• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nordic People

Free episodes:

Someone I know told me they had a brief encounter with a Nordic type in a very odd place -- downtown DC on a hot summer day a few years back. It was at a deli-style cafeteria & the only non-fast food place for several blocks in a somewhat isolated concrete jungle of government and office buildings. My friend was looking for gluten-free, dairy-free food and the Nordic type was doing the same. Apparently there were only a few gluten-free choices available -- but may have been coincidence. She wouldn't have remembered him at all, normally. The odd thing was that although he was tall, he was not unusually so -- say 6.5 ft or so, and he looked so ordinary that he would never stand out among a sea of white men in suits in DC, except for the eyes. My friend next reported feeling like her mind was being "scanned", and she looked around to see who it was. The Nordic type met her gaze steadily and came toward her, and as she became aware that she was being probed and by whom, she felt there was some sort of concern on his part about being feared. She felt only an intense curiosity, and she described his eyes. The slate blue color was ordinary, but the appearance of the iris was somehow cloudy or milky, almost like a blind person or a newborn whose eyes haven't changed. Or, like the quality of jade but the wrong color. Once the man ascertained that there was no fear involved, he nodded gravely and left immediately without purchasing anything. She did say he "felt" completely human but that he gave off the strong vibe of not being from this earth, which made a very strong impression on her. She told me she'd never told anyone else because she didn't know what to make of it and who would believe her?

I think she felt that she was 'noticed' because she was also looking to avoid the same types of food problems he has. I think at the time she was working for a private company developing software or working with modeling software or something.

In the past she has worked at Census and Nasa though. I'm not sure why she was singled out.

He could have been an ordinary human that was interested in your friend and had some psychic abilities and unusual eyes. Then again I wasn't there but from what you have just described this could have been an ordinary person.

I asked her about that before too and she told me something else. I had to check with her to confirm the details and whether it was ok to share. She saw the man again the next day at the train station platform and the man "showed" her a series of mental pictures which he projected to her, although there was an understanding that those in the pictures could "see" her as well. This consisted of some rooms or central areas in an underground or cave facility in which several others like him lived and worked -- monitoring us, for lack of a better term. My friend felt that this facility was somewhere on earth to the east of where she was, maybe in Europe somewhere.

Their hair was mostly shoulder-length or longer, not cut short like his and their dress was of the full-cover variety -- robes or gowns, and long pants of some sort, in darker colors, like navy or purple. But they were all tall, with aquiline features, and pale hair, typically somewhat taller and paler than the gentleman she had seen, but still very normal and human looking. One woman in particular seemed very sad and full of either pity or compassion, she couldn't tell which.

Through this two-way "connection", my friend tried to ask them in some general way to "help us" here on earth but was unable to get any direct confirmation. It seemed as though their job involved some sort of monitoring with noninterference, and they were bound by it, perhaps with some regret on their end. The tall woman did express mild shock -- that is, my friend felt this through their connection, and she was puzzled by it. Perhaps they didn't expect to be asked for help, or maybe they were just surprised that she asked a question at all. After that exchange, my friend has never seen the man again.

Suddenly, a man's voice began coming from the tunnel on the right. It was asking us to come into the tunnel. Another voice joined in.
Did you notice anything wierd about the voice you heard from the man?
Was it a deep manly voice, was it high pitch "nasal", or just normal?

Did you notice anything wierd about the voice you heard from the man?
Was it a deep manly voice, was it high pitch "nasal", or just normal?

Just an ordinary man's voice as far as I can remember. Even though he wasn't laughing, I got the impression that he really enjoyed the fact that we were frightened out of our wits.

I'm a Human from Norway - and it wouldn't surprise me if "Contact" with some of my fellow countrymen is responsible for creating the myth of Nordic ETs...

Well the myth of the nordic goes back to mythology... dagda, thor,odin, and others are probably the same race of people, but lived in different parts of the planet. Even the Greek gods where probably too the same race of people called the Asgard. The myths that describe this gods are virtually the same.It is my opinion But i might be right, and i might be wrong.

The Asgard where meant to very good looking... The scandinavians are good looking race of people... just look at there women for g.. sake.Maybe the blondes and the nordics are one in the same? maybe that is why people call them nordic?

This thread is really interesting. I had never known about this subject before. When I was in 8th grade, I may have had an experience with a similar type of person. It was at night though and so weird, that I had come to a conclusion that I must have been dreaming. It involved a Nordic type person. I remember it as if it was yesterday and it felt real. I am going to have to do some research I guess. It's just weird though, because I never knew this phenomenon existed.

"God, this thread is old. Nordics accounts, are mainly based on eyewitness accounts. We have notting of any real evidence, to suggest they are real.The Travis Walton case is probably the most famous case where a human type being seemed to be involved.

The folklore and myths, suggest something may have existed, 'but still they', are storys which originated from culture's long ago.
It does seem strange, however, when you look at myths and folklore, from the Scandinavians and the Greeks, cultures from South American, even my own culture in Ireland and probably even more countries, that the accounts of the physical appearance are similar to the nordic accounts from recent cases.

There are hundreds of cases on file of witnesses reporting, tall Nordic type humanoids, in which there was not necessarily a Contactee-like interaction, such as type A CE3's for example, in which a craft is seeing hovering in the clear dome two tall human like blond figures are seen, this is nothing new and is still being reported. example:

Location. Adirondack Mountains, New York
Date: April 18 2004 Time: night
The witnesses (including a retired police officer) were in upstate New York on a fishing expedition. They had just come in form the fishing boat and were tying it to the dock. While the main witness was tying down his corner he thought he saw a blue light flash across the lake. He looked up and just as he did he noticed that his two friends looked up as well. The color of the flash reminded him of those “black lights” that are popular with kids, and it appeared to be about the size of a softball tossed into the air. They watched this light for a good five to six seconds. It started to slow down considerably when it got to the opposite side of the lake. It then started descending toward the ground slowly near a farm silo just on the other side. The farm hadn’t been used in at least ten years. They watched the light move down and down, until they could not see it in the sky anymore, but they could still see the colored glow shining into the air. Being retired police officers they decided to investigate this phenomenon. Each of them quickly untied their ropes and jumped back into the boat. They made it across the lake in about five minutes. As they docked the boat on a friend’s dock that was away at the time, they looked in the direction of where the light was, approximately 300 yards away. It was now pulsating and no longer a steady glow. It was just behind the old silo and so they walked in that direction quite cautiously, yet very excited and quickly. When they reached the silo, suddenly the glow became solid again and stopped pulsing. The three of them, walking side by side, each with a pocket knife in hand, made it around to the other side where the light was coming from. Then they saw something they had never seen before. It was a glowing circle or sphere about the size of a Volkswagen beetle “black light” in color. This sphere was transparent, and inside of it they saw what looked exactly like two humans, a male and a female sitting facing one another. Yet there were no visible seats beneath them. The woman had long blond hair and was clothed in gray and black. The male had medium length blond hair with similar clothing. The three witnesses watched for a few seconds before they looked at each other, and almost simultaneously said, “Are we really seeing this?” Each of them started whispering to each other what they were seeing and all of their descriptions were exactly the same. As they stood about 25 to about 30 feet away from the object they could clearly see that the male and the female had their hands pressed against each other’s and their eyes were closed. The sphere surrounding them had an almost fluid look to it, yet seemed solid at the same time. The main witness pulled out his cigarettes nervously and as he went to light a cigarette the female turned and looked directly at them. His friend, elbowed him and said, “Great, now we have been seen.” He did not feel any fear whatsoever and later found out neither of them were fearful either. After the female looked at them, she smiled very pleasantly and took one hand away from her mate’s. He then looked directly at them and smiled also, a very humbling smile. They all looked at each other stunned. The female’s hand movements looked as if it was a slight wave and the male proceeded to follow. The main witness two friends did not move, but just kept staring; he however raised his hand for some odd reason as to wave back. As he did, the two beings looked at each other and smiled. The female then reached her hand outside of the sphere and picked up what looked like some grass. They then closed their eyes again, put their hands back up to one another’s and the sphere began ascending slowly at about the speed of a helicopter. The only noise emitted was a very faint hum, almost like a powerful household ion air cleaner. The sphere rose to about 50 or 60 ft and they could see that both the male and female were looking down at them; they could see their heads turn and look down in their direction. Shortly after, the sphere took off quite rapidly. It got smaller and smaller, ascending maybe 20 feet every couple of seconds. It took off directly toward the constellation of Orion, which was visible in the clear night sky, until they could not see the sphere anymore.

HC addendum
Source: Aileen Garoutte [email protected] Type: A

cool story. gave me goose bumps because as long as i can remember, 45+ years anyway, whenever it is visible, looking up at orion is always the last thing i do before i go to bed at night. and yes i am a tall nordic with medium length hair. :eek:

Hi Brandon, I remember hearing you tell this story on C2C years ago. I nearly went mad trying to remember where I heard this until you mentioned it at the end.

Back