• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nordic People

Free episodes:

BrandonD

Skilled Investigator
Ok I told this story once a long time ago, but I'll relate it here in the proper area. It's very weird and doesn't really fit into any category:

In 7th grade my mom was transferred to mobile Alabama. Around this time my brother and I skateboarded, and we passed over a big concrete ditch on the way to our new house. Upon arriving at our new place we immediately went to that ditch.

Upon getting there, the first odd thing we noticed is that there were animal parts scattered along the floor of the ditch. They had no skin, and were completely devoid of blood. Just muscle and bone, like a science display.

We found it odd, but not that odd, so we just went skating.

We went back to the ditch many times, with nothing strange happening.

Then once, a few months later, my friend Sam and I were skating at the ditch when we decided to skate all the way down to the end. We were curious where it lead to and so we set off.

It stretched away from the inhabited suburb area and into the woods. After a long time of skating (maybe between 1 and 2 miles), the ditch finally ended at a wall of earth. Continuing into the hill in front of us were two dark tunnels, each about 5-6 feet high.

We stood there, contemplating whether we should continue into one of the tunnels. Suddenly, a man's voice began coming from the tunnel on the right. It was asking us to come into the tunnel. Another voice joined in. Then an instrument started playing, it sounded a bit like a harmonica maybe.

Then something really strange happened. We saw several sets of glowing eyes within the tunnel, and they appeared to be walking.

Sam and I were frozen with fear, unable to move. We were in the middle of the woods, far away from any houses.

Then, a family of 5 emerged from the tunnel. It was an adult man, woman, and three little children, all blonde haired and blue eyed. The oldest child looked about 10 and the youngest looked about 6. They were all holding bicycles.

I looked at the littlest child, a girl, and I noticed that she had very shadowed eyes. For some reason the thought occurred to me, "That little girl looks like a drug addict."

We were still standing there motionless, and the man held up some weird instrument and said, "When you hear this again, you'll know that it's us."

And they rode away on their bicycles.

I have no idea how to categorize a family of 5 glowing-eyed nordic people emerging from a tunnel in the the woods. And they looked just like any basic suburban white family. No physical oddities stood out, except for that thing with the little girl's shadowed eyes.

(as a side-note, I called this story in to Coast to Coast, and George Noory told me that they were alien hybrids haha!)

Interesting story. When the family was outside in the light did their eyes still seem bright or glowing?

Interesting story. When the family was outside in the light did their eyes still seem bright or glowing?

No. This is gonna sound weird but there is sort of a disconnect between seeing the eyes and seeing the family. I don't remember a time when the eyes suddenly turned into people. But no, outside the tunnel their eyes were normal.

My friend Sam saw the glowing eyes as well, and we talked for a long time afterwards about what sort of rational explanation could have accounted for the eyes. We thought maybe it was just the reflectors on the bicycles. But reflectors aren't in pairs like eyes, and they don't move up and down like they're walking.

Did your other thread on this event go poof Brandon?

Ok I found it, it's under Jeff R - Weird Experience:

http://forum.theparacast.com/your-personal-experiences-forum-f5/jeff-r-weird-experience-t904/

Re-reading it right now reminded me of another weird element: There were these yellow double-bars blocking the entrance to the tunnels. I can't remember how they got their bikes past these bars. That's also part of the disconnect between seeing the eyes and seeing the people.

It sounds like a scene from the old movie Deliverance, boy are you guys lucky you were on skate boards, you all prolly looked like fresh meat or something. I don't think it was "The White People From Space" aka Nordics.
Remember next time you go back..The Hills have eyes..!:)

I wonder how human Nordics feel about the space lore around them.

Very interesting experience. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting story.... What did the instrument look like? Was it a wind or string instrument?

Thanks for sharing.

i am norwegian. i have blue eyes. i have O negative blood, i have constant ringing in my ears 24/7, i have seen a UFO, i have seen a "ghost", i have had "paranormal" things happen near me, i have moderate "sensitivities" or intuitions, i have never seen a Nordic space man type person. hmmm... my grandfather did like polka music and spoke in a strange language...

Read quite a while back that O negative blood was linked to ... er, something ... seems like it had something to do with genetic manipulation by aliens. Tossed it off because I'm of the O negative variety and I don't see any aliens, just the occasional ufo.

Anyone remember reading the blood type thing anywhere? My memory is shot.

At the time and out of curiosity, I asked members of another board I frequent what their blood types were. Most were O negative. The rest didn't know their blood types.

Didn't prove a thing, I know. Drives me a little nutty that I can't even remember where I got the odd bit of information (or baloney, take your pick.)

Nordic (definition)

adjective
of or relating to Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, and the Faroe Islands.

• relating to or denoting a physical type of northern European peoples characterized by tall stature, a bony frame, light coloring, and a dolichocephalic head.

• Skiing relating to or denoting the disciplines of cross-country skiing or ski jumping. Often contrasted with alpine .
noun

a native of Scandinavia, Finland, or Iceland.
ORIGIN from French nordique, from nord ‘north.’

- - -

And I had to look up dolichocephalic too:

dolichocephalic |ˌdälikōsəˈfalik|
adjective Anatomy
having a relatively long skull (typically with the breadth less than 80 [or 75] percent of the length). Often contrasted with brachycephalic .
DERIVATIVES
dolichocephaly |-ˈsefəlē| noun
ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: from Greek dolikhos ‘long’ + -cephalic .

My mother was born in Denmark. A Scandinavian country. I have blue eyes and a dolichocephalic scull (I think?).

I had blond hair as a kid. What little hair I have left is now dark brown (or gray)

And - I get the creeps from Ingmar Bergman films.

I'll add that I've had a few extremely strange life experiences...

peace,
M!

Interesting story.... What did the instrument look like? Was it a wind or string instrument?

Thanks for sharing.

Wind instrument, but I can't remember what it looked like when he held it up. I just remember it being an object small enough to fit in one hand.

That's an excellent story, thanks for sharing.

How did you decide to explore the ditch? Who's idea was it?

It was my idea, and as far as I can remember it was an entirely random decision that day. But I was an adventurous kid and I liked doing that sort of thing.

Back