• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nuclear Weapons and UFOs

Do you really think Nuclear strike on the state of Iran is good idea?
Where do you think the clouds of radiation would drift to ?
What does that signal to the rest of the Nuclear states around the World?
Think about the ramifications for the rest of the World especially the nation who use it?

None of your other examples sound plausible. Sure they could be the case, but following that logic they might have been trying to communicate with worms and this was the unfortunate result. The plausable answer is that they were trying, for some unknown purpose, to shutdown the launch capability of these weapons. They did and established repeatability having already done it at a different site a week earlier. It was, without a doubt, their intent to stop those weapons from being able to be fired. Plain and simple.

I like to speculate about possible ET and their possible intentions...it allows me to remain skeptical without falling on my ass in 'true believer' territory. For the sake of speculation, I've sometimes wondered if the apparent UFO cover-up is being done in our best interests? The alleged crash retrievals, black helicopters appearing immediately after sightings etc. Perhaps some small force is aware of a threat or a deal with our ETI/IDI visitors? Last year I was looking at the Indian Point Nuclear Plant (alleged to have been powered down by a UFO in Hyneck's Night Seige) with a mind to writing a thread. I noticed an image of the impact zone if an accident occurred...a lot of New York would be in mortal trouble.

So I wondered, if someone or something can turn OFF the nukes and power stations...they could probably turn them ON. Now if I was going to make a show of force, this is one way of doing it. If I was looking to extort something...this also would be a great way to do it. Effectively, you've rendered your opponent or victim powerless and impotent. As a bargaining tool...it allows you to call all the shots.

Naturally, most folk are optimistic and like to consider these actions were to demonstrate power and peaceful intentions. For the sake of speculation, sure why not? I can imagine that. At the same time I'm reminded of the greeting card pictures of a cute cat with the little mouse. Friendly or not...we know who's packing the sharp claws.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Hiya Blowfish, the guy just got banned. His last post was a stunner.

I think one interesting question is to what degree the U.S. nuclear strategic establishment (military, senior Defense Department officials, civilian politicians, etc.) is cognizant of the past connections between UFOs and nuclear power plants & missiles. If so, how has this impacted -- if at all -- planning around nuclear war, whether limited or full blown? (likely answer -- probably not at all). If UFOs have demonstrated that they can bring down nuclear warheads and otherwise detect a nuclear arsenal, this fact has to have least made its way up the chain of command, especially within the permanent military establishment. I agree with Kandinsky: the U.S. military will view this as a threat, not as an act of peace, and perhaps this has had a greater impact on "disclosure" than we realize (beyond politicians merely not wanting to lose votes).

You'd think that if whatever is behind the UFO phenomena were really concerned with our use of nuclear weapons and nuclear technology that they would have done something about the over 2000 nuclear weapons tests that have been conducted since the 40s. Only two have been exploded in anger but literally thousands have been exploded in the air, oceans, and underground as part of tests.

So I wondered, if someone or something can turn OFF the nukes and power stations...they could probably turn them ON. Now if I was going to make a show of force, this is one way of doing it.

Excellent point. It is the ultimate military demonstration either way.

If Malmstrom actually happened, the message can't be clearer... 'we control your fate, not you'

No sane government or empire wants to disclose its impotence and if you are logical you would think that external entities would understand that. This should naturally imply that ET's do not want public disclosure and are not shy about displaying their talents in high security military installations . ... because they know the military can't (ego) and ....its a no-brainer that officially disclosing this type of action would cause panic in large populations as well as fill up mental institutions LOL.

Disclosure equals admitting impotence and maybe subserviance. The worst ego hit you could imagine. The best of the best of the best ... becomes the bottom of the stack :D

You'd think that if whatever is behind the UFO phenomena were really concerned with our use of nuclear weapons and nuclear technology that they would have done something about the over 2000 nuclear weapons tests that have been conducted since the 40s. Only two have been exploded in anger but literally thousands have been exploded in the air, oceans, and underground as part of tests.

One of this reports only need to be factually correct.
"That UFO's were hovering over US bases in the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. What would be the motive for this action. Was it a threat? Or just them doing an assessment of the capabilities of the US forces ( nuclear weapons) If it was a threat you wouldn't just threaten the Americans? A threat has an intention behind it all. I guess if the United states Air Force was every time when a UFO appeared on Radar or was spotted. Sent up Aircraft to bring a UFO down by Force. I guess you would get pretty pissed off and maybe start playing games (warnings without being hostile) they probably could have caused lot more strife if they wanted to. You have to wonder also is the status Quo being maintained by the Aliens ( not revealing themselves) or was contact possible before we fucked it up? Fear gripped our military leaders and they wanted to bring those UFO'S down because they weren't Responsive to us. I wonder nobody really know's for sure the full picture and that is troublesome on many levels.

I finished reading Robert Hasting's book several months ago and think it was well written as well as seemingly factual albeit anecdotal evidence for UFO interest in Nuclear weapons. Something that has puzzled me is the following. If our government was ever aware of UFO sightings near missile launch sites and believed that there was some way in which UFO's could control our launch capability, why did they continue to build more and more weapons? That would seem fruitless. The only possible beneifit may have been the eventual bankruptcy of USSR as they tried to keep up with our technology.

Wow this thread goes way back - Awesome. Guys how did we ( I ) miss this?

A U.N. treaty outlawing nuclear weapons went into effect on Friday, having been ratified by at least 50 countries. But the ban is largely symbolic: The U.S. and the world's other nuclear powers have not signed the treaty.

"For the first time in history, nuclear weapons are going to be illegal in international law," Elayne Whyte, Costa Rica's former U.N. ambassador who oversaw the treaty's creation, tells NPR's Geoff Brumfiel.

NukesIllegal-01a.png

DOWNLOAD THE ACTUAL TREATY

Last edited:
Why would occupants of UFOs be so concerned about our nuclear weapons?

Is it possible when a nuclear weapon is detonated, it not only destroys objects in our physical reality, but it could also destroy objects and inhabitants of other dimensions?

When you think about it, UFOs have been witnessed disarming nuclear warheads, maybe they're not doing it to protect the human race, but in reality are doing it to protect their own race in their dimension(s).

Just a thought.

I agree. Super intriguing subset of the phenomenon. I think their tinkering with telemetry etc of nuclear warheads is less a protection, more a message. If I remember correctly, when it comes to the Robert Salas case at Minot AFB, the warheads came back online shortly after the UFO flew off. If their intention was to disarm us, for one, I’d totally support their effort - as long as it was global. But yea, they didn’t do that. So then the question is - what’s the message? Is it that “We can render your most powerful weapons useless, and you can’t do a thing.”? Or is it “HEY - MORONS - THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I think whoever they are would be well aware of the fact that we wouldn’t really know which of those interpretations to choose. If I had to guess I’d say it’s both.

A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with a good friend about this very topic. And as we discussed it, the creative part of my brain went off into a tangent. I began to picture a cave on an Earth-like planet light years away. Inside the cave a humanoid being is deep in meditation - so deep in fact that they’re somehow hovering a few feet above the cave floor. As far as Earth time goes, it’s August, 1945, and as this being’s awareness undulates through infinite layers of sensory perception, he/she/? begins to feel a dread. A dread that the being can tell is somehow attached to a horrific atrocity that has forced countless other beings to transition out of their fleshly bodies.

If you really put bias aside, and carefully study all that’s been documented about remote viewing - it stands to reason that if we can do it, it’s at the very least a latent ability innate to all human beings. Throw in the consistent reports of telepathic communication associated with close encounters, it’s quite possible that what we call remote viewing/telepathy may be a mundane reality for certain races. My point in all this is - when we made the choice to extinguish the lives of all those innocent men women and children in 1945, I get the feeling that it was felt by many throughout the cosmos. And it ain’t the best of first impressions.

I finished reading Robert Hasting's book several months ago and think it was well written as well as seemingly factual albeit anecdotal evidence for UFO interest in Nuclear weapons. Something that has puzzled me is the following. If our government was ever aware of UFO sightings near missile launch sites and believed that there was some way in which UFO's could control our launch capability, why did they continue to build more and more weapons? That would seem fruitless. The only possible beneifit may have been the eventual bankruptcy of USSR as they tried to keep up with our technology.

Superior off world forces in the mix or not, no way in hell ‘Merica would let the old Ruskies surpass them in military strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this thread goes way back - Awesome. Guys how did we ( I ) miss this?

A U.N. treaty outlawing nuclear weapons went into effect on Friday, having been ratified by at least 50 countries. But the ban is largely symbolic: The U.S. and the world's other nuclear powers have not signed the treaty.

"For the first time in history, nuclear weapons are going to be illegal in international law," Elayne Whyte, Costa Rica's former U.N. ambassador who oversaw the treaty's creation, tells NPR's Geoff Brumfiel.

NukesIllegal-01a.png

DOWNLOAD THE ACTUAL TREATY
haha bit of thread necromancy here Randall ?

I agree. Super intriguing subset of the phenomenon. I think their tinkering with telemetry etc of nuclear warheads is less a protection, more a message. If I remember correctly, when it comes to the Robert Salas case at Minot AFB, the warheads came back online shortly after the UFO flew off. If their intention was to disarm us, for one, I’d totally support their effort - as long as it was global. But yea, they didn’t do that. So then the question is - what’s the message? Is it that “We can render your most powerful weapons useless, and you can’t do a thing.”? Or is it “HEY - MORONS - THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I think whoever they are would be well aware of the fact that we wouldn’t really know which of those interpretations to choose. If I had to guess I’d say it’s both.

Dubious IMO. Note that despite the vast power of our visitors, and their seeming opposition to our nukes, government policy hasn't changed one iota in the half century plus since Malmstrom.
People should see The Alien Grand Design for its take on this--and so much more. Like so much else, "attacks" on nuclear installations (which really do no damage) are just part of a facade. The phenomenon wants to appear opposed to government(s) as part of its longterm plan.

Dubious IMO. Note that despite the vast power of our visitors, and their seeming opposition to our nukes, government policy hasn't changed one iota in the half century plus since Malmstrom.
People should see The Alien Grand Design for its take on this--and so much more. Like so much else, "attacks" on nuclear installations (which really do no damage) are just part of a facade. The phenomenon wants to appear opposed to government(s) as part of its longterm plan.
Never heard of The Alien Grand Design. Care to elaborate - what would the longterm plan be?

Back