussed in this weeks episode.
Siani i thought you done very well. You are well spoken, and being nervous just shows you are human lol. Your experiences are very dramatic, but i think your honesty shined through which is rare .

Your encounter with the spinning heather, i might have got the name wrong here?That most have been really scary, and i dont think words can express real fear as they are kind of limited.

Did anything of a sad nature happen to you after that encounter?

Triangular craft you saw Sian,i i do believe myself that the smaller version is a human made design. But i think the large version type craft, that has been reported by individuals are not of this Earth, where they come from is anyone's guess. What government is flying this smaller version type triangular craft is a mystery, that might be solved somewhere down the line in our history. Maybe a war ten to twenty years from today will see this craft come into action?

Just a question which lights are better to see in the dark white or red. I know there may be more colours, this is just a question.

The Two red lights you saw over the bay. Very intrigueing to say the least.

David and jamie's encounter i listened to it and i found it to be very interesting. Did they time travel, not in my book anyway.David looked at the clock after seven, he siad it was around 4 minutes after seven i believe.

Jamie i think siad ten minutes after seven is what he noticed. The trip should have taken four hours but it only took two...

I have thoughts on this encounter, but i dont know if they are accurate or valid because i wasnt there, and this encounter was a personal event witnessed by David and jamie.

Well here it goes David later in the interview, said he has the ability to stop watches, why i dont think he knows for sure, or maybe he does have certain theories why he can ?... ..

When David was talking to jamie about his encounters, and other stuff, this was a deep conversation as far as i could tell. David may have a type of energy, and this encounter may have been caused by David himself?

The build up of Davids emotions somehow releases this energy out there, it cant be seen by the naked eye, i know this is a far out theory,but somehow watches get effected by this type of energy?

Maybe he doesnt need a build up of emotions, or he doesnt need to get into deep conversations. The energy could be always there, and somehow watches going wrong, are the signs of such a energy?

How long did this deep conversation happen for? Did the clock stop just at the point of that deep conversaion, and the energy was released by David, this is why the clock stopped perhaps at sometime around seven, and perhaps the clock started back up again when the conversation became least intense. I hope people understand what i am getting at here?

How long did this deep conversation happen for? Did the clock stop just at the point of that deep conversaion, and the energy was released by David, this is why the clock stopped perhaps at sometime around seven, and perhaps the clock started back up again when the conversation became least intense. I hope people understand what i am getting at here?

Odd that David and Jamie were talking about "perception" of reality when this happened. Does make you wonder if this was some kind of collective-unconcious effect between David and Jamie triggering some paranormal result. Isnt this called "Extra Time" as opposed to "missing time" btw?

David, did you or Jamie notice that part of your journey was missing? although, not time but locations along the route that you would normally expect to pass by/through?

I wasnt just thinking didnt jamies girlfriend not expect them for two more hours, and when they arrived her clock was nine as well.

Odd that David and Jamie were talking about "perception" of reality when this happened. Does make you wonder if this was some kind of collective-unconcious effect between David and Jamie triggering some paranormal result. Isnt this called "Extra Time" as opposed to "missing time" btw?

David, did you or Jamie notice that part of your journey was missing? although, not time but locations along the route that you would normally expect to pass by/through?

Ya i know what you mean, but for me there is notting paranormal about it.
You are just not focused as much on the task at hand.
So time may seem to go faster, when it obviously may not have.

David is missing two hours here that is indeed strange.

David effects watches, and to me this seems like the time or the clock was distorded somehow, what theories have ye guys love to know?

David effects watches, and to me this seems like the time or the clock was distorded somehow, what theories have ye guys love to know?

I Think this case would be solved long ago, but the clock read four minutes past seven or ten minutes past seven when they left, so i am stuck my theories make know sense after that. David could have stopped the clock at seven and he could have restarted it back up when the conversation ended and when they where close to home. but the doesnt explain how the girlfriends clock was only nine, and the journey takes four hours....

The only other theory i have is that the time was earlier than seven. The clock siad seven David do clocks go forward when your around, do you you effect them like that. eg backwards or forwards i really just trying to understand, i dont doubt the story.

I Just like to say i am not here to take other peoples encounters, and start questioning them. I just want to understand like everyone here, i am not a skeptic, i just want to get a better understanding.

David and other individuals encounters intrigue me. When i tell someone my encounters i fully expect to be asked questions, if they didnt i would be a little disappointed.

My questions may be lacking, or they could be flawed, but at least i am asking, that isnt a bad thing, is it?

Siani,
You were great and I love your accent. Nothing wrong with your voice.

Back to David's story. I heard it before at Jeff's podcast. The combination of the converation, hyper reality sensation and gained time tells me that he wasn't mistaken about the gained time experience. Since I have experienced time anomalies I do not doubt his account. Also because he is soooo reluctant to talk about his experiences I think he double triple checked this before he decided to go public with it.

I had an experience not unlike David's once. I walked from my apartment to a friend's apartment. It should have taken about 45-50 minutes; it took 15. We had time corroboration at the endpoints (I called him when I was leaving, and he was surprised when I showed up so early). Everything was usual about the trip (had to pause at traffic lights for WALK signs, etc.); nothing would account for the trip being somehow shorter. Even if I could walk without a single pause it should have been maybe 30-35 minutes.

I didn't have a hyper-reality sensation; in fact, the thing I remember is, I was very distracted that day thinking about some problems (not personal problems; philosophical and scientific ones).

To be a little tongue-in-cheek about it, in the Hitchhiker's Trilogy Douglas Adams talks about "throwing yourself at the ground and missing" as the secret to learning to fly. I have occasionally wondered if I was so lost in thought that I forgot to spend the correct amount of time on the walk!

I have no explanation for it, it only happened once, I claim no special abilities or secret knowledge on this event ... but there it is.

--Shawn

Back